Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Moving to North Korea is one of the most blackpilled things you can possibly do.

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
It is theoretically possible to move to North Korea but you legit need to be abandoning everything like safety and economic security and access to tiktok and all that other shit. So for normies who want stabilty let alone families and shit it is genuinely impossible to move to North Korea. And even "lololo I'm so cynical the world is horrible I hate life" retards are just hedonists who want constant luxury and comfort so they would never do it. In order to move to North Korea you have to be truly blackpilled and cynical on a fundamental level and genuinely have nothing to lose

And even "lololo I'm so cynical the world is horrible I hate life" retards are just hedonists who want constant luxury and comfort so they would never do it.
You have a point in here brocel.
What's your obsession with Km Jong Un anyways fellow asiancel?

You have a point in here brocel.
What's your obsession with Km Jong Un anyways fellow asiancel?
Lol I just got high af and started thinking about NK while listening to the song in that video I posted earlier

sorry i dont like eating sawdust and being forced to fill a shitting quota for manure

I am posting this from the slums of North Korea

I wont be able to play games

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back