Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Muslim foid is abused by Chaddam husband. Kicked out of house with sick toddler

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/MuslimMarriage/comments/ynmhla/its_4am_and_i_just_got_my_toddler_into_bed_after/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

just may if she settled for a non Chaddam Muslim, this wouldn't have happened lmao. These hoejabis always marry Chaddams who cheat and abuse then while leaving the incel Muslim men to rot lmao. @null @Iranianoldcel and other Muslimcels have posted about this issue in their Muslim countries. The hypergamy problem is now everywhere lmao

No sympathy, don’t fuck or marry assholes

No sympathy, don’t fuck or marry assholes
in the comments she is still unwilling to report the Chaddam lmao. You can be sure if she had an ugly husband she would have reported him ASAP

Proud to be Muslim

Magic personality detector failed once again

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/MuslimMarriage/comments/ynmhla/its_4am_and_i_just_got_my_toddler_into_bed_after/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

just may if she settled for a non Chaddam Muslim, this wouldn't have happened lmao. These hoejabis always marry Chaddams who cheat and abuse then while leaving the incel Muslim men to rot lmao. @null @Iranianoldcel and other Muslimcels have posted about this issue in their Muslim countries. The hypergamy problem is now everywhere lmao

Muslim women need to accept that they are basically a slave to their husband. This si the religion they have accepted. Even if the dude marries hundred other foids she needs to accept and appreciate her husabnd. Muhammad married more than 100 women

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back