Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Muh 6’0 is Manlet Height

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Not a single nation on Earth has an average height over 6’0, that includes white Zoomers: if you’re blaming your height for being an incel over 5’9, you’re complete fucking retard and I don’t want to hear some excuse of you being heightmogged by a 6’4 chad today.
According to their data, 18-year-old men from Montenegro are currently the tallest in the world (182.9 cm; almost exactly 6 ft), surpassing their Dutch peers (182.4 cm; 5.98 ft) by half a centimeter (about a quarter inch).

Even so, the Montenegrins don’t stand out among their neighbors. The 18-year-old men from Dalmatia, the southern region of Croatia, measure 183.7 cm (6.03 ft). In Herzegovina, they average 183.4 cm (6.02 ft). In a small, contiguous belt connecting Dalmatia via southern Herzegovina to central Montenegro, the average height is even above 184 cm (6.04 ft).

Last edited:
Anyone who thinks 6 ft 0 is "manlet" or "Average" should be banned instantly.

Cope, 6'0 is turbomanlet-tier; average white zoomer height in 2022 is 7'2! :feelsclown:

I mean if we're talking about the actual average male height then obviously you're right however relative to women's standards these days 6ft is the minimum to be considered attractive if you don't have an above average face.

5'10 is cut off from manlet and tall height

i am missing only 2 inches:feelsrope:
according to ulna and wingspan my theoretical height was 6ft + like my dad, poor diet and environment change cucked me hard :feelsrope:

i would have sold copium to curries on youtube like hamza and that retard dhruv while cumming 5L of permy white in my blond stacy gf

Dinarics and Dinka are the tallest. Pygmies are the shortest,

Life starts at 5'9
Below that height you're subhuman scum for people

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back