Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Muslim PUA jailed for 2 years for trying pua in Scotland. Actual court case results in court conviction and jail-time.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20987
  • Start date
Deleted member 20987

Deleted member 20987

Banned
-

He got convicted today.

22/10/2019 the day being a heterosexual was officially outlawed.

You can only legally "pick up" on Grindr these days.

jew_basic.jpg

If he was Chad it wouldn't have been an issue.

Defence counsel Donna Armstrong, defending said: “The accused accepts he was convicted and will change the way he speaks to women.”
Adnan Ahmed, 38, approached five women aged who were aged between 16 and 20.
A woman in the public gallery sobbed as Ahmed was led away to jail.
Women are the new gods

If he was Chad it wouldn't have mattered, but since he was an ugly ethnic he was badgering women. :lul: :feelskek:

Honk honk

I wish white people would not tolerate this behavior by Muslims in their countries any longer.

Meanwhile, the UK has literal Pakistani rape-gangs roaming around, raping massive amounts of elementary school students and they go after this guy. JFL at the state of that country.

PUA destroys lives. Didn't know Scotland was that cucked, but then again, all the power is centralized in London under the crown.

He wasn't arrested for picking up. He was arrested for being sub8

tbh he's a scammer puafag good riddance. All pua should be thrown in prison.

Being a woman in 2019 is like being a noble in the middle ages.

No sympathy whatsoever. PUA deserves it, though good looking ones more which unfortunately didn't happen in this case.

its fucking over for muslimapproachcels but here is why he really got caught

he did it in fucking scotland. he was probably the only browncel in the whole of scotland tbh

if he had have taken the train to birmingham or bolton they would never have been able to tell him apart from all these other brown guys

and i bet he didn't pull the race card in court. should have said it was his fucking culture or something

and he fucking videod his "daygame approach" vids and put them on youtube. this is basementIQ in 2019.

ONLY upload videos if you are a CHAD and every approach is a scucess

who wants to watch some approachcel get rejected if it's not catfishman (RIP)

Meanwhile, the UK has literal Pakistani rape-gangs roaming around, raping massive amounts of elementary school students and they go after this guy. JFL at the state of that country.
The uk is four country's not one. This case is in Scotland. The rape gangs were in England and we do have different legal systems. I'm surprised this guy got jailed tho. Everything here is usually a suspended sentence.

Over for muslimcels

I wish white people would not tolerate this behavior by Muslims in their countries any longer.

Nothing will happen for sure. Most white men are busy slaving their asses away and therefore they have no power left. They have no power left to fight back in any kind of way. On top of that we are absolutely cucked.

PUA deserves it

No he didn't. Just because you don't like PUA you can't support this insanity. All the guy did was try to approach women. As misguided PUA is, we know that the kind of behavior they teach is exactly what Chad does. To criminalize that based on the "whim" of women when we know the exact said behavior will always be perfectly acceptable when Chad does it is to open up an insane precedent, for now women can literally throw men in jail depending on their "feelings" (and we know what determines those "feelings" and it damn ain't behavior), and if PUA people start getting it you'll be getting it too.

The enemy of my enemy is NOT my friend and feminists will always be a bigger danger than PUA or anything else besides.

Lol a Muslim PUA in Europe..

Real life has become a meme.

Two fucking years.

Clown world.

Never leave the house crew.
Don't look women in the eyes crew
Don't interact with women unless have to crew
Keep it to a minimum crew
Secretly look when they aren't looking crew

"just approach women bro!"
but on a serious not, this man lost 2 years of his life in jail, 10 years being branded as a sex offender which is worse than murder in modern society. All because he did what normies tell us is what will "cure" us of being incel.
Clownworld.

Scottish women are disgusting animals with horrific accents

(white) Chads on Youtube approach women and can actually earn money from cucks, with ads on their videos.

JFL at attempting PUA in Scotland as a sub-8 ethnic

The uk is four country's not one. This case is in Scotland. The rape gangs were in England and we do have different legal systems. I'm surprised this guy got jailed tho. Everything here is usually a suspended sentence.
The UK is only one country, you need to rule yourself to be a "country". If Scotland was already a country then why were they looking independence 5 years ago? Northern Ireland is definitely not a country either, how can a place without a government be a country? At most they are states like USA.

The UK is only one country, you need to rule yourself to be a "country". If Scotland was already a country then why were they looking independence 5 years ago? Northern Ireland is definitely not a country either, how can a place without a government be a country? At most they are states like USA.
Aye fair enough, northern Ireland should go back to being Ireland. The Scottish independence was about leaving the political union, we've always been a separate country from England. However I think brexit will severely fuck up the union and Scotland will have a second referendum an leave.

