Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Muscles definitely play a role

• Thread starter Whiteferociousboy
  • Start date
Whiteferociousboy

Whiteferociousboy

proponent of the glassespill and beard theory
★★★★★
Muscles say a lot about genetics. I, for example, can't build muscles. I could exercise regularly and no change would be noticed.
I'm most ashamed of my thin legs. I used to come to class wearing jeans. I was late and everyone started laughing and grinning and looking at my legs. I quickly went to my seat and quickly sat down and felt embarrassed. My seatmate in the back said the fat one laughed at you. I shrugged my shoulders and acted like I didn't care and didn't care that other people laughed at me. My legs look like sticks that's why I always wore a jogging suit. People only knew me in a jogging suit and everyone always asked me why I didn't dress a little more neatly.
If someone can build muscle well and quickly and has nice aesthetics, it says a lot about their genetics. Rapid muscle growth is good for survival.
do you remember where elliot said that even younger kids were better and stronger than him at basketball and skateboarding?
Of course they are not everything, but they do make up a very large part of the appearance. Anyone who looks like a weakling is treated like a weakling.

Yep. I have trash muscle genetics and can't gain weight past 155 pounds event though I eat 4,000 calories a day. I can only bench 135 after fucking YEARS of training. Surprisingly though, I can get 10 pull ups in a row. I have narrow clavicles and look skinny since I'm 6 feet tall. I notice it seems very common for an incel to have an unathletic and very skinny build.

no

muscles play no role whatsoever

It is a truecel trait to be an ectomorph and skinny framelet.

Muscles is kind of like having hair

If you are completely devoid of muscle you are laughed at, same with hair

But then having hair or muscles doesnt automatically make you a slayer or ascend

Gymcopers take it way too far

It sure is. I was always the skinniest guy in class and couldn't gain weight. I eat 4,000 calories a day for fucks sake and am only a 155 pound ectomorph with narrow clavicles.

yeah of course. It's just an illusion that women choose men who look like alpha gorillas
Where? The gorillas that I know are incels gymcoping with the fact that they can't get pussy. Literally every truly buff guy I know doesn't get pussy, unlike skinny as fuck twigs who slay. Same as me, I've had a 5 plate deadlift, still truecel of truecels.

It sure is. I was always the skinniest guy in class and couldn't gain weight. I eat 4,000 calories a day for fucks sake and am only a 155 pound ectomorph with narrow clavicles.
I tried the same. the only think that growth was my belly lol

You sound like a woman, but the opposite.

"Yeah bro I eat 4000 calories a day, but I literally do not gain weight, impossible!!!"

No, that's not possible unless you run the marathon every day.

@based_meme

"Yeah bro I eat 4000 calories a day, but I literally do not gain weight, impossible!!!"

@based_meme
bluepilled. just work on yourself theory

I tried the same. the only think that growth was my belly lol
BRUTAL. At least my waist stays thin. I gained a little upper body mass, but a lot of the weight went straight to my hips. I hate my narrow shoulders combined with wide hips. Over time from weight training, some of the weight left my hips and went to my upper body. I don't even train legs anymore because I want the mass to go to my upper body, not my already thick legs and hips.

Muscles are a good cope actually.

@based_meme
JFL @ that guy. There's no fucking you can eat TWICE the caloric intake of the average adult and NOT gain any weight. That would mean your metabolism breaks the laws of thermodynamics.

Muscles say a lot about genetics. I, for example, can't build muscles. I could exercise regularly and no change would be noticed.
they do at elite level. almost everyone can get to decent level when i say decent i mean people can tell you workout and call you buff. Everyone who exercises good and eats protein will see a change, progress tempo will be different

If someone can build muscle well and quickly and has nice aesthetics, it says a lot about their genetics.
when foid sees muscular guy her brain does not react like when she sees tall or good jawline.. because muscles can be acquired through hardwork. she cant know if you got these muscles after 6 months thanks to great genes or you been working out for 10 years.

Of course they are not everything, but they do make up a very large part of the appearance. Anyone who looks like a weakling is treated like a weakling.
wrong and wrong. they are very small, allmost irrelevant part of mans looks. plenty of guys who look like weakling slay top quality prime pussy

@based_meme
I have a ridiculously fast metabolism and do a good amount of physical work. Plus, I have a chronic intestinal condition that makes my intestines inefficient and bad at absorbing nutrients.

