Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story How i was Set up to look like a pedophile and had my face posted all over facebook, and have been harrassed for over a year now.

Ruler

Ruler

Halloweencell
-
Sorry for long read, i understand if you dont have the time.
(apologies for spelling and format issues, i never learnt how to write in school.)
So it began when i first moved to this new town, i had been made homeless when i was a teenager by my single parent who wanted nothing to do with me, after years of being bullied and beaten up, humiliated and being alone every day, (since i was a child) i could take it no longer, after numerious failed suicide attempts i was allowed to stay with some relatives who were kind enough to take me in. i litterally stayed in my room for the next 5 years playing an MMO. it was my only escape.
i stayed in this room because every time i went outside i would be assaulted, or insulted/harrassed or treated like shit.
we are talking things being thrown at me, spat on, slapped. and all sorts of insults and horrible things said to and about me. this would happen wherever i go since i was a child.

so i moved to this new town in hopes of finaly changing myself and being happy. i had plans to make friends and finaly catch up on all the sex and relationships and things i had missed out on my whole life.
(i had also been lifting wieghts and training on a punching bag for the last few years and training myself so that people couldn't hurt me anymore, even bought new clothes and tried to make myself look as good as possible.)
during this time i had been researching PUA tacticts and actually thought it was legit. i believed the lie that you could approach many women and eventually you would find a date or a sexual partner, so stupid hopeful me went out into the world hoping to finaly become normal and happy.
oh was i such an idiot.

so after asking out countless girls and trying every trick in the book for a few months (and of course getting no success),i found out through an acquaintance that there had been long posts about me on facebook by lots of difference people. talking about me and saying horrible things.
there was a new topic every week about "the wierd creepy guy". i was being accused of lots of stuff that actually wasnt me, such as things as "scaring and being creepy to women", "being suspicious", "ugly guy who walks funny" and lots of other horrible things. during this time some girls were also accusing me of raping them, and i was being accused of sending nudes to an underage girl. (i didn't learn of this until later.). i even had a whole printout pages of all the horrible things said about me by someone from facebook and they sent it to me. but i never looked because i could not bear it any longer. i was filled with so much sadness from being alone for so long and being treated horrible by everyone.

so it all happens one night when i am approached by a 3 girls. they talk with me and actually seem interested in who i am and what i have to say, they actually flirt back with me after i am using this PUA bullshit that i learned from the internet and i think to myself "holy shit, this actually works!".
i say i have to go and make sure to get their number before i do. i find out their age and name and number and am on my way. the girl who wanted to give me her number tells me she is 18.
so i text her that night and the next day and say i would like to hang out with her, (as this pua stuff says you should do). i call her and have a quick chat and she says to come meet her at the local park to hangout for awhile. i think "great!, this is my chance to make some friends and maybe even see a girl!". i am very excited,
i have a few drinks before i go because i am very nervous since this is the first time i have ever done anything like this. i have never hung out with anyone since i am such a loser. <- no exaggeration.

so i get their and send her a text to ask where she is and where her friends are. i keep recieving texts back just telling me to wait there and she will be there soon.
i think nothing of this but i did think it was a little strange. anyway, after waiting some more i think to myself "damn, once again i have been lied to and humiliated" and think "fuck that, i will call her". so i do. i ask her "why she is taking so long and what is the problem?". she asks me what i find attractive about her and than says she is actually 14. i get angry at this and ask why she is lying to me about her age. but by that it was too late.

i get approached by some guys, about 10 of them or so. who than accuse me of being a disgusting pedophile rapist. and ask me if it is acceptable to be talking to 14 year old girls like this. i keep trying to explain to them what has happened but of course they dont listen. so after being insulted and accosted by a growing gang of people accusing me of being a pedophile they say i should come with them so we can sort it out. (at this point there the gang was growing and there was about 20 people vs me, NO FUCKING JOKE). so they take me to an alleyway and pull out some knives and try to attack me and asked me to take my clothes off. lucky for me i have done my training. and as drunk as i was no matter what they tried, they could not do anything to me (but i did cut my hand when i grabbed the knife when he tried to stab me). i even gave one of them a fucked up nose when i punched him in the face. i than ran around the town while being chased by this growing number of people shouting at me that i am a pedophile, allerting the attention of more people of course. i try to get home a few times, but each time more and more people are stopping me and chasing me around.

i am finally able to call the police and tell them what has happened. i am taken to hospital and treated and than make my way back home.
of course i find out the next day that parts of it have been recorded via phones, (of course its only the parts that make me look bad). and has been spread all over facebook. these videos gain tens of thousands of views and from that point i was well and trull fucked. (even more than before!).

instead of now just being called ugly and harrassed in the streets and rumors spread about me on facebook. i now had gangs of people outside my flat throwing stuff at my windows and shouting pedophile and child rapist every night. every time i went out people called me pedophile and tried to take pictures and laugh at me.
i was being stalked and insulted and accosted even more than before and it was getting alot more worse. i even had a conspiracy against me. (when i went to a shop to get some stuff, they would call up people while i was busy and than there would be a gang on the streets on the way home to call me pedophile and let everyone know that i was this. of course i cant really fight against this because i am by myself and have no one who would back me up.

so now to this day right now i still get called pedophile and harrassed. and people were outside my flat saying they would kill me and calling me pedophile and saying "we'll get him" "i will fuck you up" "i will fucking kill you" "child molester". and this was on christmas day,

i have never been in trouble with the law and have no criminal record.
PUA has ruined my life even more than it already was ruined for the simple fact of being an ugly and short male.
all i wanted was to be normal and enjoy life and party like i saw everyone els doing while i rotted alone in my room playing a game that doesn't exist anymore.
and due to my efforts to improve and be happy and being told "whats the worst that can heppen bro?". due to my efforts to get in shape and try to look good and attract women. my life is now ruined even more than it already was. i have only ever known sadness, loneliness and being hurt over and over.
with no family and no friends to ever have my back. just me alone.

thank you for reading this if you did and sorry it was so long.
there really is no way out for us incels.
trying to break free will only result in pain and sadness and cruelty from the world.
i have now accepted my fate. i am 100% certain the only way out is suicide.

Post proofs or didnt happen

I don't know if it's a low quality larp or if your life is just shittier than the average incel.is user's life.

Is that actually real?

Part where you fought 20 guys is definitely fake

The title alone is enough to prove this is a LARP, but the last thread you made makes this unquestionably a LARP

The fight vs 20 guys:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Is that actually real?

Part where you fought 20 guys is definitely fake
i didnt fight 20 guys, i ran like hell after grabbing a knife.
omfg i realise just how fucking retarded all this sounds but that is just my life lmao.
Edit : 20 guys didn't fight me. there was 3 of them attacking me while the others watched and blocked the way back.
The title alone is enough to prove this is a LARP, but the last thread you made makes this unquestionably a LARP

The fight vs 20 guys:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
when i next see people shouting at me i am going to record it and post it here.

Fights 20 man gang with knives

Proceeds to punch one and outrun them around town

While police isnt involved

K

larp or not, plenty of lonely average looking guys get called pedophiles just for being older males who are alone out in public

very common

Fights 20 man gang with knives

Proceeds to punch one and outrun them around town

While police isnt involved

K
lmao. the best part about all this is that no one will believe me.
this is all legit btw.

this is not a goddamn larp. i know it sounds rediculous but every part of this is legit true.
Post pics of your hands, the hospital bracelet, Facebook post and the texts then.

I don't know if I should believe you, I mean for real.
While unfortunately, being called a pedophile is nothing new, your story seems too crazy to be real.

I can believe a lot about you being framed and people thinking with stupid assumptions, but I don't believe all of it unless there was some proof of the videos that were taken because of the large number of LARPs on this site. If it's true, I feel truly sorry for you man and you don't deserve it. If you want you can PM me about it if you don't feel comfortable sharing here. I know how it feels to have rumours made about you and everyone just believes what they're told. At school people have said I tried to hang myself in the toilets (I didn't find out about this until months later when someone was talking to me about it and I was like what?) but people had saying mean shit thinking it was true and it was going straight over my head, like "don't go to the toilet again." And then laughing. Also had other rumours like I was stalking people I don't know and shit. Either way, it's a horrible thing, being framed, the whole world against you, no one will believe you. It's only getting worse with the rise of white knighting and female power We ugly males are nothing and a mere scapegoat for society to mock and ridicule like vile scum in their eyes.

Post pics of your hands, the hospital bracelet, Facebook post and the texts then.
i dont have a facebook account. my hand is healed. and it was an A&E. i will ask for copy's of the posts tommorow and pm u them if i can get them. i will record any harrasment i get and post it to this topic in the future.

