Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Multiculturalism is unnatural

Maybe blacks, but how do jews simp for arabs when our countries are constantly being destroyed by them? Even in your own post, you later post a link about jews and the iraq war.
Yeah but islamophobia. I mean I don’t think they like Arabs in Arabia but they for sure simp for Arabs in the west, if that makes sense.
most western countries are fine with Islamphobia, especially France.
Well the fact that islamophobia is even a word is proof of simping just like diversity. I’m not going to go to Mecca and say people are christianphobic.
The benefits whites get from Jews is the enormous power they have on a global level. Most jews who are at the top are Asheknazi Jews who have high levels of white genes, so I don't get how they would hate being white, loo at Zuckerberg, he's almost definitly more European than he is Middle Eastern.
Well it’s an ethnoreligion and within that it is a small occult. It makes no sense for Jews that seem white to everyone to be the main pushers of white genocide but here they are; It’s because race is more than skin color.

That seems to be the case. Empty out the Middle East and give Europeans the burden of dealing with the Arabs/Egyptians/Turks that come to Europe.
Maybe maybe
Yeah, except they don't have the power to do that, and many international and geopolitical factors stand in their way, such as Iran with it's military, Saudi's oil needed for most of the world, and Pakistan having nuclear bombs. They can't even handle Palestinians and Afghans properly, let alone the whole Middle East
Well like I said they have reign over all mainstream media but I see your point but if they really wanted to I don’t think it would be hard to totally destroy any continent they wanted. Jews support insurgents in Iran or etc. also arent Saudi oil barons connected to Israel?
Yes I'm aware of these. Regardless, it is American (white) and even white soliders from NATO nations like Australian soldiers participated. In short, the bulk of footsoliders who are doing the actual killing/destruction are whites, even if their leadership are jews/whites allied with jews
You conflate the west with whiteness. As is anno 2021 joe Bidens cabinet has more minorities (including jews) than whites. Black soldiers were there too, as were Hispanics and and the defense minister was black etc e
Except Arabs and Jews are already Semites to begin with, so to even call that "interbreeding" is like saying a Portuguese and Spanish are "interbreeding" when they are basically the same race.
Jews are Khazar
No where near the same as a European marrying a Jew, and that is often done for globohomo motivations, whereas most Arabs who marry Jews did so many centuries ago when said Jews converted to Islam

View attachment 405040
Absolutely these Jewish goyim marriages are for political power. Selling your daughter to the elites to join them theory. Idk about Jews converting to Islam or if that worked though.
no it isn't, Jews were allowed to engage in usury. Look up what a court Jew is. They totally did have special roles and privileges
Maybe in Eastern Europe but as said before during the Middle Ages in Western Europe especially after the plague Jews were being exterminated.
that's once incident over the course of like 1500 years.
Well there’s multiple Jewish migrations into the Ottoman Empire (who are asiatic turkics so idk what you think about them) during many different time periods for sure. Coincidentally the ottomans were also the first to allow homosexuality in 1850 so do with that what you will.
Yes, taking in people who are being unjustly killed. That is not the same as giving them unearned privileges.
People are genocided for a reason. Jews were always shit, all of them. There’s a reason medieval Europe wanted them extinct so bad (and maybe that’s why Jews hate Europeans so much)
That's not how technology works, mate. You don't need globohomo to spread technology. Hence why you have gunpowder coming from China or many Agricultural innovations coming form Middle East
You need globohomo to spread technology. Mongolians, Turks and the timurids spread gunpowder and in doing so not only made the world smaller (with the Silk Road and stuff) but also through EXTREME death and destruction (something crazy like 3% of the world died when the mongols were chimping out).
Look at the documentary "Reel Bad Arabs". It talks of how Jews in hollywood have spent 100+ years constantly depicting Arabs in extremely negative, perverted roles. The worst part of the documentary imo is when they show some movie of Samuel Jackson in Yemen, and they depict a fucking handicapped arab girl as being an undercover terrorist, a great way of painting all Arabs as threats and justifying their mass genocide while ridding any semblance of mercy for even the weakest most vulnerable citizens.
But again they are still living in the west. If racism or any of that stuff existed the people who are the target of said racism would not be able to live in the host nation. If everyone hates Muslims, why are there so many Muslims now allowed to be in the EU and USA?
Another thing: You need to understand most Jews are parasites. A parasite keeps its host alive for as long as it benefits, when its time to move on, it kills the host and moves on to another victim. It seems that for the past 30 years, Jews are now in the moving on phase. Hence why you didn't necessarily have anti-white male propaganda until like the past 15-20 years despite Jews controlling media for decades before that, where they constantly had pro-white male propoganda.
Well the media has been anti white for closer to 100 years and especially after the civil rights acts. There was a really good interview that proved this point perfectly done in 1960 when a news source interviewed the leader of the KKK and treated him like a nutcase (similar to today even)

