Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Muscles are attractive on men, anything else is cope

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
But its a looks multiplier. Meaning you have to meet a minimum threshold of attractiveness first. A high tier normie, gym maxed correctly, can ascend to Chadlite. Chad can ascend to giga Chad with the right physique. Maybe, under certain conditions, can a low tier normie become regular normie because of physique.

Imagine Henry Cavill. I guarantee you that foids prefer the gym maxed version rather than if he had the same face with a plain physique.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:Its over for 3/10 manlet gymcels

If you had a body like steroid version of Overeem you wouldn't be an incel anymore.

source.gif

You need to have the right genes to have that potential.

Even Jeremy Meeks has a lean, chiseled physique. He isn't as big as Henry Cavill, but you can tell he works out some. If he was a lanklet, it would cost him points.

Take the roidpill, literally. just kidding, this thread is fucking stupid

Even Jeremy Meeks has a lean, chiseled physique. He isn't as big as Henry Cavill, but you can tell he works out some. If he was a lanklet, it would cost him points.

I saw a lot of women giving negative comments about his physique and saying he needs to bulk up a bit.

imo He looks like a DYELer. But ofc still mogs me to saturn and back because face + height are 90-95%. Bet he cant even bench 2 plates tbh ngl.

I saw a lot of women giving negative comments about his physique and saying he needs to bulk up a bit.
44B10A2400000578 4916712 What a model figure Jeremy Meeks showed off his impressive abs a a 1

He could bulk up a bit, but imagine if he was just bone skinny. But he actually would look better with a bigger physique which proves my point.

I'm a 0/10 so muscles are useless in me

But its a looks multiplier. Meaning you have to meet a minimum threshold of attractiveness first. A high tier normie, gym maxed correctly, can ascend to Chadlite. Chad can ascend to giga Chad with the right physique. Maybe, under certain conditions, can a low tier normie become regular normie because of physique.

Imagine Henry Cavill. I guarantee you that foids prefer the gym maxed version rather than if he had the same face with a plain physique.
You need certain things to go gymmaxx tbh
normal or above average face
normal or above average height
normal or above average dick
normal or above average frame
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:Its over for 3/10 manlet gymcels
i'm a 3/10 manlet but i don't gymcel. TBH i might if i ever lose my bodyfat

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0003347207000565
For both sexes, face attractiveness predicted overall attractiveness more strongly than did body attractiveness, and this difference was significant in males.
Op how much do you think muscles increase attractiveness. I think 0.2 and even then I think girls mostly just care about height than muscles when it comes to the body.
If you had a body like steroid version of Overeem you wouldn't be an incel anymore.

source.gif

Didn't he look way worse and start losing after having to get off steroids because he got caught taking them?

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0003347207000565

Op how much do you think muscles increase attractiveness. I think 0.2 and even then I think girls mostly just care about height than muscles when it comes to the body.
Depends on the particular guy. In general, I do think it raises a guys attractiveness level, long as it isn't overdone where you look like Ronnie Coleman. Like the example of Henry Cavill. He looks better gym maxed than with an average physique and definitely better than if he had a beer gut. And most guys would, assuming they aren't lacking too much in face, height, frame, dick size.
I'm still gonna cope with gymcellin

Henry Cavill getting big didn't changed much imoView attachment 170148View attachment 170149
He has clothing in both pics

When ethnics try to gym max.
maxresdefault.jpg

muscularity in men is functional only, so men in different environment and even different predicaments (food shortages, hunter vs gatherer lifestyle) can still look different enough for women to default to face and height for attractiveness, it’s just that the standard in our era is to be ripped

just be alphadestiny theory

Women look trannies on muscles. :feelspuke:

So basically:
Muscles are attractive on attractive men. Nothing's attractive on ugly men

source.gif

Also, the right stack.

Nigger is black tbh

Dev41Hx0qDJOZRTRulUXM5YFCXJsVqo zlkgGXTN5pA
CxNdR1m
BXdUSvD
AZebk9H
Aaa
Tq1yk0zs2go11
TL44icK
Xhshtuyuaok11
Do it for yourself, and to be the best looking version of yourself.. And for your fitness and strength.. But It's not something that the average joe will be able to use to increase his success with females. Even unnaturally attainable body on an unattractive face won't help make you attractive enough for females standards