Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

“MuH, you haven’t fully developed yet, you’re too young”.

• Thread starter UglyandLoveless
  • Start date
UglyandLoveless

UglyandLoveless

Even uglier than your mother
★★★★
Shut the fuck up bitch, just get in the coffin already grandpa. Not all youngcels are fakecels. I’m tired of this gaslighting saying we shouldn’t be here. Who do you think you are eh? You were ugly as a kid and you’re still ugly now you one foot in the grave, old ass motherfucker. Old timer motherfucker.

I won't take a youngcel seriously If his bone scans say it's not over. He should be banned instead.

I won't take a youngcel seriously If his bone scans say it's not over. He should be banned instead.
I am 23 but people in real life legit think I am 17,am I a youngcel ?
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

half of these old farts are just LDAR-fags going on and on about the joos and whatnot :feelsjuice:

I am 23 but people in real life legit think I am 17,am I a youngcel ?
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Idiot. People stop developing when growth plates are closed. That can only be seen through bone scans.

Mines have closed and I’m 17 at 5’6. It’s infuriating seeing youngcels get gaslighted.

Idiot. People stop developing when growth plates are closed. That can only be seen through bone scans.
Wait you guys defined youngcels as those who are still growing:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: brutal.

Honestly underage faggots should be banned at sight, they shouldn't be concerned about inceldom when they have other shit to be worried about in their early years.
Leave that shit for adulthood.

Mines have closed and I’m 17 at 5’6. It’s infuriating seeing youngcels get gaslighted.
Then just point it out. The problem with many youngcels is they come here without ignoring this affair.

Thats humblebragging because people beyond their development phase can't do a shit unless surgerymax.

Honestly underage faggots should be banned at sight, they shouldn't be concerned about inceldom when they have other shit to be worried about in their early years.
Leave that shit for adulthood.
I don’t even want to live so worry about what? I don’t give a fuck about the future. Jfl “leave that shit for adulthood”.

Wait you guys defined youngcels as those who are still growing:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: brutal.
Youngcel is underage incel. Convencional incel is from 18 to 25. Oldcel are +25 yo incels since at that age colágen is lost and skin gets loose.

This only applies to semi-autists who got rejected by their onetis once and think the world is over, while failing to recognize interest from other foids. But yeah, if you've been ostracized and bullied for your looks during your entire childhood and early teens, then you're of course an incel.

Shut the fuck up bitch, just get in the coffin already grandpa. Not all youngcels are fakecels. I’m tired of this gaslighting saying we shouldn’t be here. Who do you think you are eh? You were ugly as a kid and you’re still ugly now you one foot in the grave, old ass motherfucker. Old timer motherfucker.
Growth stops at 16 most of the time anyway

I don’t even want to live so worry about what? I don’t give a fuck about the future. Jfl “leave that shit for adulthood”.
Kek you don't want to suffer from a liver disease later on due to being young and bitter.
Just give two fucks and finish high fucking school, perhaps you could neetmaxx later on give two fucks about everything (perhaps).

Growth stops at 16 most of the time anyway
Bs. It stops at 25. Also your brain isnt fully development until your 25. Im glad you low iq kids without manners will be banned soon. Your retarded parents should take care of you.

This only applies to semi-autists who got rejected by their onetis once and think the world is over, while failing to recognize interest from other foids. But yeah, if you've been ostracized and bullied for your looks during your entire childhood and early teens, then you're of course an incel.
Your asking too much. I bet most of them dont even ask out. Giving The reason to Blackpill detractors and turning the community into a meme.

Bs. It stops at 25. Also your brain isnt fully development until your 25. Im glad you low iq kids without manners will be banned soon. Your retarded parents should take care of you.
Who cares about your brain? I'm talking puberty and height ;Im 19.

Who he cares about your brain? I'm talking puberty and height ;Im 19.
You dont care about brain cause you dont have one obviously, kid. Im talking about puberty, stupid. It ends at the age of 25 (men)

Last edited:
Respect oldcels and kys

You dont care about brain cause you dont have one obviously, kid.
Sexual selection has nothing to do with your brain. Looks, money, status are all that matters and if any of us had it we wouldn't be here.

Sexual selection has nothing to do with your brain. Looks, money, status are all that matters and if any of us had it we wouldn't be here.
Puberty ends when your 25 (for men), kid. Dont get on my nerves with your non-existing knowledge

come back in 5 years when your dick is soaked from jb puss

Those people are retarded, don’t listen to them, you can be incel at any age

Ok

Those people are retarded, don’t listen to them, you can be incel at any age
no not any age it dont matter tho if you're youngcel you're getting banned soon so you might as well join us on discord :feelstastyman:

no not any age it dont matter tho if you're youngcel you're getting banned soon so you might as well join us on discord :feelstastyman:
I’m 26 so not a youngcel. But I don’t see problems with a 15/16 year old being here. And I already have a discord account

I’m 26 so not a youngcel. But I don’t see problems with a 15/16 year old being here. And I already have a discord account
meh dont matter i dont have long on this forum anyway plus i have a good chance of ascending anyway :feelsjuice: not to brag or anything

Yea because youre a kiddie fiddling groomer faggot :lul:

sometimes out of sheer fear the rat attacks you know that? just a fun fact :feelsokman:
In this case he reveals that he is a fakecel. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Ok