Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Music is for non-incels only.

Many people consider music to be an essential part of the human experience. And unlike love, which is also considered an essential part of the human experience, incels can participate in music. But surprise surprise, we aren't welcome to enjoy 90% of songs. It's almost every genre! You can't turn to any music radio station without hearing songs about romance and sex! You can't even walk into a grocery store without listening to a Chad singing about how much he loves Stacy, or a Stacy singing about her breakup with Chad. Music is played in public everywhere; there's no escaping it. The only good music for an incel is classical music, because it doesn't have any words. You can actually cope with it without being reminded that you've never been loved.
That is because you are listening to fuckign RADIO STATIONS, that is normie central! The only things they play si normie garbage.
Also we have a fucking Music megathread here, I have no idea how good it is. But you might find songs that you can relate to there.
And one more thing, LISTEN TO INSTRUMENTALS, most vocalists are trash anyways. Here is one instrumental I am listening to now.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-NRTZjeqzQ
Try Game OST's. They typically aren't tainted by the Romance and sex shit.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeKE0NHUtUw

That must be why jihadicels shun music

Many people consider music to be an essential part of the human experience. And unlike love, which is also considered an essential part of the human experience, incels can participate in music. But surprise surprise, we aren't welcome to enjoy 90% of songs. It's almost every genre! You can't turn to any music radio station without hearing songs about romance and sex! You can't even walk into a grocery store without listening to a Chad singing about how much he loves Stacy, or a Stacy singing about her breakup with Chad. Music is played in public everywhere; there's no escaping it. The only good music for an incel is classical music, because it doesn't have any words. You can actually cope with it without being reminded that you've never been loved.
Truth. Most music is just auto-generated trash and the lyrics are about GE' DAT MUNNY or fucking chads so what is there to listen to anymore?

Just listen to silence, it’s based.

I am listening to neighbours having sex

You can't turn to any music radio station without hearing songs about romance and sex! You can't even walk into a grocery store without listening to a Chad singing about how much he loves Stacy, or a Stacy singing about her breakup with Chad
It's so fucking annoying. The term "romance" makes me lol..as if chad gives a shit about romance, all he wants is to pump and dump.