Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"MUH HE WAS 39 AND I WAS 17. I CONSENTED TO IT AND NOW I DECIDED ITS RAPE!" ok foid, heres a list of people that care:

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/18fv83j/the_police_did_nothing_trigger_warning/?sort=controversial
heres one person that cares. Ill show it with my fingers

another day another retarded whore with a bird brain. Hope she suffered while getting "raped"

Typical of foids, cry over spilled milk because they didnt charge enough money and take zero accountability and play the victim. They use those older men for money and favors as much as those older men use them for sex.

another day another retarded whore with a bird brain. Hope she suffered while getting "raped"
it was literally regular sex that she decided years later was rape. she didnt suffer but wants to raise social capital off her self imposed victimhood

"I didn't realize it was wrong"

= You regretting whoring out to an old man and you need a sob story to prove to your future partner your purity with some sort of excuse.

Shut the fuck up.

Exactly, by her scenario, if you need fucking two years to realize something youre beyond retarded.

"I didn't realize it was wrong"

= You regretting whoring out to an old man and you need a sob story to prove to your future partner your purity with some sort of excuse.

Shut the fuck up.
Guaranteed she loved every moment of being used. These whores are shameless, but can't stand ridicule from other soulless bull dikes.

If she is 18 now then she should spread her useless fish hole for me. Dumb cunt should be "raped" again :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

She has trauma bro she almost killed herself over sex. :feelskek: :feelsUnreal:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back