Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Muh civilization.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
I look around and I see normbeasts almost everywhere.
Zero manners.
I am not talking about being some overmannered fag but have some manners on a basic level, normfilth.

Conan had the right idea. Civilization and barbarism aren't that different

Polish redditcucks literally told some foreigner that you shouldn't except cashiers/workers etc to be polite to you, being a rude cold mean person is just the default in EE.

Conan had the right idea. Civilization and barbarism aren't that different
Any functional society need some basic manners. If you stepping on someone without reason, then wait for more shootings and knife attacks.

Polish redditcucks literally told some foreigner that you shouldn't except cashiers/workers etc to be polite to you, being a rude cold mean person is just the default in EE.
In EE people can bump into someone and don't say sorry.
Some do it unintentionally but some normscum are being rude on purpose.

When there is nothing to support your behavior except an atheistic and empty morality that seeks to codify behavior in societies, there are no incentives, but rather fear of losing certain rights.

Examples ?
A few days ago ( or maybe yesterday ) I was in supermarket and female sales worker walked like a bulldozer through a place where I stood without even saying 'exuse me'.
So I needed to step aside.
There was a free space behind me so she could easily go round me but she choose to act like baboon.