Muscles is kind of like having hair

If you are completely devoid of muscle you are laughed at, same with hair

But then having hair or muscles doesnt automatically make you a slayer or ascend

Gymcopers take it way too far
this. A survey has shown that woman don't find skinny man attractive.

20240605 145730

Big muscles won't make you get bitches but having no muscles will make you unattractive.

they do at elite level. almost everyone can get to decent level when i say decent i mean people can tell you workout and call you buff. Everyone who exercises good and eats protein will see a change, progress tempo will be different
nope. not true. At some point it's no longer worth doing sport because it takes years until you take a small step.

Foids aren't interested in gymmaxxed normies and subhumans. They prefer lean and skinny chads.

View attachment 1175116

Big muscles won't make you get bitches but having no muscles will make you unattractive.
true. its a old instinct. even ape foids like buff gorilla alpha

I have a ridiculously fast metabolism and do a good amount of physical work. Plus, I have a chronic intestinal condition that makes my intestines inefficient and bad at absorbing nutrients.
No, you don't have a fast metabolism since you are a framelet. A "good amount of physical" doesn't burn 2000 calories. And jfl at ur last excuse.
Being a framelet is no excuse to be retarded.

Also, if you're skinny your face looks worse compared to if you were more bulky.
Webp.net-resizeimage%20(14)-1578985347192.jpg

4bccfa02deea58f02da83aecf6f22e10.jpg

Last edited:

View attachment 1175116

Being a man feels like going through a bunch of hurdles to simply just qualify to begin dating, not even be attractive.

I feel like its similar to getting a uni degree

You put a lot of time and effort into it

Then when you apply there are thousands of other applicants

These applicants can

1. Simply be better than you

2. Nepotism, and already be socially connected

3. Have more job or in this case dating experience

At least with a job everything is technically obtainable, for dating if you are not 6 feet on tinder, or too short to LARP as 6 feet then I honestly would not bother, you do not have the correct job qualifications and nver will

No, you don't have a fast metabolism since you are a framelet. A "good amount of physical" doesn't burn 2000 calories. And jfl at ur last excuse.
Being a framelet is no excuse to be retarded.
I'm 6 feet tall and exercise daily, so I burn a lot of energy. You would be blown away by how much I eat in a day. It's fucking ridiculous to need to eat that many calories. I'm not lying about the intestinal condition either. At age 13 I almost died from my intestines not passing stools and I have had to take high doses of laxatives every single day for the last 6 years just to keep my system going. I also take a corticosteroid daily for low blood pressure issues. My body can't even absorb enough Iron from food even though I eat a lot of red meat, so I have to take an iron pill every 3 days. My intestines truly are fucked up from my shitty genetics and don't work all that well.

I didn't really get buff after gymcelling.. I still look like a dyel in clothes. I gained a lot of strength tho which helps in street fights

Also, if you're skinny your face looks worse compared to if you were more bulky.
Webp.net-resizeimage%20(14)-1578985347192.jpg

4bccfa02deea58f02da83aecf6f22e10.jpg
He still has a lean face in the second picture. The first pic is starvation tier.

I didn't really get buff after gymcelling.. I still look like a dyel in clothes. I gained a lot of strength tho which helps in street fights
A former Arab classmate once took me to the gym. I thought there weren't any attractive people there. I didn't know the gym world yet. When I was there I was shocked that there were only good-looking people everywhere. At some point I stopped going

I realized that the gym is full of good looking people. stacy try to pump her ass bigger, chad that try to look more masculine. its not my world...

No, that's not possible unless you run the marathon every day
bro bended the laws of thermodynamics. A lot of skinny people eat a lot for 1 day and then they stop tracking their calories and they think that they eat the same amount every day

A former Arab classmate once took me to the gym. I thought there weren't any attractive people there. I didn't know the gym world yet. When I was there I was shocked that there were only good-looking people everywhere. At some point I stopped going
In my gym it's mostly normies. Most niggas don't have a good physique either and the ones that do are all roidmaxxers. Even I can look good shirtless with a pump in ideal lightning but that doesn't translate to irl. Without a pump and a shirt on you wouldn't even be able to tell I lift.