We are too good for this world
All races have their downsides. Blacks are dumb, Asians are short, and whites are too kind and too nice
578db458da36cac06c937ec649808f4c

"Whites are too nice"

Just a feminine tier behavior overall. I dont get why he bothers talking shit and then gets btfo when someone confronts him.
True ngl but also hypocritical coming from you given the fact that you were speaking like a humble submissive boy on the phone :lul: I was supposed to get btfo by you, what happened?

View attachment 405081

"Whites are too nice"

True ngl but also hypocritical coming from you given the fact that you were speaking like a humble submissive boy on the phone :lul: I was supposed to get btfo by you, what happened?
Bruh you did get btfo and I changed my tone so we could have a man to man talk JFL guess you didnt hear the parts where I kept telling you to stop shitting on my nutsack in spanish.

Hombre a hombre, dont confuse my tone just because I treated you like a person.

View attachment 405081

"Whites are too nice"

Europes history is very bloody indeed. That does not change the fact that we abolished slavery, invented social welfare, and want everyone to thrive. We are the only kind of people who would think twice when colonizing weaker race(s). Everybody else would just exploit the weak without batting an eye.

Europeans abolished slavery, Jews invented it, Middle Easterners built their empire on slavery, and Africans still enslave each other. Just as an example.

Jews are not Europeans, they are bastardized Middle-Easterners with African and European influences.

Last edited:
Bruh you did get btfo and I changed my tone so we could have a man to man talk JFL guess you didnt hear the parts where I kept telling you to stop shitting on my nutsack in spanish.

Hombre a hombre, dont confuse my tone just because I treated you like a person
Omg you're such a liar. Everything you said in spanish was polite and you even apologized to me several times. You were speaking in the exact same way when I told you to switch to english so we didn't exclude @Diocel and @BummerDrummer
You even admitted that you're a humble person irl and you're nothing like the way you post here hahaha
Europes history is very bloody indeed. That does not change the fact that we abolished slavery, invented social welfare, and want everyone to thrive. We are the only kind of people who would think twice when colonizing weaker race(s). Everybody else would just exploit the weak without batting an eye.

Europeans abolished slavery, Jews invented it, Middle Easterners built their empire on slavery, and Africans still enslave each other. Just as an example.

Jews are not Europeans, they are bastardized Middle-Easterners with African and European influences.
White work horse with blinders in nerja spain AFEKRP

That's you right now

And Ashkenazi jews are in fact european and most likely descendants of the khazars (literally caucasians)

Omg you're such a liar. Everything you said in spanish was polite and you even apologized to me several times. You were speaking in the exact same way when I told you to switch to english so we didn't exclude @Diocel and @BummerDrummer
You even admitted that you're a humble person irl and you're nothing like the way you post here hahaha
I apologized to you once nigga, and that was for the sudaca insult because you weren't being a sperg.

Im that way IRL if I get pushed into it nigga. I dont bite my tongue when I see bullshit :feelswhat:

well hold on, what I mean is that while every race has had destructive wars (while European wars are obviously gonna be more destructive because of how developed and advanced compared to say africa) whites are the only ones too nice as in general. I mean, the concept of civil rights, social benefits like welfare, representation in govt and republicanism were ALL European philosophical concepts. Not to mention the British were the first to universally abolish slavery in 1833 and stopped it everywhere (including destroying the arab slave trade).

take an african and put him in Sweden, then put him in China. You will see the difference very very quickly.
once whites do get fed up though it gets really brutal, I.e ww2

Last edited:
I apologized to you once nigga, and that was for the sudaca insult because you weren't being a sperg.

