Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Music Megathread

:yes: :yes: :yes:
We will surmount the insurmountable.
If I commit to my statusmaxxing plan, I will achieve exactly that
In my playlist, I always have that song placed right after Soy Division's Disorder because not only does it sound similar but it's as if it's the sonic aftermath of being existentially unguided, the worst outcome of latter song.
Brutal noreplypill

Agreed. Wow wtf he still didn’t reply. Imagine getting ego’d on an incel forum…
If i had a foid AVI he would've responded to me

If i had a foid AVI he would've responded to me
maby. His brain is also probably rotted from being a post-2020 sewer dweller. Tbh you should join the 2D foid avi faction and reap the benefits of dat sweet, sweet avi halo :feelshehe:

What the fuuuck. I legit thought this was this one e-thot I've seen before for a good millisecond :shock:
Yeah she does the lead female vocals for my twisted valentine

>wake up
>no haggard horsetooth shoegaze MBV gf
>pain

View: https://youtu.be/4ZKdykpKQMk?t=629
Why even live

Love how shy and reserved they are given their music is so loud and abrasive.
Yeah she does the lead female vocals for my twisted valentine
ER reference? Explain joke, I don't get it :feelstastyman:
her face is fucked up it looks like idubbbz's witch gf's if it got ironed out or somethind dude idk
Subjective facial attractiveness aside, you have to admit that they do look uncannily similar. The e-thot is basically Bilinda if she was built like a Pixar mom and had no talent so she became an internet attention whore/livestreamer instead.

View: https://x.com/Maki95_/status/1785040496395485451/photo/1

Last edited:
Why even live
Truth
Love how shy and reserved they are given their music is so loud and abrasive.
It's a shame that shoegaze music peaked with them, one of my favorite genres
Subjective facial attractiveness aside, you have to admit that they do look uncannily similar.
I'll agree that they look similar, although I wouldn't describe it as uncanny. Bilinda has more of a cute goblin witchy elf look going

Truth

It's a shame that shoegaze music peaked with them
Sad shit. On the plus side though, you can enjoy your favorite things a bit more intimately once they lose its mainstream appeal and they're no longer in the public eye since they won't be in the normie spotlight as much. But that also means more alt-whores who appropriate niche, lesser known interests will find them and conversely make it popular again by turning it into a shallow aesthetic to base their personality off of. Over.
one of my favorite genres
I listened to the album while reading the Golden Age Arc, and it made the experience more transcendent. I can't listen to depressing music with overwhelming, dense soundscapes like that unless I'm in the mood for an existential crisis, even though I did really enjoy it when combined with reading manga. I think I have this strange issue where my mood and how I feel is too strongly influenced by music.
I'll agree that they look similar, although I wouldn't describe it as uncanny. Bilinda has more of a cute goblin witchy elf look going
You're right. I was too distracted by how similar their mouth and hair are. Shame that girls who were shy and timid have become rarer than fucking shiny Pokemons because social media validates and rewards females for being whores and putting their bodies on display for the entire world to see, and they're hivemind groupthinkers who are generally incapable of independent thought, so they just do it because everyone else is doing it.

Last edited: