Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Music and blacks

Inceloner

Inceloner

Banned
-
I noticed that as soon as music comes on it takes control of their entire being. They start shucking and jiving uncontrollably and singing out loud like mentally ill people. This happens to no other race. They cant control themselves around music.

In my case, I become anxious when I hear music while in a public place. Due to ASD, I tend to repeat songs in my head...

I think the worst thing I've had to experience is when some fucking is reciting the lyrics to some shitty rap song out loud as if he's at church reciting scripture. It's always out in pulbic too, especially when I'm on the train. It doesn't matter how good you think the song is, why the fuck do you have to disturb other people who are tired and trying to get home? And even worst its not even teenager alot of the time, it's these older loser types thugmaxxed to the gills. They probably thing the shit makes them look so cool, but it makes them look like a fucking retard.