Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foid looked at me with disgust

Grodd

Grodd

#1 Foid hater
★★★★★
While i was walking home today i walked near a teenage foid and she looked at me with pure disgust and hatred i`m so sick of being despised for my looks i hate being in public

Have received my fair share of death stares from Foids

Many such cases

Women just hate ugly men, they can't control it

When it comes to unattractiveness women indirectly discriminate. It comes in the
form of ignoring or pretending like you don't exist. The science says those men who
are better looking often are higher paid, have more job opportunities, pass more interviews,
better social lives, more time with teachers, better mental health, all kinds of advantages.

Today i told a foid that i thought babies were disgusting and she side-eyed me lmfao

When it comes to unattractiveness women indirectly discriminate. It comes in the
form of ignoring or pretending like you don't exist. The science says those men who
are better looking often are higher paid, have more job opportunities, pass more interviews,
better social lives, more time with teachers, better mental health, all kinds of advantages.
Yeah being an ugly male is a death sentence

Ask her what her problem is next time

first time GIF

They don’t want non chad males breathing

i`m so sick of being despised for my looks i hate being in public
same bruh. I hate going outside for this very reason. Most times I gotta mentally prepare myself for the bad things that'll happen once I step out my door

I posted a similar story. If a foid makes me feel bad, I make her feel bad in return.

Knock her out with a well timed punch and rape her (in Paint The Town Red).

It’s fucked up how this shit is acceptable for toilets.
If I looked at a guy like that I’d get in trouble no doubt.

Next time it happens i should say something tho a white knight will probably step in
White knights are often weak, even most users on here could easily beat the shit out of them

White knights are often weak, even most users on here could easily beat the shit out of them
White knights are inherently low T and Cucked. Decapitate and crush their skulls

In Minecraft

Everytime I go to the store they even peak at me to see if I’m attractive first

Basically my daily experience, tbh

While i was walking home today i walked near a teenage foid and she looked at me with pure disgust and hatred i`m so sick of being despised for my looks i hate being in public
You should have smacked the succubus

stupid goddamn cunts you should have gave her a rough hard core grape lesson

atleast u get acknowledged by foids