Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Music Megathread

Last edited:
redid the bass for one of the tracks, sounded off on first try

@metal @Ledgemund @Legionarivs

its gonna be a weird band I PM @Cuyen because he said he can do Mongolian throat singing.

SoCal is where the American dream goes to retire and I feel the intense heat and boredom contribute to peoples' alienation.

Codeine sounds like they'd be from the midwest, where alienation is more audacious
I looked at their bandcamp and saw none of the early albums, Idaho that is.

The LA area is notoriously without character - transient, populated by iterative rootless waves of itinerants from across the rest of the country. A sink that draws the most status-seeking and vain toward itself, a paradisiacal Eden promised and a tacky Babylon delivered. Each bug, throwing itself at the magnetic blue light as Icarus to the sun, lends its chitinous body to the gaudy spectacle of annihilation that recruits yet more of its peers to the same fate.

It's probably just about the worst place in the country, packed with nouveau riche mystery meats and careerist strivers on top of it. That's why it's such a surprise that the area has produced so much good music that even has a decidedly regional character, as though it were assembled as a subjective tableau of climate, time, mood, and esthetic, sifting through sensory impressions and leaving out all the people.

Codeine, likely due to the environment in which they came up, sound decidedly more immediately bleak, less wistful and languorous. I remember reading somewhere that the members went to school at Oberlin - not too far from you, but probably a world away.

Probably no coincidence that the frontmen of both Chokebore and Idaho were prettiboi Chadlites. They had a way to derive some benefit from their environment that most couldn't. If a were a Chad, I imagine that my life would have been soundtracked pretty well by this kind of stuff.

chokebore545.jpg

moyo_jeff.jpg

As it stands:

free jazz is my favorite. also fuck Theodor Adorno for hating jazz. fucking Frankfurt School asshole.
found some stuff @Ledgemund might like

Anatoly Vapirov

I'm not so much into Jazz anymore. I usually just default to electric Miles if anything (especially On the Corner). Tend to prefer stuff like AMM and Borbetomagus if I go in for improv. Heard good things about Masayuki Takayanagi, but never listened.

Adorno was probably the least gay figure in the Frankfurt School though. Better than Habermas and Marcuse for sure. He was big into Schönberg and Webern if I remember.

redid the bass for one of the tracks, sounded off on first try

@metal @Ledgemund @Legionarivs

Nice work - this one's quite good. Somewhere between Godflesh, Chrome, and Autechre.

It sounds good, I'm really curious to hear the final release!

Listened to a few of the bands you mentioned yesterday - Spite Extreme Wing was the one that I was trying to think of. Pretty good material:

Last edited:
The LA area is notoriously without character - transient, populated by iterative rootless waves of itinerants from across the rest of the country. A sink that draws the most status-seeking and vain toward itself, a paradisiacal Eden promised and a tacky Babylon delivered. Each bug, throwing itself at the magnetic blue light as Icarus to the sun, lends its chitinous body to the gaudy spectacle of annihilation that recruits yet more of its peers to the same fate.

It's probably just about the worst place in the country, packed with nouveau riche mystery meats and careerist strivers on top of it. That's why it's such a surprise that the area has produced so much good music that even has a decidedly regional character, as though it were assembled as a subjective tableau of climate, time, mood, and esthetic, sifting through sensory impressions and leaving out all the people.

Codeine, likely due to the environment in which they came up, sound decidedly more immediately bleak, less wistful and languorous. I remember reading somewhere that the members went to school at Oberlin - not too far from you, but probably a world away.

Probably no coincidence that the frontmen of both Chokebore and Idaho were prettiboi Chadlites. They had a way to derive some benefit from their environment that most couldn't. If a were a Chad, I imagine that my life would have been soundtracked pretty well by this kind of stuff.

chokebore545.jpg

moyo_jeff.jpg

As it stands:

I'm not so much into Jazz anymore. I usually just default to electric Miles if anything (especially On the Corner). Tend to prefer stuff like AMM and Borbetomagus if I go in for improv. Heard good things about Masayuki Takayanagi, but never listened.

Adorno was probably the least gay figure in the Frankfurt School though. Better than Habermas and Marcuse for sure. He was big into Schönberg and Webern if I remember.

Nice work - this one's quite good. Somewhere between Godflesh, Chrome, and Autechre.

Listened to a few of the bands you mentioned yesterday - Spite Extreme Wing was the one that I was trying to think of. Pretty good material:

thanks for the good feedback (lol) on the track....anyways, yeah Oberlin's actually not THAT far, its Southeastern Ohio, go one county down and its considered Southeastern, starts with Columbiana.
Spite Extreme Wing are very good, as most Italian BM is.

