Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Mr Anime Trey Sesler. An insight into todays dating market.

gotet

gotet

Legend
★★★
Mr Anime, real name Trey Sesler was an Incel. Yes, you heard that right! He had never even kissed a girl.
He reviewed anime on his Youtube channel back in the early days. After an unsuccesful sexlife he decided
to go and shoot up a school. He had to kill his family first out of compassion so they would not have to live
with the shame of his actions.

After he had annihilated his whole family he realized he could not go through with the school shooting.
By the way i personally think that killing his own family was a bullshit move on his part. He later was
sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole.

Now remember i started this thread by informing you that Mr Anime WAS an incel, remember?
The word WAS is key here, because during his incarceration Mr Anime AKA Trey Sesler got a decent
looking girlfriend. I have been in touch with a youtube Channel that has made documentaries
about him and Trey lost his virginity behind bars. Mr Anime himself had correspondence with
the guys behind the channel and confessed that he has some girls declaring their love for him.

Trey Sesler himself speculates that if he would have gone through with the killings he would have had:
-More girls contact him.
-And better looking ones
-A larger fanbase overall

That aside, he seems pretty happy with his current girldfriend and is satisfied with his current life.
What boogles my mind is that men have to go and do these insane and psychopathic acts to get
female attention. Mr Anime was a decent looking young man and internet personality and he should
not have had to go to these extremes to get his dick wet.

What men and young boys are forced to do for romance today is just ridiculous. And some guys like
Seung Hui Cho i am sure wouldn't even get to score today despite that.
The world is sick and life is the disease! My question is: What is the cure?

View attachment 1045798

Last edited:
It is terrible.

Mr Anime AKA Trey Sesler met his current girlfriend after she took the initiative to write some spicy letters to him in prison. He states that he gets one hour of private visitors three times a week. So he basically has sex on those occasions.

sometimes I wonder if it would be more pleasurable to fuck a whore, or kill a human being,. I suppose murder is the spicier power move, and Mr. Anime came to that conclusion quite intuitively

sometimes I wonder if it would be more pleasurable to fuck a whore, or kill a human being,. I suppose murder is the spicier power move, and Mr. Anime came to that conclusion quite intuitively
Mr Anime got depressed and frustrated because he couldn't get a girlfriend. After a couple of years of this torture he figured a massacre would be good to finally blow off some steam.

Sad he only managed to kill his parents though...

Mr Anime got depressed and frustrated because he couldn't get a girlfriend. After a couple of years of this torture he figured a massacre would be good to finally blow off some steam.

Sad he only managed to kill his parents though...
if he was born a few years later, he would have livestreamed it

Mr Anime AKA Trey Sesler met his current girlfriend after she took the initiative to write some spicy letters to him in prison. He states that he gets one hour of private visitors three times a week. So he basically has sex on those occasions.
I thought I couldn't get more blackpilled. Holy fuck. He didn't even have to marry like Ted Bundy. Hybristophilia is unbelievable...
@13k

I need to leave this place. This is too much

Woman are sick , whats new .

Confirmed: Uncle Cho and ER would've been swarmed by pussy had they survived.

Will the pain ever end? :feelscry::feelsbadman:

Confirmed: Uncle Cho and ER would've been swarmed by pussy had they survived.
Blonde girls started making shrines to him, burning candles, etc after he killed people

Mr Anime, real name Trey Sesler was an Incel. Yes, you heard that right! He had never even kissed a girl.
He reviewed anime on his Youtube channel back in the early days. After an unsuccesful sexlife he decided
to go and shoot up a school. He had to kill his family first out of compassion so they would not have to live
with the shame of his actions.

After he had annihilated his whole family he realized he could not go through with the school shooting.
By the way i personally think that killing his own family was a bullshit move on his part. He later was
sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole.

Now remember i started this thread by informing you that Mr Anime WAS an incel, remember?
The word WAS is key here, because during his incarceration Mr Anime AKA Trey Sesler got a decent
looking girlfriend. I have been in touch with a youtube Channel that has made documentaries
about him and Trey lost his virginity behind bars. Mr Anime himself had correspondence with
the guys behind the channel and confessed that he has some girls declaring their love for him.

Trey Sesler himself speculates that if he would have gone through with the killings he would have had:
-More girls contact him.
-And better looking ones
-A larger fanbase overall

That aside, he seems pretty happy with his current girldfriend and is satisfied with his current life.
What boogles my mind is that men have to go and do these insane and psychopathic acts to get
female attention. Mr Anime was a decent looking young man and internet personality and he should
not have had to go to these extremes to get his dick wet.

What men and young boys are forced to do for romance today is just ridiculous. And some guys like
Seung Hui Cho i am sure wouldn't even get to score today despite that.
The world is sick and life is the disease! My question is: What is the cure?

View attachment 1045798
He looks like Khabib's low test brother, just Dagestanmaxx

Thugmaxxing is legit

yup, dark triad, murder equal pussy.

If Trey Sesler wouldn't have killed his entire family he would still be a virgin.
If he had fulfilled his plan of shooting up the school he would even be getting lucky
with top teir young and hot girls.

Let that sink in...

Gen Z is even worst. Now you have to compete with men who spend their whole life at the gym and looksmaxxing. All the women are attracted strictly to 9/10+ because social media warped their mind on what is considered a "normal, average guy". They spend their entire day on TikTok looking at rich, tall, attractive and famous men dancing and walking around mogging the crowd and women travelling around the world with chad. Of course it affects the psyche when your content online is filled with tall and handsome men flaunting their wealth 12 hours a day.

Women have massive FOMO, so they’ll jump to chad at the slightest opportunity. Social media just made things 1000x worst and brought the worst in women.

Inb4 feds see my posts and think im a deranged lunatic. Go see charts and statistics on lonely men. It’s all just a PURE COINCIDENCE that the amount of single men increase every year for decades now. ALL JUST A PURE COINCIDENCE STOP NOTICING PATTERNS

Fully white low tier normies can never be actual incels.

Do you have the video?

I hate women more day after day

The only way to get a girlfriend as a sub8 in current year

Foids are fucked in the brain ngl.