Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Mum said

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
She would rather I was a degenerate who went out all the time with friends to drink and do drugs then rot in front of the computer all the time like a pathetic loser.
Makes me feel bad for rottting all the time when i can't do anything else fml.
She wonders why I don't answer call

Last edited:
I can't catch a break

Lmao, she's right too.

At least you get life experiences and can meet / bang damaged women just by being a drugcel. It's closer to living than rotting Hikkikomori style as the world passes you by.

My mom is the opposite
i wish mine was. She keeps sayin i'm wasting my youth like I don't already know that. I know she want's whats best for me but she doesnt understsand

I wish I was a degenerate who went out all the time with friends to drink and do drugs

Lmao, she's right too.

At least you get life experiences and can meet / bang damaged women just by being a drugcel. It's closer to living than rotting Hikkikomori style as the world passes you by.

Needed this shit today - too much suifuel in one day.

Lmao, she's right too.

I can't tho, I can't interact with people/ autistic in social situations. I don't choose to be like this

almost every mom wants you to live the cookie cutter normie lifestyle even if they say otherwise like "dont do drugs son" or "stay safe". its like they expect you to do the opposite whilst telling you not to as a test.

Then.
She would rather I was a degenerate who went out all the time with friends to drink and do drugs then rot in front of the computer all the time like a pathetic loser.
Now.
even my mom knows that it's over. she just accepted that i'm an irredeemable incel, she still understands my condition and support me.

you don't live with her are you at uni?

That's rough. Sorry, man.

Get a diagnosis if you care what your parents think, or if you have to care because you're living with them (me). You can't blackpill your parents by arguing with them, but your parents can't argue with a shrink.

harsh. sorry to hear that OP

Attachments

• 1522078999866.jpg
    1522078999866.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 83