Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"muh FBI" fucking pussies

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
the FBI doesn't care if you insult a foid. quit being a pussy and spit out your basedness. you pretend to be all strong over foids but you shiver when even the possibility of the fbi is mentioned. this is just a scaring tactic ITcels use and that story of the incel user who had a visit was obviously fake. use your brain

Ezgif 2 e1395d774a

:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:I'm not taking the bait.:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

85FC3207 96BC 4F2A B93D C3422B31128B

Good work agent, keep up the good work and you will be getting that christmas bonus you asked about.

See you at the lunch room tomorrow.

I'm not trying to have a bunch of globohomo pedophiles with badges visit my estate in GTA Vice City. Ew.

I dislike females. I wish I could make them engage in sexual relations with me :feelsLSD:

That's what the fbi would say

They are retarded. FBI doesn't give shit about this forum. We are harmless.

This thread glows up a lot :feelsLSD:

The fbi doesn't have enough resources to care about much.

Nobody cares about this shithole, they all know we won't do anything.

I would even say the more posts you have, the more harmless you are. It's a cope, and people who can cope don't do anything.

The dangerous ones are the ones who can't cope.

Nigga if you black, no one ain’t saying shit

this post was created to bait out 30 IQcels that will write "nice try fbi!"

the FBI doesn't care if you insult a foid. quit being a pussy and spit out your basedness. you pretend to be all strong over foids but you shiver when even the possibility of the fbi is mentioned. this is just a scaring tactic ITcels use and that story of the incel user who had a visit was obviously fake. use your brain
are you from the US?

I think they've eased up a bit on censorship and controlling the narrative recently since it wasn't working.
But back around 2016-2018 they definitely had places like this under a microscope.
Or maybe they accomplished what they wanted to and have moved on to the next thing.

If the FBI truly cared about what I do, I would've been arrested long ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back