Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Music is a good cope

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
I’ve been listening to a lot of music again it’s a good cope
I need more albums to listen to :feelsmusic::feelsmusic:.

Same I always wear my noise-canceling earbuds so that I can't hear normies and foids talking to each other.

true, I've been listening to more

Same I always wear my noise-canceling earbuds so that I can't hear normies and foids talking to each other.
Based. Wish I could get some instead of airpods :feelsugh:

Based. Wish I could get some instead of airpods :feelsugh:
Normies were too early with the "Bro he can't hear you, he has Airpods on" meme:feelskek:. Only the pros and the headphones have noise-cancellation, the others don't.

Normies were too early with the "Bro he can't hear you, he has Airpods on" meme:feelskek:. Only the pros and the headphones have noise-cancellation, the others don't.
Yea I have AirPods Pros way better in noise cancellation than my older AirPods.

I lowkey hate AirPods tbh. Fuck that Apple globohomo shit.

I lowkey hate AirPods tbh.
precisely. But I've been using my regular Apple earbuds for many years, because AirPods' design just seems retarded to me.

I tried rapping but was scared away from posting it because of this place.

Good cope though, even if no one else hears it with you.

Music is my almost unlimited source of copium, earlier I tried to compose my own music, but now I'm out of ideas.

What music do you like?

Any subgenre of rock in particular or just rock in general?
Not anything specific I mainly listen to the highly acclaimed albums from artists such as Radiohead, Nirvana, Pink Floyd, The Smiths, etc
too much talk about having sex and normie activities in the lyrics. still nothing else to listen to so just have to ignore it
True but not all of it

I always listen to music from the moment I wake up to when I go to sleep I dont know what I would do without music tbh