Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Mum found my used botox syringes

honorarycurry

honorarycurry

Veteran
★★★
I injected Botox into my forehead today to weaken the frontalis muscle and thus lower my high set cuck eyebrows and hopefully get hunter eyes https://looksmax.org/threads/hunter-eye-area-with-botox-to-fix-upper-eyelid-exposure.477289/ It’s the second time I’m doing it and have read a lot about how it is done so I’m sure I didint do anything stupid ( many foids inject Botox on themselves on YouTube ) and the muscle in question is safe to inject.

Anyway mum came late home and for some reason decided to check the box I threw in the garbage wondering what could be there. She shouted loud enough for my dad to hear too: “what are these syringes for?” I couldn’t make up any excuse and just mumbled something and went back to my room. She probably thinks I’m a crackhead/drug addict now and contemplates whatever to take me to a therapist or to kick me out.

It’s probably better and safer to tell her I injected opioids rather than telling her about my obsession with looks and the blackpill
You should ask if she wants some (heroin, that is, not botox)

I'm sorry you're mum found it. And you shouldn't inject some botox in your face on your own, that's probably ver dangerous. And don't say some foids did it on TikTok, did you also ate a Tidepod or drank mouth wash because people on Tiktok did it?

Say you were experimenting on the practical use of dissolved minerals injected directly into your veins... :feelskek:

I didn't even know you could inject Botox on your own; @HiddenUzer, at least you know the dangers now of doing such a thing! :feelstastyman:

I'm sorry you're mum found it. And you shouldn't inject some botox in your face on your own, that's probably ver dangerous. And don't say some foids did it on TikTok, did you also ate a Tidepod or drank mouth wash because people on Tiktok did it?
I meant that even stupid low iq foids do it and they don’t die or smth, so it can’t be as dangerous as it is popularly thought to be. But that’s not what gave me the balls to do it. I simply researched it a lot. The worst that could happen is for Botox to migrate to another muscle and paralyse it, giving me eyelid ptosis for example. But the frontalis is isolated from other muscles so as long as I know that I have injected far enough from those muscles it’s very unlikely for that to happen.

Holy shit dude, I’d be fucking mortified lmao. I think it’s easiest to say you just found them and thought they were cool like a retard or something

Say you were experimenting on the practical use of dissolved minerals injected directly into your veins... :feelskek:

I didn't even know you could inject Botox on your own; @HiddenUzer, at least you know the dangers now of doing such a thing! :feelstastyman:
It’s not dangerous at all unless you’re a complete retard. I did it previously and had no side effects . It’s much cheaper too than going to a Jew surgeon, and they don’t even inject Botox for lowering the eyebrows because they are bluepilled ( only a handful do that don’t live where I am )

Holy shit dude, I’d be fucking mortified lmao. I think it’s easiest to say you just found them and thought they were cool like a retard or something
Idk I think will just tell her I planned to injected some peptides for bodybuilding but pussied out, cuz she knows already I’m taking supplements