Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Music for driving

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
DOOM soundtrack when I'm going 90mph in a school zone

I've been embracing the times we live in currently and have been listening to this while driving a lot recently. :feelsjuice::feelsclown:

I love the weird stares I get from old ladies and foids at stop intersections with this tune on full blast, good times. I just want to add to the demoralization of things and general atmosphere if I can, I'm doing my part. :feelsdevil:

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iwOtTlPWE2I

Last edited:
DOOM soundtrack when I'm going 90mph in a school zone
Power Ranger's theme song when i drive my car 120mph into a disabled school for kindergarteners :feelsLSD:

I've been embracing the times we live in currently and have been listening to this while driving a lot recently. :feelsjuice::feelsclown:

I love the weird stares I get from old ladies and foids at stop intersections with this tune on full blast, good times. I just want to add to the demoralization of things and general atmosphere if I can, I'm doing my part. :feelsdevil:

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iwOtTlPWE2I

based metalcel i love you no homo i'm metalhead incel too

based metalcel i love you no homo i'm metalhead incel too
I love it when I'm surrounded by foids all around my car at an intersection and it gets to the part of the song,
"Some people should be sterilized....."

I'm hoping all the cunts in the cars next to me received their vaccine jabs that day listening to it nearby, really makes me feel good in my cold black little heart fren. :feelsjuice::feelsdevil::feelsclown:

Last edited:
I love it when I'm surrounded by foids all around my car at an intersection and it gets to the part of the song,
"They should all be sterilized....."

I'm hoping all the cunts in the cars next to me received their vaccine jabs that day listening to it nearby, really makes me feel good in my cold black little heart fren. :feelsjuice::feelsdevil::feelsclown:
god i hate how normies and boomers can't stand metal lol
:feelsUgh:

mfw cant drive

Brutal death metal

Brutal death metal
ConcernedGrimyAkitainu max 1mb