Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Muh Fatcel is Volcel Bro: Obese Dutch Man Cucked 60+ Men By Being Tall and White

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
gq-106-babies-gq-1015-01.jpg

Ed Houben is now, at the age of 46, one of the preeminent makers of babies on the planet, father to 106 children of whom two-thirds were made the natural way (i.e., by sexual intercourse) and a third made via artificial insemination. In addition, there are 30 or so he estimates from his years at the clinic. Put another way: Ed Houben, who once had sex once every decade, has fathered roughly ten kids every year for the past 15 years. And he's still at it, thumping his way into history. So prodigious is his legacy that the BBC dubbed him “Europe's most virile man,” while he regularly gets billed by media as “the Sperminator.”

After that, Ed had no problem if husbands wanted to be on hand while he slept with their wives. Not that he would limit himself to married heterosexual couples—there were hundreds of single, gay, and otherwise ambiguously attached women who required his services, too. But there was something edifying about this married couple in particular, something that made sense that hadn't before: In allowing him to have sex with their wives, the men, too, were on a journey, one as private as their wives'. And in this strange, dichotomous act of largesse and cuckolding.

But then, his outside-of-work schedule is constructed around an ever shifting lineup of assignations, all determined by the ovulation cycles of his clients, the women who come to him from the countries of Europe, from Brazil and Australia, Hong Kong and Japan. And sometimes, in turn, they fly him all over the world in order to mate with him. In one record week, he had six partners and 14 ejaculations (releasing around 4 billion sperm), not that he was counting. (Was he?) He's also slept with three women in a day, and during one particular fecund streak successfully impregnated eight women in a row.

Nevertheless, he's quick to describe himself as a “truly ugly fat guy with glasses.”
An endomorphic bachelor with a somewhat block-shaped head and lower grill of uneven teeth, he lives in a five-room apartment, grad-school humble but relatively roomy by Dutch standards, from which his mother comes and goes, often cooking and cleaning for him. He doesn't own a car; rather, he bikes everywhere, no matter what the weather.

Last edited:
@Incelius Savage

Ban all muh 6’ is manlet “whitecels”

Last edited:

Ed Houben is now, at the age of 46, one of the preeminent makers of babies on the planet, father to 106 children of whom two-thirds were made the natural way (i.e., by sexual intercourse) and a third made via artificial insemination. In addition, there are 30 or so he estimates from his years at the clinic. Put another way: Ed Houben, who once had sex once every decade, has fathered roughly ten kids every year for the past 15 years. And he's still at it, thumping his way into history. So prodigious is his legacy that the BBC dubbed him “Europe's most virile man,” while he regularly gets billed by media as “the Sperminator.”

After that, Ed had no problem if husbands wanted to be on hand while he slept with their wives. Not that he would limit himself to married heterosexual couples—there were hundreds of single, gay, and otherwise ambiguously attached women who required his services, too. But there was something edifying about this married couple in particular, something that made sense that hadn't before: In allowing him to have sex with their wives, the men, too, were on a journey, one as private as their wives'. And in this strange, dichotomous act of largesse and cuckolding.

But then, his outside-of-work schedule is constructed around an ever shifting lineup of assignations, all determined by the ovulation cycles of his clients, the women who come to him from the countries of Europe, from Brazil and Australia, Hong Kong and Japan. And sometimes, in turn, they fly him all over the world in order to mate with him. In one record week, he had six partners and 14 ejaculations (releasing around 4 billion sperm), not that he was counting. (Was he?) He's also slept with three women in a day, and during one particular fecund streak successfully impregnated eight women in a row.

Nevertheless, he's quick to describe himself as a “truly ugly fat guy with glasses.”
An endomorphic bachelor with a somewhat block-shaped head and lower grill of uneven teeth, he lives in a five-room apartment, grad-school humble but relatively roomy by Dutch standards, from which his mother comes and goes, often cooking and cleaning for him. He doesn't own a car; rather, he bikes everywhere, no matter what the weather.
Idk if this is the same guy, but there was a Jew with grey eyes who was also called the sperminator. Brutal eye colour pill @tehgymcel420

You can clearly see his passable bone structure, desirable height, and good phenotype and overall aesthetics; I doubt all of whom approached for his genetics were truly attracted to him, but I'm guessing the ethnic foids were more likely to do so, considering they're already white-worshipping degenerates and traitors, wishing to be bleached... :feelsclown:

An interesting case, though; I wonder if so many other Dutch men who would probably easily mog him could also do this, if willing. :feelssus:

JBW trumps everything.

looks like drinks soy,those are probably his wife's boyfriends kids

he has a great personality i'm sure of it

No weight for bones @Incelius Savage

@Zer0/∞
JFL he single handegly carrying white birth rates. Lmao :feelskek:

he will be even a bigger slayer if he lost all the fat but that doesn't mean that being fit doesn't make it easier to date

You can clearly see his passable bone structure, desirable height, and good phenotype and overall aesthetics; I doubt all of whom approached for his genetics were truly attracted to him, but I'm guessing the ethnic foids were more likely to do so, considering they're already white-worshipping degenerates and traitors, wishing to be bleached... :feelsclown:

An interesting case, though; I wonder if so many other Dutch men who would probably easily mog him could also do this, if willing. :feelssus:
Cope

JBT is all you need in Western Europe

I don’t know why you’ve written the title as “muh fatcel is volcel” like you’re mocking that claim when the attached story clearly proves it

I don’t know why you’ve written the title as “muh fatcel is volcel” like you’re mocking that claim when the attached story clearly proves it
He’s a fat Chad, not a fat incel

He’s a fat Chad, not a fat incel
That’s what fatcel is volcel means jfl. That your fat is not what is holding you back. We’re just talking past each other

I think im gonna be sick

JFL.

HOW IS IT THAT THIS FAT FUCK IS GETTING PAID TO KREEMPIE IN PUSSY?

GLITCH IN THE MATRIX? WHAT SORCERY IS THIS?

Just Be Tall in action

This is so bizarre. How tall is this man? The only way I can explain this is that the women were all non-whites that want white kids. He's a 3/10 in the Netherlands.

I'd love to see the women that are that desperate for this guys genes.

OF COURSE, THIS FUCKING KIKE IS 6'3". TALLFAGS WINNING AGAIN.

FUCK THIS GAY NIGGER EARTH.

He's killing it so much for fat men not slaying

6'3'' is nothing...in that part of the world at least.

6'3'' is nothing...in that part of the world at least.
He’s still 3 inches above average height where he lives, equal to one standard deviation

@Adolf Hitler 6’+ and white = giga fakecel. do you disagree?

@Adolf Hitler 6’+ and white = giga fakecel. do you disagree?
More like 6'3 + and I was more mad about Zer0 and his boyfriend accusing whitecels of being fakecels

More like 6'3 + and I was more mad about Zer0 and his boyfriend accusing whitecels of being fakecels
if someone is even 5’11+ and white theyre fakecel honestly. the only exception is those facial deformities or some crazy shit