Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Muh Noodlewhores are all looking for tall Nordic 6'5 blue eyes, blonde, Aryan Chad

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
425typl1qt481.jpg

Damn, gooks do not look human

What’s your excuse “whitecels”? @Incelius Savage

Jbw reigns supreme yet again. Jwb deniers on ropewatch, mang

Noodles love white normies. They care for white normies even more than they care for chad because they won't get cheated on

this is why I hate noodlewhores

He's not chad. Just tall plus blue eyes, slightly chubby. She probably thinks he's the most attractive man ever because of JBW tho.

Jbw reigns supreme yet again. Jwb deniers on ropewatch, mang
whitcelz live in normal mode everywhere elze but their homelandz while we ethnicelz live in hard mode everywhere, including their own homeland

Cute white boy with a quirk (eyebrow scar, or anything mild that doesnt affect the SMV of a man) are the best choice for noodles. They can feel generous to date down someone who suffers a disability (lol), but you're still not fucking subhumans.

This dude clearly squints and that's what his foid finds so lovely.

whitcelz live in normal mode everywhere elze but their homelandz while we ethnicelz live in hard mode everywhere, including their own homeland
Very true the irony is hilarious. White fucks can't fuck in white spaces.

Whites really are gods with their privilege and shiet, mang

Noodles love white normies. They care for white normies even more than they care for chad because they won't get cheated on
I rarely see white chads with noodlewhores. They are always with white girls but white normies are always with Asian girls

Even though the OP pic does kind of support the stereotype that an Asian woman may prefer a European normie man, you have to remember that this means only white normies and above. The mayocel still does 100% exist because if you are a truecel like me, you are so far gone that even the most repulsive, fat, obese, disfigured, old, pigs of women will not even give you a chance. I truly do understand that non-mayocels might have it harder but that probably doesn't make much of a difference because me and plenty of other mayocels have a 0% success rate.

I am a living example of this because I have always been rejected hardcore (as a mayocel) by noodle and curry foids. I don't even think SEAmaxxing is possible for my future to be completely honest.

Mayos can't be incels. All mayos are fakecels:feelsree::feelsree:

What’s your excuse “whitecels”? @Incelius Savage
There are practically no noodles where I live. The few times I do see one she has a mid to high tier normie boyfriend. Occasionally I see fat boomer or dorky guy with a filipino.