Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Movie: The Dark Side of the Sun

Alex_Bones

Alex_Bones

Recruit
★★★
I just remembered this old movie with Brad Pitt where he plays a man with a terrible skin disease (he can't get exposed to light, especially the sun). It's a very blackpilled movie, let me summarize it to you:

Brad Pitt walks around wearing heavy clothing and a full mask. People are scared of him because he's "creepy" and different. They think he's some kind of criminal because of his looks. But it's because of his rare skin disease: he cant get directly exposed to light.

Keep in mind he only takes the protection off in the dark so he doesn't know how exactly he looks like. He's socially awkward and virgin.

At 25, the peak of his youthful life, he gets tired of being seen as a creep and not experiencing romantic relationships and says "fuck it": he takes off the mask and changes to normal clothing in the light. He sees himself in the mirror, and voila: he's actually a 9/10 chad with nice physique (by previously working in construction).

Then he steps into sunlight, and apparently nothing happens to his skin. The man gets incredibly happy as he walks around the city and all women smile at him (all types of women: single, married, young, old), a complete different attitude they had before.

After a few hours of exploring the city with his new chad looks, he finds a foreign girl who he falls in love with (she instantly falls in love with him too).

They start an intense relationship (she doesn't care that he's socially awkward and a virgin), they have lots of sex and live the dream of a happy couple.

However, a few days later, Brad Pitt notices his skin is starting to deteriorate and that he's turning into an abomination. The girl asks what's wrong but he never tells the truth. He becomes really depressed, has a last romantic night with her (in the dark) and then leaves.

The end shot of the movie is a very disfigured Brad Pitt looking at the girl crying at distance. He knows a pretty girl like her would never date a deformed man like him.

He puts the mask and walks away.

Doesn't matter had sex. Incel subhumans like me will never have anything.

incelman said:
Doesn't matter had sex. Incel subhumans like me will never have anything.
What I got from the ending is that the protagonist, albeit very sad from not being able to be with the girl anymore, didn't regret throwing away his health and looks for a few days of non-inceldom.

Alex_Bones said:
What I got from the ending is that the protagonist, albeit very sad from not being able to be with the girl anymore, didn't regret throwing away his health and looks for a few days of non-inceldom.

Sex and love are the ONLY things that matter in this life

Once you swallow the blackpill you will start to see these things everywhere.

Fuuuu brutal film tbh gonna have to download it

undeadcel said:
Once you swallow the blackpill you will start to see these things everywhere.
I watched this movie like 15 years ago and never forgot about it. I have the entire movie imprinted in my mind after watching it only one time. It was my first blackpill

Even normies know it is all about looks, they just cope by talking about personality or lie to subhumans to prevent them from going ER or committing suicide.