Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Mudshark got what she deserves in an Albert Heijn

• Thread starter Zhou Chang-Xing
  • Start date
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
A couple of days ago I was out shopping in a different neighbourhood, I often see mudsharks but they're almost always really ugly. In fact, most interracial couples are White men with Black toilets or less often White men with Asian toilets.

If a Black man is involved it's like this:

The toilet I saw inside of the Albert Heijn looked like this, I just heard a kid crying extremely loudly and I just saw this shouting at a kid:

I first thought "wow, this is probably the loudest and most annoying White kid I've ever seen", whenever I go out I see some really irritating toddlers, 9 out of 10 times this kid is Black, the other 1 out 10 times it's Moroccan, it's extremely rare to see a White kid act like this, but...

He was Black, her son was Black. Imagine looking like the toilet above and throwing away your good genetics to have a Black kid, WTF?! You're blessed with what every Black person wishes they had (being born fully White) and you create a future incel deliberately.

The kid kept crying and crying while the Stacy blonde mother was irritated. He wouldn't stop crying and rolling around.

This is the tax she herself had to pay for fucking a Nigger. She deserves this.

Growing up, I noticed that all my Black cousins were always difficult as children and retarded as adults, I never noticed these trends with my White cousins. This mudshark should have researched first before she let any Black dick inside of her.

My Cape Verdian neighbours having crying kids 24/7 and the girl, yes GIRL sounds like a screeching chimpansee and her parents shout at her in the middle of the night every night.

I also have White neighbours with a little baby girl, I have never had a reason to complain about her. Why the fuck would you ruin your genetics like this?!

This mudshark deserves everything she gets. Every temper tantrum her Nigger kid has is her own fault.

I cant remember what cartoon show it was but it was a pre 1960s american cartoon depicting a black baby girl crying non-stop until she got a watermelon.

You can google it or youtube it I'm sure its somewhere.

White Americans have a long history with blacks so they know blacks more than anyone else. That was one of the major stereotypes. That black babies cry much more than white or asian kids.

Kids that cry a lot when theyre young tend to have all sorts of problems in adulthood. Which just goes to show you that your fate is already set when you're just a baby.

Last edited:
Future incel. Lightskin boys are the biggest slayers on Earth. They live on easy mode

I cant remember what cartoon show it was but it was a pre 1960s american cartoon depicting a black baby girl crying non-stop until she got a watermelon.

You can google it or youtube it I'm sure its somewhere.

White Americans have a long history with blacks so they know blacks more than anyone else. That was one of the major stereotypes. That black babies cry much more than white or asian kids.

Kids that cry a lot when theyre young tend to have all sorts of problems in adulthood. Which just goes to show you that your fate is already set when you're just a baby.
Blacks are an impediment for humanity's progress.