Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media [MOVIE REVIEW] SINISTER

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★

A horror flick that follows a struggling one hit wonder thriller writer who moves with his family to a new house. But unbeknownst to his family, the last owners of their new abode all committed suicide in very mysterious circumstances. Here the guy discovers a bunch of video tapes which set the stage for his family's confrontation with whatever paranormal evil lurks these walls.

The acting was alright, especially from the main guy

Its very conventional horror, I didn't find the movie all that much scary tbh. Maybe its because I wasn't watching it alone or because I don't find shit scary anymore. It was tense at parts and the use of music to create atmosphere was good. It had a unique concept about how the bad guy operates. It didn't rely too much on jumpscares.

Overall, watch it if you like horror and don't have anything else. If you're not into horror skip it.

Even though the big baddy here is a cliche "eat children's souls" type monster I still liked how he doesn't kill his victims in the same home where he haunts them. He waits for them to leave to a new place, to save themselves from the haunted house, kills them there and proceeds to haunt the new house waiting for new victims.

It doesn't help though that he looks like a black metal band drummer. Which made the entire thing comical to me.

i like horrormovies:feelsokman:

Maybe try this one then:feelsokman:
sure but for some reason due to my fucked up life i lost intrest in the things i used to enjoy ngl. its either because i am growing or i am just fucked due to lonliness and no llife

I did not like the ending