Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Muslim religion was created by extraterrestrials. Remote viewing how islam was started.

J

Justice

Veteran
I always had a feeling ETs created the islamic religion. Muhammad was tricked by ETs. From remote viewing it looks like ETs pretended to be angels and gods using their technology and told muhammad to be a evil killer and start the religion of islam.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_GJXc4XAMk

Last edited:
I think it's more likely he was just tripping balls on DMT and accidentally started the world's future largest religion :feelskek:

If it was DMT then the remote viewing data would have shown that.

I think it's more likely he was just tripping balls on DMT and accidentally started the world's future largest religion :feelskek:
tbh i always though jesus was on weed and made up Christianity as he went. Stoned out of his mind.

tbh i always though jesus was on weed and made up Christianity as he went. Stoned out of his mind.
He didn’t even make it up, much of it was made up by Paul the Apostle.

Impossible. Barely anyone could have acquired DMT in 7th century Arabia, much less lead a massive community of Muslims and guide them towards victory whilst also delivering a message full of coherent religious, spiritual, legal and social teachings at the same time.

Remote jewing!