Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Movie Recommendations for Incels

N-Digger

N-Digger

aussiecel
★★★
Being a NEET gives me a lot of time to watch movies so I'll recommend some good movies that don't have the usual romantic subplots and various suifuel scenes. If has any recommendations of their own you should post them.

Irreversible - A 2002 French movie about a man trying to track down his Girlfriend's rapist, along with her former boyfriend (sounds cucked, I know). The whole movie is in reverse order. The rape scene is famously brutal. Just for that scene alone I would recommend.

X - A 2022 Horror movie about a group of young people filming an adult movie on the property of an old couple who are unaware of what they are doing. It's a bit cliche, old people are resentful at young people for their youth. But it's still a good watch.

Whatever or Extension of the Domain of Struggle - Another French movie from 1999. Considered the most brutal movie about inceldom ever made. Here's a short clip from the movie that some of you might have seen before.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zYL-XylC74

That's all I can think of off the top of my head right now. But you should give them a watch.

Popular movies among lonely men:

Joker
American Psycho
• Taxi Driver
• The Matrix
• Falling Down
• Blade Runner 2049
• Donnie Darko
• A Clockwork Orange
• Fight Club
One Hour Photo

House of gucci, mang

Being a NEET gives me a lot of time to watch movies so I'll recommend some good movies that don't have the usual romantic subplots and various suifuel scenes. If has any recommendations of their own you should post them.

Irreversible - A 2002 French movie about a man trying to track down his Girlfriend's rapist, along with her former boyfriend (sounds cucked, I know). The whole movie is in reverse order. The rape scene is famously brutal. Just for that scene alone I would recommend.

X - A 2022 Horror movie about a group of young people filming an adult movie on the property of an old couple who are unaware of what they are doing. It's a bit cliche, old people are resentful at young people for their youth. But it's still a good watch.

Whatever or Extension of the Domain of Struggle - Another French movie from 1999. Considered the most brutal movie about inceldom ever made. Here's a short clip from the movie that some of you might have seen before.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zYL-XylC74

That's all I can think of off the top of my head right now. But you should give them a watch.

Brutal

That club scene is probably one of the most brutal scenes (if not the most one) to see as an incel. The whole movie is very brutal.

Joker and Fight Club are also very good to see.

Irreversible is pretty tough to sit through but it is all so remarkably well-directed
X wasn't scary or interesting, highly underwhelming

Popular movies among lonely men:

Joker
American Psycho
• Taxi Driver
• The Matrix
• Falling Down
• Blade Runner 2049
• Donnie Darko
• A Clockwork Orange
• Fight Club
A Clockwork Orange my favourite Kubrick film but I wouldn't call it an Incel or lonely male film considering the main character is psychopathic, manipulative Normie who has a threesome early on in the film.
Donnie Darko seems highly overrated in my opinion.

I felt that scene so much. Pretty much sums up my life

Kolberg (1945) is a rad movie. And The Flower Girl (1972). Other than that, what's the point watching films not made by Hitlerian or Kimilsungist pagans? (I'm coping because I'm too autistic to watch movies at all. Russian schizos recommend David Lynch.)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ib_OYcmWi3I

Problem Child----This is not an incel movie. But what I like about this movie is how everyone who is not John Ritter is an asshole lol

Here are my personal favorites:

Conan the Barbarian
A Clockwork Orange
Taxi Driver
Robocop
Falling Down
Diary of a Wimpy Kid (original 2010)
Full Metal Jacket
The Terminator
Nightcrawler
Platoon
The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
Donnie Darko
Pumping Iron
Fight Club
Whiplash
Predator

Notice when they want to portray some sexless loser, they usually show man with glasses. Glassespill is everywhere.
Literally no escape.

That club scene is probably one of the most brutal scenes (if not the most one) to see as an incel. The whole movie is very brutal.

Joker and Fight Club are also very good to see.

Valentine 2001 is a kinda obscure horror movie about a incel serial killer.

Notice when they want to portray some sexless loser, they usually show man with glasses. Glassespill is everywhere.
Literally no escape.
Brutal. Never began for glassescels. At least i can cope by contactsmaxxing.

Has anyone a link for the full subbed movie of 1999 Whatever

No one said Mr. Robot or Брат yet?

There are no great incel movies. The closest is a movie about a 5'9" Chad taxi driver who goes out on a date with a high- tier blond Stacy who does not reject him for his physicality.

There are no great incel movies. The closest is a movie about a 5'9" Chad taxi driver who goes out on a date with a high- tier blond Stacy who does not reject him for his physicality.
Joker and Whatever ?