Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Mouthbreathing through age 17 is my biggest regret

Gunnersup

Gunnersup

Banned
-
I seriously believe that mouthbreathing is the cause of my sub-human face. My face looks EXACTLY like this-
Mouth breathing2222orthotropics2222mike mew2222mewing2222looks theory2222facial growth2222plas

I even have the tired eyes. When I first saw this image I thought it was literally a picture of me jfl, my hair color and skin is the same. And mouthbreathing is NOT a cope, I've read multiple medical abstracts which describe the affects mouthbreathing have on the face. Here is another picture of two twins, one who mouthbreathed and one who nose breathed-
Butekyo breathing can help development in faces

Again, my face looks near identical to the picture on the right. This is SuiFuel. I'm also upset that my parents never corrected my mouthbreathing as a child, they just brushed it off as a "quirky" thing I did.

I understand I can get surgery to fix a few of these issues, but my parents would defilently be against it. And, I don't have currently have the money for it. By the time I get enough money to correct the issues, I will likely be over 25 yrs old and have missed the boat for teen love.

I am mouthbreating due to a deviated septum, it fucked my face up aswell, also caused cavities despite having good dental hygiene

I am mouthbreating due to a deviated septum, it fucked my face up aswell, also caused cavities despite having good dental hygiene
Same. :feelsrope: I had a balanced face(straight teeth, high chrekbones, good looking jaw) before mouth breathing.

people who notice how they breath is weird, I think I always breath through my nose unless it is really clogged for some reason

A fellow birdcel, my condolances. That first image mogs me hard and the twin one has so much more forward growth than me it's bordering on funny, so there's that to maybe cheer you up. I feel your pain, I too am a victim of impacted nasal passages and the resulting mouthbreathing (along with generally weak facial genetics, seemingly). JP-8 mixed with plutonium tier ropefuel.

Last edited:
people who notice how they breath is weird, I think I always breath through my nose unless it is really clogged for some reason
It's normal to breathe through your nose. I likely have a deviated septum or some shit, but regardless I have to force myself to breathe my nose. I've even been taking my mouth shut at night to sleep. My life is a fucking horror movie, it never ends.

It's normal to breathe through your nose. I likely have a deviated septum or some shit, but regardless I have to force myself to breathe my nose. I've even been taking my mouth shut at night to sleep. My life is a fucking horror movie, it never ends.
that sucks bro, I notice when I sleep I usually have my mouth open, I wonder if that is to breath or for another purpose

that sucks bro, I notice when I sleep I usually have my mouth open, I wonder if that is to breath or for another purpose
Do you wake up with a dry mouth? That is usually a sign of mouthbreathing at night. Though from what I read, it's more important to nose breathe in the day than it is at night.

Do you wake up with a dry mouth? That is usually a sign of mouthbreathing at night. Though from what I read, it's more important to nose breathe in the day than it is at night.
I need to check tonight, I think it is dry

Thank God I breathed through my nose

Why do people mouthbreath? It feels so weird and unnatural to me

I mouthbreath in my sleep but I normally breath through my nose

It can be due to allergies in the early years of the child. The child won't be able to breathe through their stuffy nose so they breathe through their mouth. This habit is then continued for multiple years.
I mouthbreath in my sleep but I normally breath through my nose
If I may ask, Is your chin slightly receded? I'm just curious if mouthbreathing in the sleep has a detrimental affect to the chin.

Mainly because the airways in the nose are insufficient to supply enough oxygen to live.

I have that profile but my chin isn't that far back

I was forced to mouthbreath my entire life due to a deviated septum cutting off my ability to breath through my nose but my parents were too selfish and bluepilled to fix it. They only cared about my sister and not me.

That's too bad

I think some people (like a friend of mine, oldcel like me) breath from mouth because their nose is cluttered.

I guess it's just bad genetics and even if he did nosebreath he is kinda fucked by bad posture, small frame etc etc

I was forced to mouthbreath my entire life due to a deviated septum cutting off my ability to breath through my nose but my parents were too selfish and bluepilled to fix it. They only cared about my sister and not me.
My general doctor gave my parents a referral to a nose doctor to fix my mouthbreathing when I was ~10 yrs old. They just disregarded him and never took me :cryfeels:

My general doctor gave my parents a referral to a nose doctor to fix my mouthbreathing when I was ~10 yrs old. They just disregarded him and never took me :cryfeels:
I hate fucking bluepillers. They ruined our lives.

im not a mouth breather and yet my face is fucked up

When I learned about mewing I noticed I've been doing it unintentionally my whole life, yet my lower jaw sucks.

When I learned about mewing I noticed I've been doing it unintentionally my whole life, yet my lower jaw sucks.
That honestly gives me a sense of relief tbh. Is your jaw normal? Or is it slightly recessed

Brutal. Never did that

That honestly gives me a sense of relief tbh. Is your jaw normal? Or is it slightly recessed

Tall guys, black and whites at least seem to typically have a large upper head and a normal jaw which looks tiny in comparison

My bite is good, it just looks like shit

If they notice so there's something wrong in the first place.

Same tbh mouthbreathing ruins your life

I'm glad I stopped when I was 13 because the dentist said it was bad for me
Although the damage was probably already done

do you have long face syndrom?

Imagine being so fragile that just breathing completely fucks you up.

@Legendarywristcel GTFIH boyo, I told you.

If I ascend/have kids I’m going to make sure they don’t mouthbreathe.

I never mouthbreathed though but I have a hard third chin(even though I’m not fat) to accompany my already recessed chin:feelscry::feelscry:

Last edited:
Glad I didn’t have those issues

Same, I broke my nose in 6th grade and my mother didn't have it fixed right away causing a deviated septum where I couldn't breathe through my nose from when I was 11 until 19. mouth breathed through out the entirety of physical development years.