Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mr. Gelman, this is the 3rd time you have threatened to sue for my posting facts about you.

• Thread starter RobertGarnicasAPedo
  • Start date
RobertGarnicasAPedo

RobertGarnicasAPedo

Robert Garnica = Princess_Kitty14. He's a pedo.
★★
You insisted you were going to sue me in 2020 during your stints as both Osprade and CoverActive. Everyone who was on IncelTear back then knows this, yet they'll just ignore it and try to cover for you. As always.

But you and I both know you want absolutely nothing to do with either form of the legal system, even though two of your many giveaways are your obsession with it and your bragging about being a pathetic snitch.

Let's just say that you were somehow able to leave your agoraphobic NEETing and get a lawyer to take your frivolous case. You know what would happen next?

We'd have the court order Pushshift to turn over the records of all of your previous Reddit usernames, and bring in an official linguistics forensic expert to confirm the obvious - that you were those 11 aforementioned usernames. Then we'd have the edcforums.com turn over your canvasnbrass history, and again confirm it's the same user. Your linking to your blog and freelance writing position with New Artemis would be confirmed, and then the fact that Joe Gelman is ChosenExec would be confirmed.

Your use of "grundy-paranoiac" would be confirmed.

And then preponderance of the evidence - the standard of proof in civil cases - would sink you. It can't be "libel" if it's true.

You should really just delete your account again and let history repeat itself. I'm sure you'll properly return with another proper account to properly report things to the proper people in the World, you abattoir of idiocy, yep.

If I was Robert Garnica I wouldn't get the feds involved in my internet history if you know what I mean.
:feelsEhh::fbi:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH FUCKING FAGGOT NEET RETARD IS MORE MISERABLE THAN US INKIES HE SHOULD JUST KILL HIMSELF THERE WOULD BE LESS PEOPLE LIKE THAT LARPER FAGGOT

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH FUCKING FAGGOT NEET RETARD IS MORE MISERABLE THAN US INKIES HE SHOULD JUST KILL HIMSELF THERE WOULD BE LESS PEOPLE LIKE THAT LARPER FAGGOT

If I was Robert Garnica I wouldn't get the feds involved in my internet history if you know what I mean.
:feelsEhh::fbi:
He is low IQ enough to do so XD

The Gelman mother fucker that told enviromentalist group Sierra Club to not oppose mass immigration to USA in exchange of 100 million USD?

He's personally hounding incels now. Mother fucker I will get you if it took a lifetime to do it.

You don't understand the implications what Gelman has accomplished. My estimation is that Gelman's achievements have meant at least 100k Somalis and 3 mill other immigrants to your country.

Thank Gelman-sama for 2 stadiums full of Somalis. He gave that gift to you!

Dude created an account only to create chaos within IT, gigabased :feelskek:

im pretty sure a dude from venezuela can't sue someone in a whole nother country lol

im pretty sure a dude from venezuela can't sue someone in a whole nother country lol
The guy in venezuela is Robert Garnica :feelshehe: I wonder how all of this affected IT activities these last few days :feelshaha:

lol no reply from IT