Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Music lovers: Do you listen to foid singers?

Music lovers: Do you listen to foid singers?

• I like foid singers more

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Often

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 25 44.6%
  • Rarely /never (Because I hate foids)

• Rarely/never (bcz I like male voices more)

• Both the above 2 options

Votes: 5 8.9%

• Total voters
Blackpillapologist

Blackpillapologist

The chad of unattractiveness
★★★★
I mostly listen to male voices because 1) I like male voices more and 2)I feel attracted femoid voice and sometimes (although rarely) it becomes suifuel when I realise I will never get a foid with beautiful voice.

But yeah I do listen to foid singers, I don't mind using a foid for my own benifit.

No, because they mostly sing about degenerated and hedonistic shit and also their voices are fucking annoying. I rather listen to military marches tbh

There are only two female singers I like: Alexandra Savior, I have both 12“ LPs, and old stuff from Björk.

Not really a fan of most foid singers. I like male voices better. Infact I don't prioritise vocals at all

There are only two female singers I like: Alexandra Savior, I have both 12“ LPs, and old stuff from Björk.

Homogenic is very good

I don't really care tbh as long as the song is good. That and most of the music I listen to doesn't really have lyrics or they only exist in a small section of the song.

View: https://youtu.be/gmez16xqOLk?t=26

It is logical to think that a high pitched voice provides a pleasing chorus sometimes.

I don't care usually, but I mainly listen to male artists since they make better music.

Plus, more male artists make (good) degen songs....

If I do find a good song by a woman, I'm not gonna be like "oH I cAnt LiStEN tO thIS becAUsE WoMan"
It's a good song regardless. I don't care if the artist has committed multiple crimes, man I just like music.

Of course
Lots of femoid artists/bands in my library

Very rarely, only a few female singers I like. [Very few] :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
I like softer singers like Vashti Bunyan, it's comforting to hear that because it reminds me of being sung to, I have a bit of an obsession with it so I pretty much exclusively listen to that when I'm sad:feelsmusic: But outside of folk no that's gay

I hate Bjork. [Worst thing to have happened in the 90s] :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Almost all foid music is about Chad, not even joking or exaggerating

i hate foid pop music in general, i like some stuff like anime/vidya soundtracks with foid singers

The only foid vocalist I listen to anymore is the vocalist of Nachtlieder.

I used to avoid female singers during my initial blackpill-rage phase. Now that I have solidified the foundations of Blackpill in my head, I'm more calm(read numb) and don't mind female voices here and there.

I don’t care about vocals that much

don't really pay attention

Not a music lover, But i recognize good shit, Like the foid who sings library of ruina songs.

I think noodlewhore name is mili or something, IDRC.

I listen to a lot of garage house which often makes use of female vocals. For me they're alright for the most part.
Some poor bloke killed himself over her lol.

I feel attracted femoid voice and sometimes (although rarely) it becomes suifuel when I realise I will never get a foid with beautiful voice.
When you're crying suicidally in despair Sia can feel your soul grow :)

Only in orchestral choirs, that aside barely unless it´s actually good.

cucks how can you listen to foids unless she is singing to you in person

I hate their voices. I also don't listen to any bands have a foid as a member.

Sometimes, i love some Japanese songs sung by femoids

No, I find their voices annoying. Foid singers are a dealbreaker for my music 95% of the time, and the other 5% is made up of some specific vocaloid songs I find catchy (I don't otherwise listen to vocaloid), and rare decent foid trad/black/death metal vocalists. In the latter case, my value judgement of the song goes down IMO after knowing that the singer is a foid, but the song is still otherwise listenable bc of the instrumental component (which is why the vocals weren't a dealbreaker in this case specifically).

I like some female singers and I like some bands with female vocalists.

Most female singers are annoying, especially for rock music, but there are a few I can tolerate: Sarah Maclachlan, Enya, and some of singers who sing for Delerium like this one (Mimi Page):

View: https://youtu.be/eFKY6GG23GI

I love music and have such little joy in my life that I’m not about to not listen to something I like just because it’s a foid. I may avoid supporting them financially such as not going to their concerts, but listen to whatever music I like even if it’s a female singing.

I think I can relate to more male singers that female, but I do like the female voice. Beyonce was an artist I grew up hearing a lot and I was always fond of her music. Yeah Yeah Yeahs are also a band I enjoy a lot, and I also like Bjork's music too.

i wouldnt say i seek them out in my music tastes but i dont exclude them either.

Why would why I want to listen to women