Gym maxxing is good because you can threatmax. You become a threat to other people and they’ll think twice before picking a fight

In my gym it's mostly normies. Most niggas don't have a good physique either and the ones that do are all roidmaxxers. Even I can look good shirtless with a pump in ideal lightning but that doesn't translate to irl. Without a pump and a shirt on you wouldn't even be able to tell I lift.
average gym members:

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/9fAuotkeVsk

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/DtQqo67viWg

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/y2PhXysg2do

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/CXmfumbJnDU

average stacy and chad: "summer is coming I must work out my body for pool partys"

Gym maxxing is good because you can threatmax. You become a threat to other people and they’ll think twice before picking a fight
this. A lot of people think gymaxxing is only for bitches but it feels good walking around knowing Chad can't pick you up and slam you on the pavement

this. A lot of people think gymaxxing is only for bitches but it feels good walking around knowing Chad can't pick you up and slam you on the pavement
Chad slam you on the ground in anyway. truecels will be never a threat. we are walking jokes

Most gymaxxers don't look intimidating imo. You need to be tall and wide framed for that and strength doesn't mean shit in fights. A trained boxer/wrestler of similar or even smaller size can pulverize a body builder.

threatmax for people that have a dangerous look.

thumb_5.jpg
500x500.jpg

not for people like this:
Portrait_of_a_Psychopath_UCSB-19c3f6bf328e57afe8f58dd61b7d472b

Most gymaxxers don't look intimidating imo. You need to be tall and wide framed for that and strength doesn't mean shit in fights. A trained boxer/wrestler of similar or even smaller size can pulverize a body builder.
99% of people aren't trained fighters and the average boxer can not beat someone twice their size. I think wrestlers can tho. Strength means a lot in fights when your opponent is someone who barely exercises. And it's not about looking intimidating, it's about being able to protect yourself.

99% of people aren't trained fighters and the average boxer can not beat someone twice their size. I think wrestlers can tho. Strength means a lot in fights when your opponent is someone who barely exercises. And it's not about looking intimidating, it's about being able to protect yourself.
Indeed. Even with meme tier martial arts like karate you can destroy 99% of normies on the street. All incels should learn some kind of martial arts and also be armed in some way

Yep. I have trash muscle genetics and can't gain weight past 155 pounds event though I eat 4,000 calories a day. I can only bench 135 after fucking YEARS of training. Surprisingly though, I can get 10 pull ups in a row. I have narrow clavicles and look skinny since I'm 6 feet tall. I notice it seems very common for an incel to have an unathletic and very skinny build.
Very relatable, I even upped my calorie intake to 3-5k calories per meal and still cant gain shit due to the curry metabolism

I would chop one of my fingers off just for a slow metabolism

Imagine being ectomorph while being a manlet at the same time

Tyrone has a ultra slow metabolism

I can fuck up most chads in a fight but if I get in a street fight with a Tyrone I am tailing it as I know I am not winning that even if I have weapons

Very relatable, I even upped my calorie intake to 3-5k calories per meal and still cant gain shit due to the curry metabolism

I would chop one of my fingers off just for a slow metabolism
It’s brutal. I hate eating that much, spending that much money on food, and still being a skinny guy. There is no way you’re eating 3-5k calories each meal though. I wouldn’t be surprised if you ate eating 5,000 calories a day though. It fucking insane how I can’t gain weight with all that and some guys are eating just 2000-2500 calories a day and are naturally like 200 pounds.

It’s brutal. I hate eating that much, spending that much money on food, and still being a skinny guy. There is no way you’re eating 3-5k calories each meal though. I wouldn’t be surprised if you ate eating 5,000 calories a day though. It fucking insane how I can’t gain weight with all that and some guys are eating just 2000-2500 calories a day and are naturally like 200 pounds.
Most of my colleagues who only ate 1 meal that was less than 1500 calories and made it to 200 lbs natty

My fast metabolism even made me consider quitting the gym and watch all my gains that took years to make disappear in 2 weeks

"YoU ArE DoiNg SomEtHiNg WrONG"

I have been lifting long enough to prove I am doing nothing wrong, my curry genetics keep cucking me to prevent me from gaining any weight.