Im that way IRL if I get pushed into it nigga. I dont bite my tongue when I see bullshit :feelswhat:
Shameless liar holy shit, you apologized several times and I made you admit that you're nothing like the way you act here.

Remember the first seconds when I unironically thought you were bummer and then I started to laugh my ass off when I realized it was you and I said "dude you sound like a fucking gringo" then you got nervous and couldn't even conjugate simple verbs hahaha come on man cut the shit
well hold on, what I mean is that while every race has had destructive wars (while European wars are obviously gonna be more destructive because of how developed and advanced compared to say africa) whites are the only ones too nice as in general. I mean, the concept of civil rights, social benefits like welfare, representation in govt and republicanism were ALL European philosophical concepts. Not to mention the British were the first to universally abolish slavery in 1833 and stopped it everywhere (including destroying the arab slave trade).

take an african and put him in Sweden, then put him in China. You will see the difference very very quickly.
once whites do get fed up though it gets really brutal, I.e ww2
Civil rights, social benefits, and all that shit were created to maintain social stability. The elites are benefited themselves when the masses are pleased, it has nothing to do with being nice. It took a great deal of wars and beheadings for you to come up with a bunch of rights that only keep the masses docile and working for their masters. And keep in mind that if it weren't for nuclear weapons you'd still be engaged in another world war. Stop saying your race is benevolent cuz we all know that's bullshit.

As for other races, yes, they're pieces of shit too, and some them are worse than whites. That doesn't mean whites are innocent angles that did nothing wrong. You're speaking like a jew with a victim complex at this point.

Civil rights, social benefits, and all that shit were created to maintain social stability. The elites are benefited themselves when the masses are pleased, it has nothing to do with being nice. It took a great deal of wars and beheadings for you to come up with a bunch of rights that only keep the masses docile and working for their masters. And keep in mind that if it weren't for nuclear weapons you'd still be engaged in another world war. Stop saying your race is benevolent cuz we all know that's bullshit.
China doesn’t give their migrants welfare. If it was for social stability there are other ways of doing that. I’m just saying that allowing 10000 Congolese bbc niggas into Luxembourg and having the avg population accept it is white naivety/kindness (especially because like you said it’s very stable and developed and comfortable).
As for other races, yes, they're pieces of shit too, and some them are worse than whites. That doesn't mean whites are innocent angles that did nothing wrong. You're speaking like a jew with a victim complex at this point.
I mean out of any of them whites are the best. I can live without the chinamen inventions, but with white invention it’s impossible

Shameless liar holy shit, you apologized several times and I made you admit that you're nothing like the way you act here.
Buddy, you didnt even hear the parts where I told you "ya deja cagar mis huevos por ese pinche joto"

I dont know what you're trying to do here but whatever nigga.
Remember the first seconds when I unironically thought you were bummer and then I started to laugh my ass off when I realized it was you and I said "dude you sound like a fucking gringo" then you got nervous and couldn't even conjugate simple verbs hahaha come on man cut the shit
Bruh I was waiting for bummer to reveal his voice to you so you would stop being a dumbass and getting confused with whom you were talking to.

China doesn’t give their migrants welfare. If it was for social stability there are other ways of doing that. I’m just saying that allowing 10000 Congolese bbc niggas into Luxembourg and having the avg population accept it is white naivety/kindness (especially because like you said it’s very stable and developed and comfortable).
That's whites letting the jews do whatever they want. Cuck and nice are different words
I mean out of any of them whites are the best. I can live without the chinamen inventions, but with white invention it’s impossible
The Chinese have lived without white inventions for thousands of years, and they're not letting other races kill their own kind so by your logic, the Chinese are better than whites.
Buddy, you didnt even hear the parts where I told you "ya deja cagar mis huevos por ese pinche joto"

I dont know what you're trying to do here but whatever nigga.
More lies JFL you told me you were upset about @foidologist and @FullTimeLoser

You weren't insulting me, you were insulting them haha
Bruh I was waiting for bummer to reveal his voice to you so you would stop being a dumbass and getting confused with whom you were talking to
Bullshit, bummer was the first one who spoke and he said "heeeeeey bro" I already knew his voice. You got nervous after I started to lmao at you and you couldn't conjugate simple verbs jfl

