Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Muhammad’s 6 year old wife knew if she died she would be replaced the next day with a new woman

nope
persians don't know shit about islam, they're still worshipping some dead guy rn
Wym? Shia Islam is just as valid as sunni in my eyes.

After googling it appears that Aysha never remarried and what I said was bullshit.
I apologize.

Never listen to pseudo intellectual religious speeches tbh.

Wym? Shia Islam is just as valid as sunni in my eyes.
if you don't believe in islam then even most non muslim historical researchers will still view the sunni islam to be more related to the quran than the shia islam.
i don't follow the ideas of this researcher but he's called Christophe Luxemburg (fake name he always uses) and he always say that the sunni islam is more original than the shia. a( big researcher especially in the syro Aramaic readings of the quran)
you can also see other academic researchers that confirms this but never see the books of that stupid old blonde karen which i forgot her name. toilets can't do anything right

if you don't believe in islam then even most non muslim historical researchers will still view the sunni islam to be more related to the quran than the shia islam.
i don't follow the ideas of this researcher but he's called Christophe Luxemburg (fake name he always uses) and he always say that the sunni islam is more original than the shia. a( big researcher especially in the syro Aramaic readings of the quran)
you can also see other academic researchers that confirms this but never see the books of that stupid old blonde karen which i forgot her name. toilets can't do anything right
I think the secular historical perspective is that the hadiths are not historical, and are mostly hagiographic.

I think the secular historical perspective is that the hadiths are not historical, and are mostly hagiographic.
it's way more complicated than this

when i was in my true athiest phase the sheer number of shit i saw those researchers say was mind blowing
i just ended up dropping every opinion they had in the ocean and just not caring about religion anymore. especially since i was in medicine school and i needed to focus on studying.

if i was to talk like an ashiest now, i would say that the guy who wrote the quran isn't mohammed at all but a ton of other religious christian iraqi men who wrote it together then they made a story about a guy called mohammed (imaginary) and they deleted themselves from history.

it's not possible at all that he wrote that book in one life time. he probably stole it from (them) and made it look like if it was his book.
he also adapted the way they write and wrote something similar to their art style to tell his life stories

it's way more complicated than this

when i was in my true athiest phase the sheer number of shit i saw those researchers say was mind blowing
i just ended up dropping every opinion they had in the ocean and just not caring about religion anymore. especially since i was in medicine school and i needed to focus on studying.

if i was to talk like an ashiest now, i would say that the guy who wrote the quran isn't mohammed at all but a ton of other religious christian iraqi men who wrote it together then they made a story about a guy called mohammed (imaginary) and they deleted themselves from history.

it's not possible at all that he wrote that book in one life time. he probably stole it from (them) and made it look like if it was his book.
he also adapted the way they write and wrote something similar to their art style to tell his life stories
I think it was actually him tbh. There’s proof he existed historically, like letters to the Byzantine emperor that are still around. He was just that smart imo.

I think it was actually him tbh. There’s proof he existed historically, like letters to the Byzantine emperor that are still around. He was just that smart imo.
then he stole it from someone.
you really don't know how complicated that shit until you take a deep look into what's happening in the islamic studies.

then he stole it from someone.
you really don't know how complicated that shit until you take a deep look into what's happening in the islamic studies.
Nah, he was probably just a great poet. I’ve seen some of the videos by Islamic preachers and scholars explaining shit like “40 poetic devices in 10 words” and other such stuff, but I think it’s possible if you are gifted enough.

For example, I think the Buddha was even more gifted than Muhammad, but at understanding the nature of the mind and life wisdom. Muhammad’s gift was in poetry and visions for a great society.

The nigger known as @ R @Ricordanza is not Iranian by nationality but has ancient Persian roots and has an unhealthy interest in Iran, middle east and Islam.
Cope. The only thing I have an unhealthy interest in is hairless underage white jbs with pale skin and dark hair

Cope. The only thing I have an unhealthy interest in is hairless underage white jbs with pale skin and dark hair
How do you have ancient Persian roots, and unhealthy interest in Iran, Islam, and middle east?

Persians are better than most races in the world so I don't mind
Fair enough, sand niggers have it better than curries or rice for sure.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jer71Vls1z0

Yes, Aisha is the one he married when she was 6. Chad has no time to be sad and grieve, he moves on right away and replaces her.

Meanwhile normies and incels like us back then would have probably been devastated for life if their wife died, and life would never be the same.

This is the difference between our ancestors that were Chads and the ones that were average or ugly.

It’s only due to modern day inceldom and scientific literature that we can be blackpilled about this reality and not end up with such cucked delusion. Chads from the beginning of time knew everyone’s wives wanted to fuck them, while normie and ugly males were in a state of copexodius maximus.

The prophet muhammad, The founder of islam was a pedophile he had sex with a nine year old girl.

In a way I have a lot of respect for islam. I think they are totally right about women. If they truly are the winning team against the West. I might consider converting if they become become a force to be reckoned with and cannot be destroyed. If Islam were to work out for me if I could find a wife a family love and have a community. I would consider giving up bacon sandwiches and beer.

In a way I have a lot of respect for islam. I think they are totally right about women. If they truly are the winning team against the West. I might consider converting if they become become a force to be reckoned with and cannot be destroyed. If Islam were to work out for me if I could find a wife a family love and have a community. I would consider giving up bacon sandwiches and beer.
Cope, no wives for subhumans.

Prophet Adam was the founder of islam
How?

Because all the prophets preached the message of submission to God (Islam). Adam was the first muslim
Jews believe in submission to god, so are we Muslim by that definition?

Jews believe in submission to god, so are we Muslim by that definition?
No because God in judaism isn't all powerful. The story of the oven of akhnai proves that jews regard rabbis to have authority over God himself

No because God in judaism isn't all powerful. The story of the oven of akhnai proves that jews regard rabbis to have authority over God himself
The point of the story was that there will be no new revelations, and the law was already given on mt.sinai. So if you think God is telling you something (or hearing something from heaven in the story as it doesn’t explicitly even say God), you are being deceived.

I would recommend this Channel

View: https://youtu.be/q9T_imGsfQw

View: https://youtu.be/gqlMc7cffQg

Last edited:
Whoever believes Aisha was 6 or 9 is a retard. Guy in the video included if he makes such a ridiculous claim.
She wasn’t 6 when they married?

would have probably been devastated for life if their wife died, and life would never be the same.
To keep someone in your heart is true faithfulness. We live to be faithful, therein we have abundance and peace.

Fuck Islam, Fuck that schizo goat-fucker kiddie-lover MuHammad, Fuck that little bitch Ayesha, Fuck all desert monkey sandniggers Islam is a fucking disease if you're a mudslime sandnigger kill yourself your life is worth nothing

Welcome back nigga.

Fuck Islam and its subhuman arab nigger prophet.

To keep someone in your heart is true faithfulness. We live to be faithful, therein we have abundance and peace.
Only males do this. War Bride Theory asserts that females move on with their new conquerer.