It's so funny I want to believe it.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

i dont have a facebook account. my hand is healed. and it was an A&E. i will ask for copy's of the posts tommorow and pm u them if i can get them. i will record any harrasment i get and post it to this topic in the future.
What about the threatening texts? Come on OP, do it today.

If it's possible, maybe you should move again and get away from all this shit. But if this is true, sounds fucking rough man, this is the type of shit that creates shooters.

Sorry dude, not buying it. If it happen it would be on the news.

Sincerely, i don't think that you have to proof anything for anyone here, but i will post my reply
i'm glad that you came here to tell us your story. It is an honor to know what happened to you. And i feel even more brave that you have pass to all of this and didn't not committed suicide.
First, understand that many people in the world go through bad times. People who have a beautiful life and full of joy are rare, these people are rare.
Second, know that you are a hero for not have killed anyone and not have raped anyone.
Third, unfortunately, PUA sites destroy the lives of many people because they are based on lies. They are made by people who have no knowledge of attraction and make money from the misery of others.
I've also been accused of being a rapist. I was accused of by simply being too innocent to deal with women, even though I knew that in all cases I treated them with the greatest respect in the universe.
But the problems of many women in the world today is that they seek for strong emotions. And when that search is not properly answered, some of them will release the hatred on top of us. Like men who seek for blood.
I lost university, lost friends because of bad women who got on my way.
But I've been through certain situations where I almost got myself into real danger of being accused of being a pedophile, but God got me out of these.
I want you to know that God has been protecting you from many things, and however humiliating your situation has been so far, I would like you to continue. Not using PUA techniques, but rather believing what you can believe.
Because if there's one thing I've learned in this life, it's not my fault that I'm a Mentalcel. Is the people who have chosen to traumatize me as a child.
So I'm going to get close to the girls the way I can with the best of intentions, even if they end up upset.
I just think that if in your city or in your neighborhood there are still people who accuse you of being a pedophile, it may be good for you to counter-attack with a few words. Like I'm doing with some normies. People have to respect you as a human being the same way you respect them.

Last edited:
Sincerely, i don't think that you have to proof anything for anyone here, but i will post my reply
i'm glad that you came here to tell us your story. It is an honor to know what happened to you. And i feel even more brave that you have pass to all of this and didn't not committed suicide.
First, understand that many people in the world go through bad times. People who have a beautiful life and full of joy are rare, these people are rare.
Second, know that you are a hero for not have killed anyone and not have raped anyone.
Third, unfortunately, PUA sites destroy the lives of many people because they are based on lies. They are made by people who have no knowledge of attraction and make money from the misery of others.
I've also been accused of being a rapist. I was accused of by simply being too innocent to deal with women, even though I knew that in all cases I treated them with the greatest respect in the universe.
But the problems of many women in the world today is that they seek for strong emotions. And when that search is not properly answered, some of them will release the hatred on top of us. Like men who seek for blood.
I lost university, lost friends because of bad women who got on my way.
But I've been through certain situations where I almost got myself into real danger of being accused of being a pedophile, but God got me out of these.
I want you to know that God has been protecting you from many things, and however humiliating your situation has been so far, I would like you to continue. Not using PUA techniques, but rather believing what you can believe.
Because if there's one thing I've learned in this life, it's not my fault that I'm a Mentalcel. Is the people who have chosen to traumatize me as a child.
So I'm going to get close to the girls the way I can with the best of intentions, even if they end up upset.
I just think that if in your city or in your neighborhood there are still people who accuse you of being a pedophile, it may be good for you to counter-attack with a few words. Like I'm doing with some normies. People have to respect you as a human being the same way you respect them.
thank you for your kind words buddy.
i really appreiciate what you have said. everything i said is true and i am glad you came out of it in the end unharmed.
it is absolute bullshit the things that have happened to us and i am glad you are ok.

Man i feel for ya, they're passively killing you aka forcing you to suicide.

Fuck normies

Your MMO doesn't exist anymore? What was it Everquest?

