Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Mum paying my 20 y/o slutty sisters rent so she can have an apartment but I’m still living at home at 24

D

DoomedSince98

Recruit
★★★★
My sister has just turned 20 and my mum has offered to pay her rent for an apartment until she can afford it herself but I’m 24 and still living at home and my mum has never offered to help me like that :feelswhat:

that moment when you realize you have shitty parents:incel:

Your mom expects your slutty sister to achieve more in life than you

based slut sister taking your mom for all she's got.

Because your mom loves you and doesn't want you to leave her side. You mama's boy you.

Your mother hates you because you are a man, she will probably blame you in the future that you stayed home with her while your sister managed to fulfill herself outside the family nest.

Your mom expects your slutty sister to achieve more in life than you
She does and she actively tells me this, it’s literally happened since we were in school but everybody fails to mention the fact that my stupid mum has been with so many different men so we have different dads, I don’t see my dad but my sisters dad is rich af and pays for everything for her and has handed everything to her and now she has a Chad boyfriend who also has rich parents and they all wonder why she’s doing better than me:feelsohgod:

PLEASE LET ME RAPE HER FILTHY SLOPPY NASTY VILE RECTUM UNTIL FALLEN OF RECTUM AND THEN FACEFUCK UNTIL VOMIT ON PRICK (IN VIDEO GAME)
You wouldn’t want to, her Chad boyfriend fucks her all the time and they make no effort to hide the noise:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

my brother gets his house, driver's license, food and clothes paid and I'm told to get a job

my brother gets his house, driver's license, food and clothes paid and I'm told to get a job
And parents claim to not have favourites

And parents claim to not have favourites
and they do this despite knowing he steals from them and even me. He just stole like 200$ from me and they didn't tell him to give it back or offered to give it back to me themselves

and they do this despite knowing he steals from them and even me. He just stole like 200$ from me and they didn't tell him to give it back or offered to give it back to me themselves
Bro what that’s so bad. Is he older or younger than you

Your mother hates you because you are a man, she will probably blame you in the future that you stayed home with her while your sister managed to fulfill herself outside the family nest.
She already does that lol I constantly get compared to the slut as if she hasn’t had literally every little thing handed to her and everybody treats her like she’s gods fucking gift I hate the slut

My sister has just turned 20 and my mum has offered to pay her rent for an apartment until she can afford it herself but I’m 24 and still living at home and my mum has never offered to help me like that :feelswhat:
Jesus, my mom would steal money from me when i was a teen

Tbf my mum is gonna pay my sisters rent then her dad pays for her car and phone (meanwhile I still don’t even have a license) what does this slut even have to pay for herself wtfffffffff bro

:feelsYall: Broke azz tip #1

Dave Ramsey said do Pizza Delivery.

Fark Uber and don’t work at Waltons

401FEA73 BF2F 4FBC B489 CBFF6F4BC372

View: https://youtu.be/2lMHXzhV2TY

my point is proven again, I can hear the slut being fucked by her stupid Chad boyfriend right now :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Dads will start to want to fuck their daughters as time passes, so it's in the best interest of everyone if the daughter moves out. Also, parents know that daughters can use their pussy power to get whatever they need in life, much easier than the male slob incel living in the garage. :blackpill: