Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Music Man Stan is a good dad, if you ever had a daughter who was treating her male friends like shit would you school her like this based nigger?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★

You can see that Elaina was being inconsiderate to Daniel
But ultimately she is shown the error of her ways by good parenting
Now she may grow up to be a good person by learning good habits early on

I think too many dads would be so jealous of male competition for their daughter's attention that they'd love the idea of her ignoring her male friends
Not Music Man Stan though he is confident in his masculinity and schools her

Yeah this is a good lesson for kids as well as parents As bad as it sounds I used to want a daughter. (Obviously before I was blackpilled)
Not Music Man Stan though he is confident in his masculinity and schools her
I feel like if parents took this approach when teaching their daughters they'd at the very least be more respectful towards ugly men in daily interactions.

Great analysis bro:feelsokman:

The lore of that show looks intriguing. Do furries and humans live together like in the original Dragon Ball? Is that owl also a furry or more animal? Is the racism between furries and humans? Do they have pets just like Goofy with Pluto despite they're both dogs?

The lore of that show looks intriguing. Do furries and humans live together like in the original Dragon Ball?
Yes pretty much. It's based off of Mr. Roger's Neighborhood where they were portrayed as puppets.
Is that owl also a furry or more animal?
He talks the same as the cats, I can't recall any non-talking animals in the show.

Is the racism between furries and humans? Do they have pets just like Goofy with Pluto despite they're both dogs?
Can't remember any pets.
There's possibly subtle racism but I can't recall if they talked about it overtly.

There is a monarchy though and I've seen Prince Wednesday be inconsiderate, I'll post a clip later.