If all of this actually happened to you all I can say is HOLY FUCKING SHIT! :feelswow::feelswow::feelswow: :feelswow:That's fucking nuts dude. To be thrown out by your own mother too, being accused of pedophilia even though those cunts lead you on. I'd be furious :woke::feelsree: How are you living knowing you cannot step out of your home without being harrassed? How do you work if you can't leave your home? God damn that's some fucked up ass shit man. If all of this is true I truly feel bad for you, if it were me I'd probably taken my life already. I cannot handle constant harrassment I'll tell you that much. Wow!

I feel like you're trying to scare us to make us not want to approach young girls. I'm definitely going to approach eighteen year old girls once I can summon the courage. But if this story is true I'm sorry you had to go through that.

If all of this actually happened to you all I can say is HOLY FUCKING SHIT! :feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow:That's fucking nuts dude. To be thrown out by your own mother too, being accused of pedophilia even though those cunts lead you on. I'd be furious :woke::feelsree: How are you living knowing you cannot step out of your home without being harrassed? How do you work if you can't leave your home? God damn that's some fucked up ass shit man. If all of this is true I truly feel bad for you, if it were me I'd probably taken my life already. I cannot handle constant harrassment I'll tell you that much. Wow!
By all that i know of Social Engineering, at least 81% of what this dude said is absolutely truth tbh. Some facts logically his brain forces him to lie or to add drama because his inner feel force him to materialize all the context as much he can to prove us that is actually truth.
So there can be things that he could have tell us, but his brain surely forced him to not.

When your life is so shit people think that it is a LARP. If any of this is true then that's some rough shit and I feel for you OP. some of it does seem very exaggerated though. I would suggest investing your creative writing ability into a book called "The biggest loser of all time".

If all of this actually happened to you all I can say is HOLY FUCKING SHIT! :feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow:That's fucking nuts dude. To be thrown out by your own mother too, being accused of pedophilia even though those cunts lead you on. I'd be furious :woke::feelsree: How are you living knowing you cannot step out of your home without being harrassed? How do you work if you can't leave your home? God damn that's some fucked up ass shit man. If all of this is true I truly feel bad for you, if it were me I'd probably taken my life already. I cannot handle constant harrassment I'll tell you that much. Wow!
neetbux mate. thank you for your kind words. i have lived with being harrassed my entire life. and dirty looks wherever i go. it is the curse of being ugly my friend. i tried taking my life a few times. but it was simply overdosing. which doesn't work. had a noose around my neck. but chickened out.
I feel like you're trying to scare us to make us not want to approach young girls. I'm definitely going to approach eighteen year old girls once I can summon the courage. But if this story is true I'm sorry you had to go through that.
no buddy. approach all the girls you want. just be careful what happeneed to me doesn't to you. these little skanks know they can get away with it.
By all that i know of Social Engineering, at least 81% of what this dude said is absolutely truth tbh. Some facts logically his brain forces him to lie or to add drama because his inner feel force him to materialize all the context as much he can to prove us that is actually truth.
So there can be things that he could have tell us, but his brain surely forced him to not.
thank you for your trust. but all of what i said was true. in fact i left out some parts because they sound even crazier than what i already put. it really puts it into perspective to read it back and to hear what others think about it. and the fact people think i am lying because it sounds so crazy really feels surreal also. i have lived through all this and so much more and all of it seems like a distant memory that i can soon forget. but i am reminded of my past everytime someone gives me a dirty look and every time i walk out the door. all this shit has happened to me. and i am such a loser that even a board designed for men who cant get sex and who suffer from similar experiences don't believe me haha. once i go out i will try to record some abuse and make a topic for it. these people are smart tho and do it when my back is turned or when they are in a group.
they will say their piece and than move on. like calling me a pedophile was just a part of their day. an errand they had to run. but when i do go out sometimes. i will walk back home to see a group of people waiting for me accross the street. this is when they insult my clothes and my looks and my apperance and say that i am a pedophile and ugly and "look at him".

