Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Music is for non-incels only.

Pence2024

Pence2024

Black pill evangelist
★★★★
Many people consider music to be an essential part of the human experience. And unlike love, which is also considered an essential part of the human experience, incels can participate in music. But surprise surprise, we aren't welcome to enjoy 90% of songs. It's almost every genre! You can't turn to any music radio station without hearing songs about romance and sex! You can't even walk into a grocery store without listening to a Chad singing about how much he loves Stacy, or a Stacy singing about her breakup with Chad. Music is played in public everywhere; there's no escaping it. The only good music for an incel is classical music, because it doesn't have any words. You can actually cope with it without being reminded that you've never been loved.

Many people consider music to be an essential part of the human experience. And unlike love, which is also considered an essential part of the human experience, incels can participate in music. But surprise surprise, we aren't welcome to enjoy 90% of songs. It's almost every genre! You can't turn to any music radio station without hearing songs about romance and sex! You can't even walk into a grocery store without listening to a Chad singing about how much he loves Stacy, or a Stacy singing about her breakup with Chad. Music is played in public everywhere; there's no escaping it. The only good music for an incel is classical music, because it doesn't have any words. You can actually cope with it without being reminded that you've never been loved.

Yeah, that's why most of the music I listen to is classical

Listen to instrumentals only. Works for me.

Music is cringe in general, take the Taliban pill

678162-fromreportcopy-1393783890.JPG

3187.jpg

Legit over. No music no life.

Just listen to black metal. Perfect music for incels.

Video game music is nice too, especially from Japanese RPGs. They have fantastic music.

You are correct that music with words is (usually, there are exceptions) garbage.

That's why I like trance/electronic music

I'll gladly take the label chad then because I'm not fucking giving up my music.
Unless you mean current day music. If I had to pick staying incel or becoming a "virgin normie" and listen to the music today. I'll gladly stay a fucking incel.

classical music is incel music

Horst was a sexhaver.

You forgot dubstep. It has no words and enrages normies.

classical music is incel music
Classical music is mostly in major scales tho, and it sounds often calming amd cheerful, or confident, the opposite of the incel experience. I just listen to agressive drum and bass, dubstep, and sad electronic music without lyrics.

Literally the best shooter ever made.

It has always bothered me that most music seems to be made for sexhavers, all of the lyrics are about partying and having sex, very few bands have incel or depressive themes

Devil doll(slovenian) is normie repellent music

I like pop songs about love ngl

It has always bothered me that most music seems to be made for sexhavers, all of the lyrics are about partying and having sex, very few bands have incel or depressive themes
Actually, there are enough bands with depressive themes.

Music is played in public everywhere; there's no escaping it.
If there is one thing to hate about the modern world it's this.
tbhtbh

video game music only for me.
You get to decide your own meanin

those 90% of the music sucks anyways

where is this ride going? i don't know, but hit the gas

pug-2598826_1920.jpg

I don't know if you've noticed, but most love songs by men are either Chads singing about banging lots of chicks, or incels singing about not being able to get with Stacey. Most love songs by women are about how she couldn't breathe under his control and how he made all the mistakes and she was innocent.

type

There is alot of good music out there thats not about love you just gotta look for it.

I listen to vaporwave & new retrowave

take the mendelssohnpill

This is why I listen to instrumental music mostly.

Incel-friendly song for German speakers who like metal:

I'm not incel then,
can I still stay?

Thats why you should listen to witchhouse only its insyrumental for the most part and the lyrics are in Russian anyways so you cant understand them