Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Moving away from monomagy is literally equivalent to tearing down civilization and returning to the jungle

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
Monogamy -> men are guaranteed pussy and thus men can put their energy into productivity. Families are made and happy, healthy children are raised.

Free sexual market -> most men struggle for pussy, put a shit ton of energy and effort into getting it and start hating other men for being competitiors. Many men are left without regular pussy and become disillusioned at society.

WOWEE, GOTTA CHOOSE THE FREE SEXUAL MARKET BECAUSE FOIDS' FEELINGS. LIKE THEY SHOULD HAVE ANY RELEVANCE IN THE FIRST PLACE.

It truly is a return to jungle-style of hunter-gather mating norms which put emphasis on male physicality, but there's no stress on females at all.
And retards would argue that muh nAtUrAl sElEcTiOn makes it a better model.

We've gone through millions of years of evolution to prepare us to build something great with civilization. Why the fucking hell should we now give it all up and return to an earlier stage of humanity? Why should women's rights have any significance if they stand in the way of real greatness? Treating women like men is like treating children like adults. The biological basis is just not there.

And retards would argue that muh nAtUrAl sElEcTiOn makes it a better model.

We've gone through millions of years of evolution to prepare us to build something great with civilization. Why the fucking hell should we now give it all up and return to an earlier stage of humanity? Why should women's rights have any significance if they stand in the way of real greatness? Treating women like men is like treating children like adults. The biological basis is just not there.
we are finished with evolution. AI will take over now

Monogamy -> men are guaranteed pussy and thus men can put their energy into productivity. Families are made and happy, healthy children are raised.

Free sexual market -> most men struggle for pussy, put a shit ton of energy and effort into getting it and start hating other men for being competitiors. Many men are left without regular pussy and become disillusioned at society.

WOWEE, GOTTA CHOOSE THE FREE SEXUAL MARKET BECAUSE FOIDS' FEELINGS. LIKE THEY SHOULD HAVE ANY RELEVANCE IN THE FIRST PLACE.
The Penguin Model brocel, The Penguin Model.....

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Azra2UVOwao&ab_channel=NatGeoWILD

Monogamy was never gonna work unless you seriously clamped down on women's rights and freedom, like what the Taliban did. It was a honeymoon period of a very brief phase in patriarchal human history.

A return to natural polygamy, tournament nature etc. Was almost guaranteed.

sounds good to me
Yeah but it's not realistic. You would have to rewind time and get back to basics like the Taliban did.

And just lol if you think The Taliban regime is open to all men most men they killed brutally or drove to other lands. The victors are not willing to share their spoils, for this makes the war pointless.

Yeah but it's not realistic. You would have to rewind time and get back to basics like the Taliban did.

And just lol if you think The Taliban regime is open to all men most men they killed brutally or drove to other lands. The victors are not willing to share their spoils, for this makes the war pointless.
Yeah, I know women's freedom was an inevitable slope because the men who set the ball rolling couldn't have necessarily known just how ugly whores would get with enough liberties. I could totally imagine myself being positive towards feminism if my experience with women was from 50s tradwives.

Humans are naturally wired to be polygamous, but a civilized society can only based on monogamy.
If monogamy becomes irrelevant it will shake the core foundations of the society we live in.

Humans are naturally wired to be polygamous, but a civilized society can only based on monogamy.
If monogamy becomes irrelevant it will shake the core foundations of the society we live in.
Yes. My take is that whereas violent male nature needs to be controlled for common good, so should the sexual female nature be controlled. No chad-centric hypergamy, but tidy monogamy of 1 man + 1 woman. There is no sense in refusing to control the nature of females too.

Based.

I sincerely hope the Somali government is keeping taps on the socio-sexual situation in the West -- the U.S, U.K, E.U and U.N are pushing my country of origin towards :soy::soy::soy: policies which will recreate this very same situation which you lament so eloquently.

Based.

I sincerely hope the Somali government is keeping taps on the socio-sexual situation in the West -- the U.S, U.K, E.U and U.N are pushing my country of origin towards :soy::soy::soy: policies which will recreate this very same situation which you lament so eloquently.
I can not fucking stomach how the whole West has just decided that female freedom is the "correct" thing to do even with the catastrophic results we are witnessing. Fuck women's rights I say.

What gets me is that stupid people think we can keep first-world living standards and technology while getting rid of beta males.

Monogamy doesn't even get rid of natural selection, it just changes the parameters. In a monogamous society men are rewarded for being productive members of the society as a whole. Therefore, ugly men can get by through by providing value. It's not betabuxxing because women are taught not to cheat and if they do they are punished.

Our society willfully ignores natural selection, and chooses the absolute worst policies and norms for long term societal success. Therefore, I think a brutal collapse is coming sooner or later.

Monogamy doesn't even get rid of natural selection, it just changes the parameters. In a monogamous society men are rewarded for being productive members of the society as a whole. Therefore, ugly men can get by through by providing value. It's not betabuxxing because women are taught not to cheat and if they do they are punished.

Our society willfully ignores natural selection, and chooses the absolute worst policies and norms for long term societal success. Therefore, I think a brutal collapse is coming sooner or later.

What gets me is that stupid people think we can keep first-world living standards and technology while getting rid of beta males.
Beta males are largely a modern phenomenon, in the past even the ugly, nerdy type guys who keep society running had a lot of masculinity. Probably comes down to the prevalence of crazy chemicals in our environment and a culture that humiliates men from an early age.

ESU5FAV.jpg

Islam has polgany where one man can marry 4 wives and an unlimited amount of concubines. One major component of the arab slave trade was the drive for arab men not having arab wives and resorting to marrying their slaves.

Why would any sane man want to tear down monogamy unless his chad or a faggot.