Last edited:
You say this is real. When the people recorded you being chased by a gang. If it’s on the internet, maybe you could post a link?

what mmo were you playing

You say this is real. When the people recorded you being chased by a gang. If it’s on the internet, maybe you could post a link?
i am truly sorry but i dont have facebook and i was too chicken to ever look it up and watch.
i know that after the police did an investigation they took all the videos and nasty comments down.
i just looked on facebook on my fake account but couldn't find anything. i dont really want to post anything with my face tho.

i am truly sorry but i dont have facebook and i was too chicken to ever look it up and watch.
i know that after the police did an investigation they took all the videos and nasty comments down.
i just looked on facebook on my fake account but couldn't find anything. i dont really want to post anything with my face tho.
Oh ok I understand bro. I’d recommend moving to somewhere els if you can. The people where you live sound like cunts. Best of luck to you

POST TEXTS, since you still haven't I have no reason to believe it isn't LARP
You ignoring this is not going to make it go away. You have a story with no facts or pics to back it up.

your posts seem kinda larpy, like some sort of tragic tranny backstory

Holy shit that's brutal dude. You planning on moving again to a new town? Seems like a necessary next step. Good job in defending yourself despite being short.

If you do move i say just keep a low profile, stay off the grid ie. Social media and just bang hookers every now and then.

Sorry for long read, i understand if you dont have the time.
(apologies for spelling and format issues, i never learnt how to write in school.)
So it began when i first moved to this new town, i had been made homeless when i was a teenager by my single parent who wanted nothing to do with me, after years of being bullied and beaten up, humiliated and being alone every day, (since i was a child) i could take it no longer, after numerious failed suicide attempts i was allowed to stay with some relatives who were kind enough to take me in. i litterally stayed in my room for the next 5 years playing an MMO. it was my only escape.
i stayed in this room because every time i went outside i would be assaulted, or insulted/harrassed or treated like shit.
we are talking things being thrown at me, spat on, slapped. and all sorts of insults and horrible things said to and about me. this would happen wherever i go since i was a child.

so i moved to this new town in hopes of finaly changing myself and being happy. i had plans to make friends and finaly catch up on all the sex and relationships and things i had missed out on my whole life.
(i had also been lifting wieghts and training on a punching bag for the last few years and training myself so that people couldn't hurt me anymore, even bought new clothes and tried to make myself look as good as possible.)
during this time i had been researching PUA tacticts and actually thought it was legit. i believed the lie that you could approach many women and eventually you would find a date or a sexual partner, so stupid hopeful me went out into the world hoping to finaly become normal and happy.
oh was i such an idiot.

so after asking out countless girls and trying every trick in the book for a few months (and of course getting no success),i found out through an acquaintance that there had been long posts about me on facebook by lots of difference people. talking about me and saying horrible things.
there was a new topic every week about "the wierd creepy guy". i was being accused of lots of stuff that actually wasnt me, such as things as "scaring and being creepy to women", "being suspicious", "ugly guy who walks funny" and lots of other horrible things. during this time some girls were also accusing me of raping them, and i was being accused of sending nudes to an underage girl. (i didn't learn of this until later.). i even had a whole printout pages of all the horrible things said about me by someone from facebook and they sent it to me. but i never looked because i could not bear it any longer. i was filled with so much sadness from being alone for so long and being treated horrible by everyone.

so it all happens one night when i am approached by a 3 girls. they talk with me and actually seem interested in who i am and what i have to say, they actually flirt back with me after i am using this PUA bullshit that i learned from the internet and i think to myself "holy shit, this actually works!".
i say i have to go and make sure to get their number before i do. i find out their age and name and number and am on my way. the girl who wanted to give me her number tells me she is 18.
so i text her that night and the next day and say i would like to hang out with her, (as this pua stuff says you should do). i call her and have a quick chat and she says to come meet her at the local park to hangout for awhile. i think "great!, this is my chance to make some friends and maybe even see a girl!". i am very excited,
i have a few drinks before i go because i am very nervous since this is the first time i have ever done anything like this. i have never hung out with anyone since i am such a loser. <- no exaggeration.

so i get their and send her a text to ask where she is and where her friends are. i keep recieving texts back just telling me to wait there and she will be there soon.
i think nothing of this but i did think it was a little strange. anyway, after waiting some more i think to myself "damn, once again i have been lied to and humiliated" and think "fuck that, i will call her". so i do. i ask her "why she is taking so long and what is the problem?". she asks me what i find attractive about her and than says she is actually 14. i get angry at this and ask why she is lying to me about her age. but by that it was too late.

