Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Muh "freedum of speech" - reddit automatically blocks any chats (and possibly posts/comments/messages) containing the link incels.is

ItsACrazyWorld

ItsACrazyWorld

Recruit
★★★★★
I was just trying to send a chat to a user I used to speak to on reddit - I literally said I occassionally posted on "incels.is" and my chat wouldn't always say "failed to send"

I then tried sending "test123", "google.com" or whatever else - all worked, absolutely fine. If I literally tried to send the message "incels.is" and nothing else, it would always fail. And I tried like 10 times, while ever other message would go through

reddit is once again proving itself to be a cesspool of hatred - you openly have racism, misandry, certain races saying other races should be raped etc - hatred - based on race, gender, body, whatever - in some directions is fine...and to question that is forbidden

I never used twitter and never will, but at least elon musk is reducing the amount of censorship/silencing of marginalised groups on that platform - elon musk needs to buy reddit too...remove the censorship on that site

Reddit is a disgusting toxic site. They won't accept normal links, but they publish beheadings or dismembering a man on a lathe.

damn. how are we gonna groom youngcels now?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back