Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

20 years in prison for raping” 18 year old and other girls

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic

A dance teacher serving 16 years in prison for sex offences has been jailed again for four years for raping a teenager in a hotel room when he was aged 26.

Brett Bullock, now 29, a former teaching assistant, raped the 18-year-old victim twice and then a third time as she slept in his hotel room in August 2019.

Plymouth Crown Court heard that hours later he had to report to police in Newquay, Cornwall, where he had been arrested on suspicion of rape and other sex offences.

The 29-year-old was convicted of sex offences against five girls in Newquay and in November 2020 was jailed for 16 years.

He was yesterday convicted of three rape offences against the 18-year-old victim in a hotel room.

Bullock was sentenced to four years in jail on top of the 16 years he is already serving and will now not be released until February 2034.

Imagine if he killed them. How would they report him?

Brett Bullock, now 29, a former teaching assistant, raped the 18-year-old victim twice and then a third time as she slept in his hotel room in August 2019.
Idk man, but raping someone three times is larp-y
And somehow only now she reported him :lul:

I've always wondered if Jake enjoyed Jayme's body before she was rescued. They refused to elaborate, so we will never know.

Meanwhile a female school teacher rapes 5 boys and gets a medal and a pat on the back :lul:

If he raped her two times before, why the hell was she sleeping in his hotel room for the third time? :feelsseriously:

I bet It’s only rape now cuz he dumped her or something

Curries, those little rascals :feelskek::feelskek:

Just lol at this sex haver

>drink and dance with man all night
>invite him back to your hotel room
>he does what any heterosexual, normal male would do
>"NOOOOOO I DIDN'T WANT YOU TO SLEEP WITH ME NOOOOOOOO LE RAPE IT'S LE RAAAAAAAAAAPE"
>ruin man's entire life because his peepee went in your vagoogoo
I hate feminism. I hate modernity. I hate the antichrist.