Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Multiple people disgusted by me today

Grodd

Grodd

All my posts are in relation to acts in Gta 5
★★
Today i was in public in a big shopping centre and i got more than a dozen disgusted looks shot at me wtf is this cruel existence most of these looks of hatred came from foids of all ages why can`t people like me why do they hate me so much i`m just dirt to them i`m a good person and i get nothing back not even common respect fuck my life :cryfeels:

normies want us to rot alone in our houses and never go outside. They are cruel as hell

They are sensing your post count brocel

Today i was in public in a big shopping centre and i got more than a dozen disgusted looks shot at me wtf is this cruel existence most of these looks of hatred came from foids of all ages why can`t people like me why do they hate me so much i`m just dirt to them i`m a good person and i get nothing back not even common respect fuck my life :cryfeels:
PKM

How to make them not exist anymore

Those people who treat you like that are the same people telling you that you have a bad personality btw

I don't acknowledge people in public except other incel or border incel men. When I meet a truecel I give them big compassion to show them I'm not a nigger normie. Yesterday I gave a local crackhead £30 worth of weed for free now I bought a friend for life

Or just blow them away with XM25

XM25

Or just blow them away with XM25

XM25

:feelsgah:

Life gets infinitely better when you stop caring what strangers think of you. You will never see ANY of these people again, they're basically NPCs in a vidya game

They deserve to become victims from ERmaxxers just like on my post (in Roblox)
Fuck their judgmental minds @Efiliste we’re on this together from people hating on us from their disgusting evil judging on Sub5 men

Sheez that’s a lot of hate from people solely by your looks, mentalcels like autism people get the same amount of hate or to get mocked by normies. We need to form groups where people nearby lives to come together and protest on Inceldom on Washington DC. Since we’re tired of being invisible to society or they hate us. We need to fight back

protest on Inceldom on Washington DC. Since we’re tired of being invisible to society or they hate us. We need to fight back
there's already been an "incel protest" and it went about as expected.....