Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Moving here from looksmax

Erik-Jón

Erik-Jón

Lannister>stark
★★★
Fuck that chads.org

Everything wrong with my life comes from genetics

I hope to be taken with open arms

We all know the path of people like me

Looksmax->incels->sanctioned suicide

I b movin, they searchin

How does this site work it is a bit different
this site should be easier to navigate than looksmaxx, you'll get used to it very soon, everything's the same except certain features are placed elsewhere

Fuck that chads.org

Everything wrong with my life comes from genetics

I hope to be taken with open arms

We all know the path of people like me

Looksmax->incels->sanctioned suicide
Good; Looksmax is a doomed haven of insecure MTNs and humblebragging Chadlites, as I have said before... :feelsaww:

It does surprise me that so many truecels choose to coexist on the same forum with them, and allow the moggers to use their slang. :feelswhat:

If it makes you feel any better. I'm fairly certain that most of that forum's userbase aren't getting laid on the regular and/or don't have healthy or normal relationships with foids.

The majority are normies, high-tier normies, and a few chadlites. All of whom have self-esteem issues and are a few rejections and breakups from being incel and depressed.

The few guys that have a decent lay count or even several relationships, are neurotic as fuck and more than likely have worse self-esteem and social fulfilment than your average 4/10 foid.

Last edited:
Good; Looksmax is a doomed haven of insecure MTNs and humblebragging Chadlites, as I have said before... :feelsaww:

It does surprise me that so many truecels choose to coexist on the same forum with them, and allow the moggers to use their slang. :feelswhat:
Yeah fuck them I want that site to burn then out brothers can join us

If it makes you feel any better. I'm fairly certain that most of that forum's userbase aren't getting laid on the regular and/or don't have healthy or normal relationships with foids.

The majority are normies, high-tier normies, and a few chadlites. All of whom have self-esteem issues and are a few rejections and breakups from being incel and depressed.
Yes we are all in the same boat

are you a sexhaver

Wow this place is based, looksmax is like nazi prison for jews
don't post cp (cheese pizza in video game) even if it's tagged nsfw though, then the site will go (in video game)

don't post cp (cheese pizza in video game) even if it's tagged nsfw though, then the site will go (in video game)
Yes yes I will listen

I am permanently banned on looksmax and have no prospects of ever returning

WElcome. You are moving closer to the rope.

Good, looksmax is full of faggots and delusional curry copers.

Bro I saw ur pic from looksmax I too I’m moving from chad .org first being here tallcel rope