Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

'muh muh .is fucking sucks, what his this site become, the state of .is muh ,muh'

Ron.Belgrade

Ron.Belgrade

Non-NT Orphancel NoodleFoidEnjoyer
★★★★★
leave then, retard. instead of complaining all day

go to sexhaver infested r9k or cuckclub

ill be here sharing memes with my buddies and talking abt the blackpill:feelscomfy:

There are boomers even in an incel forum? I can't believe this shit :feelskek::feelskek:

Fucking Serbian Slav-niggers control the drug supply-chain in South Africa, with their Nigerian monkey puppets doing the distribution thanks to ANC lawlessness, you have destroyed 2 generations of South African youths, may the based NATO bomb you all over again

#Ex-Serbia
#Slav-Extinction

Fucking Serbian Slav-niggers control the drug supply-chain in South Africa, with their Nigerian monkey puppets doing the distribution thanks to ANC lawlessness, you have destroyed 2 generations of South African youths, may the based NATO bomb you all over again

#Ex-Serbia
#Slav-Extinction
Based sERbs doing what the Afrikaner’s & Anglos failed to do:

No more remove kebab, remove watermelon.

And imagine calling NATO “based”

I actually like .is, it's truly the last beacon of free expression for low status males left.

#Ex-Serbia
#Slav-Extinction
Also, imagine calling Slavs “niggers” jfl, they have more yamnaya DNA than most Europeans kek.
And perhaps, you should take accountability for your youth.

View: https://youtu.be/FsKivfDn7GI?si=4WpQtamSjpYmkDdM

At this point, you guys are the only ones I would trust to actually solve any issues, since the rest of us are that incompetent: Also, it bugs me how normies in Westshit EuROPE hate on Slavs yet worship dumb Niggers who can barely be called human. I’ll address that soon, based on my response in the thread i made.

I actually like .is, it's truly the last beacon of free expression for low status males left.
Same here- it’s sad seeing the issues it has, users leaving, etc but it’s all we have at the end of the day.

leave then, retard. instead of complaining all day

go to sexhaver infested r9k or cuckclub

ill be here sharing memes with my buddies and talking abt the blackpill:feelscomfy:
better than a lot of cucked sites these days like 4cucks

No more remove kebab, remove watermelon.

And imagine calling NATO “based”
How is it based? You complain that africans are uncivilised and barbaric and animals but when someone says the african youth is being ruined it’s based? Don’t you see that this is part of what makes them criminals and animals?

i browsed r9k for the first time in years last week and literally every fucking thread was about""moids"" JFL the state of cuckchan

i browsed r9k for the first time in years last week and literally every fucking thread was about""moids"" JFL the state of cuckchan
Yeah me & some others raided it awhile back for the Kek; it was depressing to see the state of it

this point, you guys are the only ones I would trust to actually solve any issues, since the rest of us are that incompetent: Also, it bugs me how normies in Westshit EuROPE hate on Slavs yet worship dumb Niggers who can barely be called human. I’ll address that soon, based on my response in the thread i made.
It's never made sense to me

It’s just the newfags that are always fakecels (yes I know I’m a newfag too)

I have nowhere else to go

Yeah same here, I mean many of them literally look Whiter than tons of Western Euros- make it make sense. :feelsjuice:
Poles and Ukranians have more blonde people then anglos

Anglos are faggots & Boers are inbred, backward farmers who stole Jewish wealth & land to be where they are now

How is it based?
Zero self awareness, like bombing & destabalizing foreign countries for cheap mineral resources, then cry foul when the people show up to your borders for a better life jfl

I have nowhere else to go
Same here.
Poles and Ukranians have more blonde people then anglos
I know.
How is it based? You complain that africans are uncivilised and barbaric and animals but when someone says the african youth is being ruined it’s based? Don’t you see that this is part of what makes them criminals and animals?
I was mainly saying that to defend OP from that unprovoked attacked, not even an off-topic thread.

I mean yes, that is part of the issue, but another part is just pre-determined biological behavior.