Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mr.Sinister 是同性恋的真正原因是什么?

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
上个月我在台湾遇到了Mr.Sinister,因为他答应要勾搭我所有的台湾婊子。 在我逗留期间,他一直在谈论 cuckmaxxing 以及看到 Tyrone 操他妻子的阴道会有多热。 尽管他有古怪的倾向,但他还是非常慷慨地给我提供了一个昂贵的酒店房间,里面有 PS5、Xbox Series X 和纯平电视。 食物对我来说是一种文化冲击,这顿饭是带青蛙腿的烤狗。 我看着险恶先生说:“这他妈是什么东西?” 他显然对我的反应感到困惑,甚至说他每天都吃这种狗屎。 结束了小狗。 周末强奸台湾妓女和传播艾滋病后,我于周日回家。 总而言之,这是一个不错的假期,虽然很奇怪。

Last month, I met with Mr. Sinister on Taiwan, as he promised to sketize all of my Taiwan her fellows. During my stay, he has been talking about the fact that Kouquesquez Fig and seeing that there is a lot of heat for his wife. Despite his horrendous trend, he was very generous in providing me with an expensive hotel room with PS5, X box Serry v. selix and pure TV. Food is a cultural shock for me, which is the leg of the leg. I look at Mr. Risk, saying: “What happens?” He was apparently confused by my response, even saying that he was every day to eat it. This has resulted in the end of the sterile. After the week's rape of Taiwan prostitutes and the spread of AIDS, I returned home on Sunday. In sum, this is a false holiday, although surprising