Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Muh boyfriend"

A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
Why the fuck do women always have to mention their boyfriend online in everything? holy shit. You read comments and it's all about "Muh boyfriend" "Muh boyfriend" "Muh boyfriend". Shut the fuck up already.

Just look at Youtube and you will usually get a recommendation something like "My boyfriend does my makeup"
Lol

Guys on reddit love to mention their GFs too. I want everyone in a relationship to STFU.

To let all the orbiters know their place.

Like I've said before...

For most females "dating" is all about status. "Look at me, I can attract a 6'2" dude." Or "Look at me, I can attract a 7/10 male".

It's about status, not "love".

Like I've said before...

For most females "dating" is all about status. "Look at me, I can attract a 6'2" dude." Or "Look at me, I can attract a 7/10 male".

Women don't know what love is.

Status signaling tbh

all normies do that, even males. it's so annoying. literally any event that they're recounting to you they gotta be like "oh i was with my girlfriend/boyfriend"

if u saw twitter you dwant to kill urself, they mention it theyre like "i havent got any validation for 2 hours... I WANT TO DIE I AM CRYIN GMY EYES OUT" if ucking hate the cnuts

good post OP, my boyfriend likes it

Like I've said before...

suicide fuel ;((((

And maybe they like to brag.

Just look at Youtube and you will usually get a recommendation something like "My boyfriend does my makeup"
Lol
I've never gotten any of that before.

To let all the orbiters know their place.
Basically this. When orbiters know she’s single, they all get hyperactive to chase after her. With this in place not only does this filter low tier male scum out, those that are of higher tier, like the boyfriend, will be remained to compete. This is all to let other guys know what is the competition, subconsciously, hoping other Chads would compete for her. Even her boyfriend isn’t safe due to her whore behavior.

Why the fuck do women always have to mention their boyfriend online in everything? holy shit. You read comments and it's all about "Muh boyfriend" "Muh boyfriend" "Muh boyfriend". Shut the fuck up already.

REEEEEEEEEEE

Same thing with dudes. Back in highschool, they'll be boasting about banging different stacies each week. This is one if the reasons why I don't have friends back in HS, can't relate with what their saying. Even the nerds were dating. They often get cucked in the end though. But still, normies > incels

It seems women will cling onto anything/any subject to mention the boyfriend infront of you. Just returned from a ski'ing trip? 'Oh my boyfriend can ski'' Have a red sweater? Oh my boyfriend has one of those....

As an incel, you probably find like me that simply being near a woman means we are interested apparently, so they need to try and shut us down quickly. I also find quite humorous is when you're sitting next to a chick or plane she will scrunch herself up just so she isn't close to you or change chairs completely.

Its like yeah you're sitting next to me not being invited to suck my dick.

yeah I can't fucking stand this