Last edited:

I'm glad about that, I suggest you to check their album "Magnificat", it's their best according to the opinion of many people.

Spite Extreme Wing are very good, as most Italian BM is.

Did you like too some bands I suggested bro? Or maybe did you know them all yet?

I'm gonna get to them one by one, give me a bit
for some reason your post isn't showing up. can you repost that list?

@Legionarivs

Last edited:

Try some witch house.

Fav tech death/progressive band.

I'm gonna get to them one by one, give me a bit
for some reason your post isn't showing up. can you repost that list?

@Legionarivs
Sure, here's the list. However I didn't receive any notification for your quote, that's strange.

SCUORN, who mix BM with interesting elements of Neapolitan folklore

LEGION OF DARKNESS, a Sicilian band who sings about Greek and Italic myths

LA CARUTA DI LI DEI, another interesting Sicilian project incentrated about the concept of a Greek hero in fight with goods (their first work came out before God of War videogames btw haha)

HESPERIA, who sings the eternal glory of Roman myths and era

SELVANS, who implement in their music themes from ancient and archaic Italic lands

DOWNFALL OF NUR, who emigrated from Sardinia to Argentina but incentrates his music about the inner aspects of Barbagia, the most archaic and isolated region of his native island
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhMDkB_7qAs

The last two bands also made an interesting split together
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meNoKE_ZKyY

Then we have PROGENIE TERRESTRE PURA, a very interesting space/cosmic BM project
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFOO1qSXS6Q

MOVIMENTO D'AVANGUARDIA ERMETICO, a long name for a mighty band who sings about Tradition and inner spiritualism
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kF9YJSfhF_Q

JANVS, whose lyrics are about spiritual struggles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hw3u15EYoP0

FRANGAR, a fiercely fascist band who mix BM with RAC elements
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVxM4JQkas4

And SPITE EXTREME WING, too bad they splitted up years ago because they were one of the best extreme bands in Italy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTpuTbHScFI

I know most of those, apparently Legion Of Darkness is also some wigger rap act too.

I find it funny bandcuck has a problem with Fascist bands but Frangar seemed to slip under the radar undetected.
Hesperia is good, guy seems unapproachable though. seems like the kind of guy to mumble ancient Latin before gutting you to death.

I know most of those, apparently Legion Of Darkness is also some wigger rap act too.

I find it funny bandcuck has a problem with Fascist bands but Frangar seemed to slip under the radar undetected.
Hesperia is good, guy seems unapproachable though. seems like the kind of guy to mumble ancient Latin before gutting you to death.
Yeah and I hope even more Fascist band will pass undetected infiltrating Bandcamp with their ideology.
However the guy of Hesperia give this vibe indeed, but in his store you can find even slip pants for chavs with the logo of his band on them haha https://shop.spreadshirt.it/hesperia/

I'd rather have Italians run America than the fucking jews for sure. and yeah I agree I hope more bands slip undected. Neckbeard Cuckcamp, along with Olivia Neutered John ruined our scene for good. I stick to overseas bands pretty much now because of that.

How i feel right now:

TL;DL:

Feels bad man. :feelsbadman:

Yes, the guys that destroyed western music.

I'm still laughing at the fact Webern was quite clearly greater than Schoenberg, which pissed off the latter to no end, as can be surmised by some of his letters. When Stravinsky switched to serialism, it was because of Webern, not Schoenberg.

Last edited:
I'm trying to remember what serialism is. Isn't it binary coding in music?
Holy shit this is some musical autism

Last edited:
life fuel for rice cels, just be a popular dj

Last edited:

It's the highest form of expression of the decadence of Jewish intellectuality. When symbol replaces reality basically. Einstein did the same when it comes to physics. Now what is real is what can be proven mathematically. Not even observation matters, even though scientists still cling to the desperate hope they can prove all their mathematical constructs with actual physical observation (with the Large Hadron Collider being one of their latest shenanigans).

Serialism isn't music anymore. It is the the triumph of the abstraction over the concrete and the real.

With that said, the greatest exponent of this system is Webern, not Schoenberg, and that's because Webern understood that serialism was ultimately a means to achieve perpetual polyphony:

Stravinsky drew this little sketch which shows what the point of all this was:

Igor+Stravinsky%25E2%2580%2599s+evolution+of+western+classical+music+in+drawings.jpeg

When people criticized him for switching to serialism later in life, he responded by saying he always wrote in intervals. What he meant is his aim was always polyphonic, because polyphony ultimately is nothing but an harmony build on intervals, and serialism pushed this to the extreme, to the point we can say Webern drove western harmony to a cul-de-sac nobody was able to get out of. There's no way to go beyond him, and most just went backwards which makes every post-Webern musicians sound "quaint" from a "progressive" point of view. That includes anyone even someone like Ligeti, who came up with what he called "micro-polyphony" as an answer to Webern. But it really wasn't.

