Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Muh Racepill Bro, Rice Tax Means Only Changs Are Having Sex

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Last edited:
NT>>face>>>>>>>height>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>race

Cope. the racepill is real. JBW is LAW

@Incelius Savage @bigantennaemay1 @subhuman

Cope. the racepill is real. JBW is LAW
Copium

Those white foids look like complete degenerate mentally ill hookers :feelskek:

His noodle wife was cuter and cooked him foodlos why didnt he keep her:lasereyes::lasereyes:
He’s a NEET

Ricecel = fakecel/volcel
@Transcended Trucel

NT>>face>>>>>>>height>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>race
true also @To koniec lots of these Asian hapasa still doing well in certain locations due to exotic halo

Maybe it’s the white in him

I should attempt this. :feelshehe:

Water is wet. :feelsjuice:

I watched a couple of his vids. He is half white and is far from ugly.

I’d rather be born as the ugliest nordic prussian than the best looking east asian

he looks complete asian and is a normie face wise
I can easily tell that he is half asian.

Because a full asian would look, well, more asian.

Face and height matter more than race; I thought it was already known. :feelswhat:

Face and height matter more than race; I thought it was already known. :feelswhat:
he has a good jawline, jaw line = good face @Incelius Savage

This.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Animecel2D
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back