That's whites letting the jews do whatever they want. Cuck and nice are different words
It’s naivety. Progressive whites (god knows how) genuinely think these african migrants are just good people from fucking centuries of subtle and subversive brainwashing.
The Chinese have lived without white inventions for thousands of years, and they're not letting other races kill their own kind so by your logic, the Chinese are better than whites.
Chinese aren’t now though. They are entirely reliant on white invention as is everyone else
Bullshit, bummer was the first one who spoke and he said "heeeeeey bro" I already knew his voice. You got nervous after I started to lmao at you and you couldn't conjugate simple verbs jfl
Didn’t seem nervous to me and didn’t you say u were wrong and apologize?

It’s naivety. Progressive whites (god knows how) genuinely think these african migrants are just good people from fucking centuries of subtle and subversive brainwashing.
It's the same
Chinese aren’t now though. They are entirely reliant on white invention as is everyone else
They're growing more than any other nations it seems
Didn’t seem nervous to me and didn’t you say u were wrong and apologize?
I said I was wrong about him not being able to speak spanish. He did speak the language tho not like a mexican but he did speak and understood most of what I said in that call

It's the same
Naivety is being lied to, cuckoldry is being conscious of what’s happening and allowing it to happen anyway. Most white men aren’t conscious that they are being duped because the Jewish media conglomerate is lying to him.

They're growing more than any other nations it seems
The reason China isn’t Qing anymore is because of white economic philosophies. They practice while economic policy and invention, their phones computer chips were invented by white people.

More lies JFL you told me you were upset about @foidologist and @FullTimeLoser

You weren't insulting me, you were insulting them haha

Nigga I told you " deja de cagar mis huevos" multiple times and then stopped because insulting you or them wasn't even a priority. I dont get what you're trying to gain here by trying to change your story this late into the game.

You need to behave yourself nigga.

You thought it was him speaking spanish, you Fucking Retard. You didn't even believe that I was next to him at first after he cleared up your confusion.

Just lmao at you bro.

Naivety is being lied to, cuckoldry is being conscious of what’s happening and allowing it to happen anyway. Most white men aren’t conscious that they are being duped because the Jewish media conglomerate is lying to him
They're stupid then
The reason China isn’t Qing anymore is because of white economic philosophies. They practice while economic policy and invention, their phones computer chips were invented by white people
I don't see them being literally governed by kikes tho
Nigga I told you " deja de cagar mis huevos" multiple times and then stopped because insulting you or them wasn't even a priority. I dont get what you're trying to gain here by trying to change your story this late into the game.

You need to behave yourself nigga.
Fucking lies man.

I thought you were like a chill guy that was just fucking around trying to have some fun but now I see you do care about your rep here :feelskek: grow up man
You thought it was him speaking spanish, you Fucking Retard. You didn't even believe that I was next to him at first after he cleared up your confusion.

Just lmao at you bro.
I thought it was him cuz you sounded like a gringo + your voice + you were using his phone

They're stupid then
Naive**** if they were stupid this wouldn’t have happened son
91541998 29C0 48D7 B716 61F1B10877D5

I don't see them being literally governed by kikes tho
Well...ACTUALLY. The communist party of China is communist. Guess who invented communism? Jews.

China is following juden-leftwing economics (note being left wing economically isn’t always Jewish like in national socialism, but communism and shit is Jewish)

Naive**** if they were stupid this wouldn’t have happened son
View attachment 405143

Well...ACTUALLY. The communist party of China is communist. Guess who invented communism? Jews.

China is following juden-leftwing economics (note being left wing economically isn’t always Jewish like in national socialism, but communism and shit is Jewish)
Jews don't govern china. Regardless of whatever political ideology they follow, Chinamen govern china.

cannot unite the germanics to fight internationale juden if there’s no Germanic people left theory. The only reason Hitler could do it was because he had a homogenous population. If there’s no homogenity there’s no common factor and you can’t unite said people under common factor.This is true, also browns are wayyyyyy more willing to submit to authority than whites on average (racial science I can link that talks about races and their thought patters, because thought patterns like everything else is racially based)

Fucking lies man.

