Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

muscles, friends, athleticism, beards, social circle don't really matter

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
i mean maybe it can boost you like half a point under perfect conditions

but's all just pissing into the ocean

in the end you need face + height + youth + good location

everything else is just a shitty bandaid

Cope. A lot of mentalcels here would have a girlfriend if they had a social circle and friends. All you need is an average face, not being too short and a social circle and you can get girls.

Cope. A lot of mentalcels here would have a girlfriend if they had a social circle and friends. All you need is an average face, not being too short and a social circle and you can get girls.

In this day and age? Gimme a break!

maybe a social circle in a large university full of women

but a bunch of work or sports friends? completely fucking useless

Physical attractiveness matters

lol i have lots of friends but hardly any friends that are girls though

I still think it’s fucking retarded that Incels come onto this site claiming they have lots of friends

lol no, social status is extremely important.

Last edited:

This was maybe the case in the past, but not anymore. Welcome to the age of tinder and feminism. Femoids standards are higher than the Burj Khalifa, they can get chadcock at the touch of a button.

JFL at thinking average is enough.

tenor.gif

Jesus these OPs can't stop coping.

If you think social skills matter then you still don't get it.

i mean maybe it can boost you like half a point under perfect conditions

but's all just pissing into the ocean

in the end you need face + height + youth + good location

everything else is just a shitty bandaid

Cope, if you're not a 9/10, a social circle is extremely important to getting a gf, most normies meet their gfs through mutual friends or move to being gf/bf from being friends themselves. Btw beards do matter because a well trimmed beard can add definition to your jawline.

Cope, if you're not a 9/10, a social circle is extremely important to getting a gf, most normies meet their gfs through mutual friends or move to being gf/bf from being friends themselves. Btw beards do matter because a well trimmed beard can add definition to your jawline.
This right here. This is how most men get girls. It's just incels dot me autistically focuses on the tiny, TINY, percentage of men who can get girls without these things.

This right here. This is how most men get girls. It's just incels dot me autistically focuses on the tiny, TINY, percentage of men who can get girls without these things.

Precisely. We are a minority and instead of focusing on the majority, we just focus on another minority.