i get approached by some guys, about 10 of them or so. who than accuse me of being a disgusting pedophile rapist. and ask me if it is acceptable to be talking to 14 year old girls like this. i keep trying to explain to them what has happened but of course they dont listen. so after being insulted and accosted by a growing gang of people accusing me of being a pedophile they say i should come with them so we can sort it out. (at this point there the gang was growing and there was about 20 people vs me, NO FUCKING JOKE). so they take me to an alleyway and pull out some knives and try to attack me and asked me to take my clothes off. lucky for me i have done my training. and as drunk as i was no matter what they tried, they could not do anything to me (but i did cut my hand when i grabbed the knife when he tried to stab me). i even gave one of them a fucked up nose when i punched him in the face. i than ran around the town while being chased by this growing number of people shouting at me that i am a pedophile, allerting the attention of more people of course. i try to get home a few times, but each time more and more people are stopping me and chasing me around.

i am finally able to call the police and tell them what has happened. i am taken to hospital and treated and than make my way back home.
of course i find out the next day that parts of it have been recorded via phones, (of course its only the parts that make me look bad). and has been spread all over facebook. these videos gain tens of thousands of views and from that point i was well and trull fucked. (even more than before!).

instead of now just being called ugly and harrassed in the streets and rumors spread about me on facebook. i now had gangs of people outside my flat throwing stuff at my windows and shouting pedophile and child rapist every night. every time i went out people called me pedophile and tried to take pictures and laugh at me.
i was being stalked and insulted and accosted even more than before and it was getting alot more worse. i even had a conspiracy against me. (when i went to a shop to get some stuff, they would call up people while i was busy and than there would be a gang on the streets on the way home to call me pedophile and let everyone know that i was this. of course i cant really fight against this because i am by myself and have no one who would back me up.

so now to this day right now i still get called pedophile and harrassed. and people were outside my flat saying they would kill me and calling me pedophile and saying "we'll get him" "i will fuck you up" "i will fucking kill you" "child molester". and this was on christmas day,

i have never been in trouble with the law and have no criminal record.
PUA has ruined my life even more than it already was ruined for the simple fact of being an ugly and short male.
all i wanted was to be normal and enjoy life and party like i saw everyone els doing while i rotted alone in my room playing a game that doesn't exist anymore.
and due to my efforts to improve and be happy and being told "whats the worst that can heppen bro?". due to my efforts to get in shape and try to look good and attract women. my life is now ruined even more than it already was. i have only ever known sadness, loneliness and being hurt over and over.
with no family and no friends to ever have my back. just me alone.

thank you for reading this if you did and sorry it was so long.
there really is no way out for us incels.
trying to break free will only result in pain and sadness and cruelty from the world.
i have now accepted my fate. i am 100% certain the only way out is suicide.
Nice LARP boyo.

Rock

POST TEXTS, since you still haven't I have no reason to believe it isn't LARP
You ignoring this is not going to make it go away. You have a story with no facts or pics to back it up.
i told u mate i will record some when i get the chance.

i told u mate i will record some when i get the chance.
You said they texted you. They don't disappear. You not posting proof is making you look bad, in fact I have proof you are LARPing.

TeeHee pedophile

This make miss DoktorDoom.
Anyways. Not as good as his stories.
If it is real, really sorry buddy. Normies will try to destroy you only because you are not Chad. If Chad would be on your place he would have fathered a child with that 14yo. And everybody happy.
But because it is you, an incel, you get the worst.

Okay, OP might actually be telling the truth. There have been people set up by so-called 'Nonce Hunters' in my country (UK), who are told that they are meeting an 18-year old girl but are confronted by a mob with camera phones hurling abuse, then of course the footage is uploaded onto social media. One person actually got his house torched, and his mother and brother were both killed.

But still, :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Are you a targeted individual? Do people follow you around the country, living at the same area whenever you try to move?!

Dude. Jackie motherfucking Chan is not able to fight 20 people at once. 3-4 is the max number of people that you could fight at once considering you are martialartmaxxing and very good at it.

I don't know if this is a LARP or not, but this does happen.

This reminds me of my experience trying to follow the way of the christcuck and accepting to meet some of my "reformed" bullies just to be humilliated and recorded, never trust anyone human or outside your house :feelsrope:

Okay, OP might actually be telling the truth. There have been people set up by so-called 'Nonce Hunters' in my country (UK), who are told that they are meeting an 18-year old girl but are confronted by a mob with camera phones hurling abuse, then of course the footage is uploaded onto social media. One person actually got his house torched, and his mother and brother were both killed.

But still, :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Subatomic space IQ. I knew it was LARP. OP even got banned. I even proved he was a LARPing. How can you even post this?