Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Moving out

ForevrAlone

ForevrAlone

I'm the joker baby.
-
I'm 22 and according to normies I should've left my parents home a long time ago jfl:feelshaha:

I decided to go apartment shopping a few weeks ago and found a nice one near my college campus last weekend. A nice apartment with a bedroom and an office, decently sized living room and kitchen.

After a few hours of discussion with my mother, she agreed to purchase me the place and I'll be able to move in once renovations are completed (supposedly in two weeks)

I'll be completely by myself, not even my mother to bother me, I'll be just like Satou from NHK ni yōkoso, except I won't have a nice JB toilet to save me from my NEETism :feelsmage:

Any livealonecels here? Any tips I should consider? Help a nigga out :feelsautistic:

im happy for u boyo, enjoy ur neetdom and save up money by doing high iq shit to afford better copes and comfymaxx :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Tfw you don't have a rich mom. :cryfeels:

what's the point tho? best to freeload off ur parents as long as possible.
he is freeloading off his parents :lul: his mom literally bought him the fucking place :lul::lul:

I hate richfags :reeeeee:

Some of you incels are so lucky. :forcedsmile::cryfeels::ahegao:
Those are fakecel larpers,real truecels are hated by every toilet,including their mother.
If your mother is nice to you,you're a fakecel scum and should go kys.

lol u got a point but even then what the hell is the point of getting ur own place when u could just live completely off ur parents. i bet he'll have to find work to cover other expenses.
no idea. maybe he is getting mogged by his siblings or is an NT friendhaver fakecel who wants to bring his buddies over.

Or maybe his richfag parents are covering his other expenses too. They already bought OP his own 6 figure apartment, so...

no idea. maybe he is getting mogged by his siblings or is an NT friendhaver fakecel who wants to bring his buddies over.

Or maybe his richfag parents are covering his other expenses too. They already bought OP his own 6 figure apartment, so...
Im not NT unless 3/10 is NT now :feelshaha:
I haven't had a friend since 6th grade jfl. I just wanted a place to LDAR in peace lol, my mom will pay my bills and give me an allowance for food and other expenses too.

I'll still be leeching off of her, just in my own place.

my mom will pay my bills and give me an allowance for food and other expenses too.
lucky faggot. I wouldn't even be bitching about inkweldom in your situation. I would fuck a new cheap incall whore every week with mommybux. But I just had to have low IQ poorfag shitskin parents thus dooming me to wagecuckery

lucky faggot. I wouldn't even be bitching about inkweldom in your situation. I would fuck a new cheap incall whore every week with mommybux. But I just had to have low IQ poorfag shitskin parents thus dooming me to wagecuckery
I can't stand spoiled rich kids. They are volcels.

I moved out at 24. It was a mistake as now I live in total social isolation :feelsbadman:

I moved out at 24. It was a mistake as now I live in total social isolation :feelsbadman:
I'm used to being isolated socially so I guess it won't be as bad, but only time will tell. Either way, I'm really excited for it.

Tfw you don't have a rich mom. :cryfeels:
It's not really about having "rich" parents or not. It's just about having competent parents that were able to score high paying jobs due to high value universtity degrees. All parents shoud be able to buy their children homes if needed be.

I was recently let go of my wagecuck job btw, so I'll need her help with bills and stuff until the unemployment benefit ends and i get another wagie job

It's not really about having "rich" parents or not. It's just about having competent parents that were able to score high paying jobs due to high value universtity degrees. All parents shoud be able to buy their children homes if needed be.
Tfw you don't have competent parents. :feelsbadman:

I was recently let go of my wagecuck job btw, so I'll need her help with bills and stuff until the unemployment benefit ends and i get another wagie job
Screw them for releasing you retail minimum wage jobs are used to keep you in a never ending loop

20BF44D7 BC60 4611 923C 2C34C4622420

Life didn't change too much since I moved out tbh I'm only alone in a different place now :feelsbadman:

he is freeloading off his parents :lul: his mom literally bought him the fucking place :lul::lul:
I opened the thread expecting to relate to the guy, only to find out he's a richfag - some people live in a different fucking universe

I have no intention of moving out, I don't live my life by others standards. I am 30 years old and live with parents. Do I care? No. I look at it another way, I love in a large house with a big garden whereas normie lives in flatshare with no garden.

I have no intention of moving out, I don't live my life by others standards. I am 30 years old and live with parents. Do I care? No. I look at it another way, I love in a large house with a big garden whereas normie lives in flatshare with no garden.
"You will own nothing and you'll be happy"

I'm 22 and according to normies I should've left my parents home a long time ago jfl:feelshaha:

I decided to go apartment shopping a few weeks ago and found a nice one near my college campus last weekend. A nice apartment with a bedroom and an office, decently sized living room and kitchen.

After a few hours of discussion with my mother, she agreed to purchase me the place and I'll be able to move in once renovations are completed (supposedly in two weeks)

I'll be completely by myself, not even my mother to bother me, I'll be just like Satou from NHK ni yōkoso, except I won't have a nice JB toilet to save me from my NEETism :feelsmage:

Any livealonecels here? Any tips I should consider? Help a nigga out :feelsautistic:
Summon Henry creel and use horse nation to take over earth :shock:in videogame times the speed and running up the hill

Those are fakecel larpers,real truecels are hated by every toilet,including their mother.
If your mother is nice to you,you're a fakecel scum and should go kys.
Do you smell your own ball sack If not you aren't trucel

What is your mom's profession?

Mogs the fuck out of me but nice for you OP.