Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Muh Oppression - Faked up whore makes over £120k a year (Tax free)

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★

This foid with a disgusting amount of fakeup (Just look at the contrast between her face and body) makes more money than some senior engineers will ever make (TAX FREE).

Her degenerate mother even takes pictures to support her whore daughter.

Meanwhile her looksmatch is rotting under a bridge.

Imagine making £120k+ looking like an average whore.
Yet foids are the oppressed gender?
Cucks that have enabled this and whores need to be sent to take showers.

that ho is a 4/10 tops jfl

We really got the short end of the stick by being born male, the whore can cover herself in paint and make 6 figures off of cucks. I wish cucks would give me money for fake validation.

Meanwhile I get abused walking down the street. 30+ year old retard white knight normie cucked low IQ men who are "cool" shouting shit out of a car window thinking they're solid as fuck. Been called a pedo, a pervert, and everything else under the sun just because of the way I look.

Im 24 and look like im 15 or something, facial hair grows and looks trash even when tidy, so I have to be clean shaven, so I look childish, yet he could tell I wasn't a child, short like a child and timid like a child, also I don't dress like a normie cunt, I dress for myself, not to impress other bastards. So im called a pedo just for the way I look.

What a disgusting world we live in.

she of course expose her boobs like a whore

"opressed"

Just existing alone earns her 120k.

Just fucking be an engineer br000 while she exists and gets paid br000000

Her face is fucking ORANGE even Trump's tan job isn't that bad jesus christ

Imagine having it that easy. But remember, "mUh oppression."

Why the hate? its the cucks and normies who loose out paying for that shit. just laugh at there stupidity..