I thought you were like a chill guy that was just fucking around trying to have some fun but now I see you do care about your rep here :feelskek: grow up man
I do have fun nigga wtf, Im laughing at you watching you change your story. I still dont see what you get out of this after this being "supposedly resolved" but whatever, man

I thought it was him
JFL

BASED AS FUCK we need this again tbh
The torture methods or the persecution of infidels? I know you love the holy see but please elab
I do have fun nigga wtf, Im laughing at you watching you change your story. I still dont see what you get out of this after this being "supposedly resolved" but whatever, man
I never changed my story you liar. Shame on you tfu tfu
It’s a Jewish political ideology though. Lenin’s father was literally a rabbi. They’re more closed door but I wouldn’t be surprised if international Jewry is in China as well.
Communist China was created by Jewish infiltrators working for the International Banking Cartel – The Millennium Report
Communism might have been originally invented by jews (tho it existed as an ideology for a long time before them) but the Chinese used it for their own benefit and didn't let the jew do to them what they are doing to western countries today.

That does not change the fact that we abolished slavery

Slavery is a good thing. Even Christianity allows it.

invented social welfare,
EI let genetic deadends leech off of others' success

want everyone to thrive.
Yes, I'm sure whites bombing the Middle East is because they want browns to thrive. how do you people delude yourselves this much?

We are the only kind of people who would think twice when colonizing weaker race(s).
you never did this

Everybody else would just exploit the weak without batting an eye.
you did do this

They are more European than any other group. Look at zuckerberg. He looks 100% white, same goes for many jews in American politics

Last edited:
I never changed my story you liar. Shame on you tfu tfu
It's your story man :feelscomfy: I told you in the phone call that I took nothing personal and that it was all fun and games to an extent.

The torture methods or the persecution of infidels? I know you love the holy see but please elab
The persecution of infidels and heretics, and a general removal of separation between church and state.

It's your story man :feelscomfy: I told you in the phone call that I took nothing personal and that it was all fun and games to an extent.
Ok man, I'll let you continue playing your persona here, I see that's important to you :feelsEhh:
The persecution of infidels and heretics, and a general removal of separation between church and state.
You're gonna have to participate in another holy crusade if you want that to happen.

You're gonna have to participate in another holy crusade if you want that to happen.
That would be based af. Even if you die in that, you will at least die with the highest possible honor of baptism by blood.

Slavery is a good thing. Even Christianity allows it.
Christians also allowed burning people. Christianity threw Europe into the dark ages and held us there for a long, long time, and now Christians are supporting the flooding of migrants into Europe and therefore are parttaking in the destruction of the European people as a whole. We would be better off without it. (Although the architecture inspired by Christianity looks great ... but that's about the only plus) ...

I didn't do anything about slavery or colonization because I wasn't born 300 years ago, but in the 90s, so jfl at that weak ass attempt to make me responsible for anything that happened hundreds of years ago. And again, we abolished that shit (slavery), never invented it. The Jews did. And no, they are not European just because some Jews have bright skin. They remain mutts from the Middle East, with European and African influences (hence the "Jewfro" and the bright phenos). That's also where their "homecountry" is, which they stole from the Palestinians, and which was founded only in 1948 (right after WW2 ... coincidence?), and keeps expanding by the way.

If anything I can be proud that all the inventors and masterminds of all time were of my race or people genetically close to my race.

Last edited:
Your behavior is ngl

You're behaving like a foid who regrets having a ONS with a sub8male JFL
I don't regret the call it was funny as shit. If anything this goes to show how much you take this shit seriously tbh

I told you bro

Yes now submit to the Holy See, infidel
It was nice feeling bluepilled for a little while. Shit... I guess it's time for me to submit to the holy see, fuck it.

We can chimp out if pushed too hard though and when we do, all hell breaks loose.
That'll be the day, when whites break free of Jewish control.

Multiculturalism is a reason why a lot of ethnic incels exist.

Race Mixing is guaranteed to create incels. Look at me for example.
Not only that but second, third and fourth generation ethnic males that are seen as foreigners because of their race no matter how they behave or what their accent is.