Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Post music youve listened to today

Wait they were polish? I saw september 39 and that was when war started.
Yes, the comments and description confirm it. I admire their bravery, but it was misplaced.

Poles, but still neat, I guess. It would have been nice if they sided with Germany instead of the Communist/Capitalist Juden forces.
View attachment 1170952

Woah that is a bigass army boyo!

The fact that Hitler invaded russia was his dumbest move.

That sole factor led to Germanys loss.
He had to; the Soviet Union planned to invade. They captured over two million paratroopers during the first few months of Operation Barbarossa. Why would the Soviet Union have so many paratroopers near the border if they weren't going to invade? It was a
necessary pre-emptive strike to ensure the future of Germany and all of Europa itself from Communism.

He had to; the Soviet Union planned to invade. They captured over two million paratroopers during the first few months of Operation Barbarossa. Why would the Soviet Union have so many paratroopers near the border if they weren't going to invade? It was a
necessary pre-emptive strike to ensure the future of Germany and all of Europa itself from Communism. View attachment 1170967
Is that Hitlers Irl voice?

Is that Hitlers Irl voice?
Yes. Jews have all but deleted and censored speeches from Hitler that prove him right and the Juden as nothing more than vile vipers, the children of their master and father, Satan.

I've been listening to pre-2020 Powerwolf this morning and I'll be listening to Widek during my commute later today

Would appreciate more pirate music btw :feelsmusic:
I'm sure you're familiar with Alestorm, but Ekyrian has a couple cool song as well