With all that said, none of this is music. Abstraction for the sake of abstraction, the ultimate form of cerebral degradation and perversity.

Very nice trap track.

Last edited:
It's the highest form of expression of the decadence of Jewish intellectuality. When symbol replaces reality basically. Einstein did the same when it comes to physics. Now what is real is what can be proven mathematically. Not even observation matters, even though scientists still cling to the desperate hope they can prove all their mathematical constructs with actual physical observation (with the Large Hadron Collider being one of their latest shenanigans).

Serialism isn't music anymore. It is the the triumph of the abstraction over the concrete and the real.

With that said, the greatest exponent of this system is Webern, not Schoenberg, and that's because Webern understood that serialism was ultimately a means to achieve perpetual polyphony:

Igor+Stravinsky%25E2%2580%2599s+evolution+of+western+classical+music+in+drawings.jpeg

When people criticized him for switching to serialism later in life, he responded by saying he always wrote in intervals. What he meant is his aim was always polyphonic, because polyphony ultimately is nothing but an harmony build on intervals, and serialism pushed this to the extreme, to the point we can say Webern drove western harmony to a cul-de-sac nobody was able to get out of. There's no way to go beyond him, and most just went backwards which makes every post-Webern musicians sound "quaint" from a "progressive" point of view. That includes anyone even someone like Ligeti, who came up with what he called "micro-polyphony" as an answer to Webern. But it really wasn't.

With all that said, none of this is music. Abstraction for the sake of abstraction, the ultimate form of cerebral degradation and perversity.

So basically replacing raw emotions with mathematics. Yeah sounds pretty jewey to me.

Crown is nice.

Yeah they are. Got some other death n roll recommendations that don't completely blow ass?

Last edited:

Just found this album. From the same 90s Bay Area scene that produced stuff like TFUL282, rRope, Zip Code Rapists, Fibulator, Din Triptych (I suspect some cross membership here), etc. I would have been all over this at age 15. Even now, a lot of it (e.g. this track) is quite good.

I've heard that charge a few times before (as here: https://nationalvanguard.org/2015/03/three-jews-and-the-ruin-of-classical-music/); it makes sense as well. I would contend that that actuality is unavoidably subservient to symbol and that the explanatory, predictive, and prescriptive significance ascribed to the symbol (how rigidly it 'binds' the symbolized to determined outcome, science vs. scientism, etc.) is the point of question here rather than the use of symbols in toto. Roughly, Newton (determinism) vs. Goethe (essentialism).

Related to that mention of Newton, most members of the early 20th century intellectual milieu associated with modern composition were not Juden. Of the names you gave, there's Schönberg and Ligeti, but Stravinsky and Webern were totally non-Jewish. In fact, the preponderance of the Serialists and the Serialist-adjacent were not Jewish (Stockhausen, Xenakis, Bartok, Messiaen, Shostakovich - some of my favorite composition out there). It then seems to me not exactly a product of the Jewish worldview. It may be related to formal decadence, but I believe it to have been a necessary development in expressive capacities to render in sound the dissonance and alienation of modern life. Without these developments, it is quite likely that most of the music I enjoy would sound quite different. In the case of modern Metal, I can't imagine something like this (completely and knowingly expressive of the perverse character of modernity) being produced if the dialectic stopped at Wagner:

Adorno is wrong in his appraisal of Jazz (also likely a necessary influence in that track above), but at least he possessed the sort of cold, sober mien that prevented him from getting swept up in the veneration of bestial orgies (Marcuse, beat poetry, '68, "Maoists", "free" love, etc.) For that reason, I can't dislike the guy too much.

Last edited:

very nostalgic tbh

Last edited:

Just found this album. From the same 90s Bay Area scene that produced stuff like TFUL282, rRope, Zip Code Rapists, Fibulator, Din Triptych (I suspect some cross membership here), etc. I would have been all over this at age 15. Even now, a lot of it (e.g. this track) is quite good.

I've heard that charge a few times before (as here: https://nationalvanguard.org/2015/03/three-jews-and-the-ruin-of-classical-music/); it makes sense as well. I would contend that that actuality is unavoidably subservient to symbol and that the explanatory, predictive, and prescriptive significance ascribed to the symbol (how rigidly it 'binds' the symbolized to determined outcome, science vs. scientism, etc.) is the point of question here rather than the use of symbols in toto. Roughly, Newton (determinism) vs. Goethe (essentialism).

Related to that mention of Newton, most members of the early 20th century intellectual milieu associated with modern composition were not Juden. Of the names you gave, there's Schönberg and Ligeti, but Stravinsky and Webern were totally non-Jewish. In fact, the preponderance of the Serialists and the Serialist-adjacent were not Jewish (Stockhausen, Xenakis, Bartok, Messiaen, Shostakovich - some of my favorite composition out there). It then seems to me not exactly a product of the Jewish worldview. It may be related to formal decadence, but I believe it to have been a necessary development in expressive capacities to render in sound the dissonance and alienation of modern life. Without these developments, it is quite likely that most of the music I enjoy would sound quite different. In the case of modern Metal, I can't imagine something like this (completely and knowingly expressive of the perverse character of modernity) being produced if the dialectic stopped at Wagner:

Adorno is wrong in his appraisal of Jazz (also likely a necessary influence in that track above), but at least he possessed the sort of cold, sober mien that prevented him from getting swept up in the veneration of bestial orgies (Marcuse, beat poetry, '68, "Maoists", "free" love, etc.) For that reason, I can't dislike the guy too much.

lemme ask you, who is the most essentialist philosopher? often times on leftpol they felliate Spinoza, Newton to the point of nausea.

btw, do you like Polvo? I assumed you did.

Last edited:
gotta post something for Pittsburgh

oh yes, great industrial, big influence on me.
Danish black metal and black/death metal is very underrated. kind of like Blasphemy/Conqueror/Order From Chaos Ross Bay Cult stuff crossed with the rawness of the French LLN scene.

Last edited:
I don't listen death n roll actively.(but i will recommend you if i find new stuff).

if you're a black metal fan, check out the bands I posted above, raw Danish black/death metal. noisy af too.

if you're a black metal fan, check out the bands I posted above, raw Danish black/death metal. noisy af too.
I am not a black metal fan but i will give them a try. I like melodic death/death and technical death metal.
You should check out ''Rivers of Nihil'' btw. My fav. tech. death band. (for melo-death i like Amon Amarth, for tech death i also like Dark Matter Secret.)

lemme ask you, who is the most essentialist philosopher? often times on leftpol they felliate Spinoza, Newton to the point of nausea.

btw, do you like Polvo? I assumed you did.

Not too familiar with the full extent of essentialist philosophy, but it seems mostly to lead back to Plato. I've never read Spinoza - just heard a lot of negative things from the right kinds of people. Worth investigating, even if only to get a better understanding of his errors?

Polvo's good, yeah. Like I said, I was heavily into that stuff when I was around 15. It was a pretty good, untroubled time; I was discovering enough new stuff every day to make me totally indifferent to my social isolation.

Danish black metal and black/death metal is very underrated. kind of like Blasphemy/Conqueror/Order From Chaos Ross Bay Cult stuff crossed with the rawness of the French LLN scene.

Blodfest

Luciation

I like what I heard from that Blodfest album. I'll probably be looking into them more. Militaristic hate and subterranean reclusion combined.

Yeah they are. Got some other death n roll recommendations that don't completely blow ass?

Pungent Stench might fit in some sense too.

leftists love to felliate him like a proto-Marx.

there's not enough facepalms in the world for that. Robespierre was way better. a man of action, like Blanqui and Sorel. most proto-fascist Socialists always paved the way for Fascism. ones that led to Marx (with a few exceptions) turned out to be garbage. Posadism is funny only because of memes.
haven't heard the first one, I like Xysma's goregrind material better and know and listen to Pungent Stench. though I will investigate the first one.
not to clog up this thread but modern day Stirnerites (except a few I know on faceberg) are a joke. too progressive. the ones I know personally use post-leftism as a vehicle for revolution from below to turn us back in to the Roman Empire. those are rare. anyways, @Tension you may dig this:

Last edited:

@IntolerantSocialist

Last edited:
holy shit. wtf.

these lyrics are the roastie meme:

Intercourse was all
She was searching for
Rapid erection
As she spreads her legs
But instead of a
Fine cunt I faced an
Abomination

Lust turns into repulsion
As vaginal walls collapse

She pushed my head towards her
Rotted hole
Intense feeling of disgust

Stench of vaginal discharge

I could not forgive the slut
I grabbed a knife and stabbed her
That vile cunt was replaced
By a bloody mess

the song in question:

Nice music.

@IntolerantSocialist
This is from Rivers of Nihil and it's my fav. intro.