Just put yourself out there and talk to girls bro

Wasn't the UK where that autistic kid got 10 years for touching a woman's arm?

And they dare to speak against North Korea or China, JFL at these hypocrites. JFL at freedom à la Anglo

Probably he gets beat up in prison by white-knight cucked prisoners.

tbh he's a scammer puafag good riddance. All pua should be thrown in prison.

Have to agree, can't feel sorry for these fuckers, same guys that will call us losers and say we failed because we didn't try X trick and didn't dress the right way, they need a fucking reality check, this is it

I feel the same about this as I do about men who get married in these times and get divorce raped, they were aware of the same stats as us, but they saw themselves as above the rest of us - "I'm different to those losers, I can please my woman", ok then enjoy getting financially raped

Every man who gets married in these times has indirectly insulted us, because they are saying they are above us and don't have to worry about what we do, it won't happen to them

It wouldnt surprise me if this guy actually was being creepy. Whats worse is how he encourages others to do the same. But it doesnt look good for men at all.

Of course he was creepy. He tried approaching women in the state of being ugly.

just go outside as an ethnic in a "multicultural" first world country just to be imprisoned by two years bro.

"He was found guilty last month at Glasgow Sheriff Court of acting in a threatening and abusive manner to cause a reasonable person fear or alarm."

How the fuck can you get 2 years prison and 10 years sex offender registry for something like that?

Checked a few "news" sites and they all just say that he approached foids and talked to them and they "felt threatened" by him.

Just be confident and put yourself out there, bro. What's the worst that can happen? Fucking clown world...

What did he do to those women in his PUA experiment?

2 god damned YEARS. Holy fuck, Glasgow. I'd like to hear anyone defend this.

This should be pinned tbh

I'm sure there are some, but I'll bet a lot of them are just incels who thought they were picking up foids.

No he didn't. Just because you don't like PUA you can't support this insanity. All the guy did was try to approach women. As misguided PUA is, we know that the kind of behavior they teach is exactly what Chad does. To criminalize that based on the "whim" of women when we know the exact said behavior will always be perfectly acceptable when Chad does it is to open up an insane precedent, for now women can literally throw men in jail depending on their "feelings" (and we know what determines those "feelings" and it damn ain't behavior), and if PUA people start getting it you'll be getting it too.

The enemy of my enemy is NOT my friend and feminists will always be a bigger danger than PUA or anything else besides.
I hatePUAfags but you're right, he didn't go to jail for being a PUAfag, he went to jail for attempting to talk to femoids as an ugly man. This is literally the dystopian gynocentric tyranny we would joke about someday happening and it's happening right now. It's literally is illegal to talk to a foid as an ugly man. ERfuel, Beta Uprising Fuel all the way. PUAfags are scum but I wish I could break this fucker out of jail.

I read the article and all it said was "threatening and abusive", it never describes what he actually (allegedly) said or did. Is there any way to get a hold of the court transcripts? I really want to know what happened because as far as I can tell, he got arrested for being ugly.
This should be pinned tbh

And they dare to speak against North Korea or China, JFL at these hypocrites. JFL at freedom à la Anglo

China already banned PUA.

scmpost_pua125_20190509_pua54_wl.jpg

"Xu (was detained for five days and ordered to pay over $7,000 in fine"
I read the article and all it said was "threatening and abusive", it never describes what he actually (allegedly) said or did. Is there any way to get a hold of the court transcripts? I really want to know what happened because as far as I can tell, he got arrested for being ugly.

YouTube videos were used in court as evidence of this "addy a-game" guy (real name Adnan Ahmed, 38). Nothing shocking except a stereotypical, plagiarist PUA using terms and methods of "overcoming last minute resistance" which dates back to Mystery Method or Erik Von Markovik.

The court read that as "rape" but in reality it was based on influencing a female's decision making process.

I'd say women were paid to act more shocked and disturbed than they were. Of course women will only be freaked out of a guy isn't a tall good looking white guy (or black if they're into that).

I recall Seb Australian from YouTube who said Arab or Muslim looking guys were voted "least desirable" males in a poll of Australian women. Australian women are (((cosmopolitan))) man-hating (((feminists))) which is a psychological contract between (((them))) and women.

Last edited:
my question is why do gay people need like a million different adjectives to describe themselves?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back