Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Muh emotional labour

• Thread starter Deleted member 19546
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 19546

Self-banned
-
Wome always need to make themselves the center of attention, the main victim, that if someone has an experience ro share, god forbid something tragic, they are just as victims of it!

Can women be any more socioathic? What a bunch of hypocrites too, they have no problem virtue signalling spamming SJW garbage about all the women’s oppression to your social media feed, guilting you and outright INSULTING people with those posts if they don’t share or retweet.

“Oh you don’t care about these issues? That’s PRIVILEGE” how about you shut your whore mouth before I ram my fat cock down your throat, I fucking hate women, they are whiny pea brains only good for fucking, if they can’t even comfort the people they are supposed to love, how could there any other point to them.

if they can’t even comfort the people they are supposed to love, how could there any other point to them.

they only comfort chad, and we who actually need it they don't give a fuck

Only subhuman psychos think caring for another human being is "emotional labour"
Most "people" who use that term are not human at all

I actually don’t know what “emotional labour” means tbh. if it’s like a guy threatening to kill him self and forcing you to talk him out of it on a daily basis I can see how that’d be described as “labour”. but in contexts where women use it it sounds like they just mean “other people expressing any kind of emotion”. my male friends talk about their personal shit all the time and not once have I ever thought of listening to them as “labour” jfl

Also, women know males are cucks and many have a savior complex.

Women are evil

Muh period leave/Menstrual work break! :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: